(UPDATE) + Sneak out and Overpowered
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I almost forgot I made this, but Interactive Life by ArcadiaBlade  Inspired me to continue this series, so if anyone wants to check them out go ahead. Geez the last time I updated this story other than now was in 2020.

 

You decide to sneak out and not bother the natives of this village if you just left silently no one would even know. Plus you got magic now, a lifelong dream of yours. Even if your in another world it's not like you can't play around a bit, you weren't summoned to be the hero.

Walking through the forest careful to not step on any leaves and following the moss on the trees to get out of the forest occasionally practicing magic on the side. Either you are a magic genius, or this is a normal skill of wizards, though your pack was a sorcerers pack and if that is any indication of how you got your powers you got it from some extraordinary event, probably for dropping into this world is the first theory.  

You can use any of the elements you can think of, even some abstract ones like literal elements. You tested out the theory by making a ball of wind magic and trying to separate the hydrogen and oxygen to make water and you did, though you could have just pulled the water vapor out of the air and condensed it instead. Supposedly what you had left was mostly nitrogen and not everything else you tried to make nitrogen into a liquid by reducing the temperature of the ball of leftover air in your hand.  

It was successful and you managed to have a super-cooled ball of liquid floating in front of you, one of pure water and the other of liquid nitrogen. you didn't know how cold the liquid nitrogen that was above your hand was at, but you remember the time in physics that it should be around -340 Fahrenheit. now you thought it you made a weapon out of it, it would be much more powerful than its water counterpart. 

You decided to test another theory. Throwing a highly pressured "blade" of nitrogen it slices straight through a few trees, but none of the trees fall over there is just frost splash looking thing creeping up the bark. pressing my hand against the tree it slips and when looking at the inside of the tree reveals all the liquid inside the tree had permafrosted making the part of the tree I slashed extremely brittle and slippery. 

Welp, your super powerful now. What next?

 

What now?
  • Climb a Tree for a better view Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Continue on your way experimenting with magic Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Create a Golem to help you, not very discreet but it will be fun Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fly? You can probably fly now. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go back to the village with an excuse Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 1 · This poll was closed on Feb 18, 2021 05:10 AM.
0