20 – Break Through
1.4k 6 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Not long later, Qiu Yunxi returned, with a slight bounce in her steps, combined with her slight smile, she was clearly in a good mood.

 

‘Fake Loli isn’t here?’ When she entered, she found the cavern was empty. She went and looked into her room before going into the inner cavern. Throughout the past few days, she had already gotten familiar with Liulin Li’s home.

 

She made her way down the tunnel and soon entered into another cavern before she was blasted by a wave of heat. 

 

Unaffected by it, she remained at a location further away and watched Liulin Li dance inside her flame field. Her moves were elegant and flowed like a stream. 

 

Qiu Yunxi felt her movements had a charm to them. Taking out her crystal, she took a picture of her dance. In fact, her memory crystal was full of pictures of Liulin Li.

 

The little girl’s aura was getting heavier and heavier. 

 

She was about to break through.

 

Liulin Li felt like a volcano was about to erupt inside of her, like a bottle that was full.

 

‘It’s coming!’

 

Along with a strong feeling of something shattering, she finally stepped into Spirit Practitioner First Layer. 

 

“Nn…” Inadvertently she let out a moan. Too comfortable…’

 

Her cheeks became flushed. Suppressing the urge to stop, she continued on with her dance. She knew she had to stabilize her realm first.

 

Qiu Yunxi gulped and took a picture of Liulin Li. She finally understood today why people usually cultivated in seclusion.

 

After going for another round, she slowly stopped and retrieved the flames into her. She had finally stepped into the Spirit Practitioner first layer. 

 

Her qi was also not light and fluffy like before, yet it also didn’t feel too heavy, and more like a part of herself.

 

“Yuejue!” Liulin Li ran over to Qiu Yunxi who had already placed away her memory crystal. “You’re back.” She spread apart her arms.

 

“Nn. Uncle Hong only called me out to have a chat.” Qiu Yunxi picked Liulin Li up and carried her in her arms. She looked at her and smiled. “Are you curious about what he asked?”

 

“En.” Seeing her up close face, a rosiness appeared on her cheeks. “Do you think I’m being a little too nosy?” She was a little nervous.

 

Qiu Yunxi went forward before kissing her on the cheeks, causing the little girl to become light headed again. Afterwards, she went forward and kissed her on the lips. She felt it was especially stimulating like this. 

 

‘Yuejue, you lolicon!’

 

By now, Liulin Li had completely forgotten about everything as her mind went blank. She only felt like her defense was in the negatives against Qiu Yunxi.

 

When the two finally separated, Qiu Yunxi laughed lightly, she patiently waited until Liulin Li came back from the clouds before continuing. 

 

“He asked if we were in a relationship.”

 

Liulin Li nodded. ‘Seeing how Yuejue is so happy, perhaps there was a positive response.’ However, she didn’t say anything and waited for her to continue.

 

“Naturally I said we were!” Qiu Yunxi showed a smug look before taking her out of the inner cavern and into the outer one. “Want to go to the city?”

 

“En.” Liulin Li felt happy. The two made their way through the tunnel. In the end, Liulin Li couldn’t help bust ask. 

 

“What was Dad’s reply?”

 

“He agreed.” Although there was a small condition to it. 

 

Liulin Li sighed in relief. The two then went on a flying sword and flew down the city. The two walked through the streets. Along the way, she felt like there were people glancing over at her before whispering to their friends.

 

“Who are they?” The disciples didn’t recognize Qiu Yunxi.

 

“Don’t know. Also, that little girl in her arms is already an inner disciple despite being a child?! Not right!” His friend replied. He realized her cultivation base didn’t meet the mark.

 

“Hey, don’t you think she looks similar to Liulin Li? Could it be her little sister?” A female disciple asked her friend. “Also, the one carrying her is a beauty!”

 

Her friend began to connect the dots. “Is she the patriarch’s hidden child?” ‘Then that girl is her mom? But she’s so young!’ Imagining the patriarch with Qiu Yunxi, she blushed, however her thoughts began to move towards another direction. A forbidden romance between father and daughter. 

 

“Kyaa!” 

 

Hearing the girl squeal, Liulin Li went and glanced at her. She had a feeling she was fantasizing about something.

 

“...” Qiu Yunxi tried her best to ignore everything. “Maybe this was a mistake…” She felt a little embarrassed. Due to it being too long, no one recognized her, with the exception of people who frequently interacted with her when she was small.

 

If she knew what that Junior Sister was imagining, she would’ve taken out a bunch of thunder fire pills and threw them at her.

 

She quickened her pace and carried Liulin Li down the streets. “Where do you want to go?”

 

“Mm, let’s go to the library for a bit. I need to return my Heavy Earth Manual.” She needed to return the manual. She felt hesitant to tell her that she failed it. 

 

“Nn.” Qiu Yunxi ran at a controlled speed down the road, flitting her way past the occasional disciples. Around 5 minutes later, the two appeared in front of the Library.

 

She went forward to the sleeping old man.

 

“Uncle Sleeping Guard.” 

 

“!” Startled, the old man jumped up. He quickly placed on a stern face but his ears were red, exposing his embarrassment. ‘Who told her that?!’ 

 

He carefully glanced at Liulin Li. “Martial Niece Li?” 

 

“En.” Liulin Li took out the Heavy Earth Manual and returned it. “No fate.”

 

He nodded. “The library doesn't do refunds.” He sighed in his heart. Due to the first line of the Black Stone, he could inference that she had successfully activated it. He felt a little envious, a chance at rebirth, yet you could still retain your memories? 

 

What did that mean? It meant that he could redo his entire cultivation path, he could obtain another chance at immortality. 

 

“Martial Niece Li, how did you activate the stone?” In the end he couldn’t help but ask. He wouldn’t go as far as to steal the stone from her, but he wanted to know, and maybe borrow it as well.

 

“...” Liulin Li felt a little uncomfortable about being asked such a question. But after a thought, she told him the answers. It would be worse if she denied him.

 

Daoist Sleeping Guard didn’t go anywhere else, and placed the stone on his forehead on the spot. The reason being, after hearing the final question. He already knew that he would fail.

 

He sighed. As expected. He then passed Liulin Li back the stone. “Apologies. I was stepping over the line. I swear with my dao that I won’t reveal anything that’s happened.” 

 

Liulin Li nodded. “Thanks.” 

 

Qiu Yunxi watched everything that went on silently. 

 

After the two bid farewell to the old man.

 

Qiu Yunxi placed Liulin Li on a flying sword and levitated it next to her as she entered into a shoe store.

 

Afterwards, she bought Liulin Li a small pair of shoes. She then had Liulin Li wear it. “I actually like it when you don’t wear shoes.” 

 

“...” ‘Big Sister, then why do you have me to wear it!’ “It’s not like I need to wear shoes….” 

 

Jumping off the flying sword, she held onto Qiu Yunxi’s hands. The two began to spend the rest of the day strolling the city before going to a nearby park.

 

When it was late, she returned Liulin Li to her cavern. Liulin Hong had already returned. “Xiao Li, Xiao Yuejue, come, let’s eat dinner.” 

 

“En.” Liulin Li removed the pair of shoes and placed them by the side. She felt better without them. Afterwards, she went forward and sat down in front of the table. There was a chair that was higher than the rest that had been prepared.

 

Qiu Yunxi likewise went over while Liulin Qian had come out as well. The four of them then enjoyed dinner together. 

 

Liulin Li almost felt it was like a dream come true. The only thing that was missing was her being fed. Only she was a little too embarrassed to ask that while being in front of her Dad and Grandma.

71