Ch 18 – The degenerate loli and the stepdad.
8.3k 9 158
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
As I woke up, I different kind of sensation made me gasp unconsciously. It wasn't anything that far-fetched as one may think. But feeling her into my arms was something that washed over my consciousness for a second. I wasn't used to waking up hugging naked beauties...
It was so good, I forgot what we'd done the day prior for a handful of seconds. The smell of her hair flooded my lungs with a pleasant lavender fragrance. My hands laid over her naked body and I could feel her contours over myself... Talk about a morning wood ey?
 
<< Umu... aaawa~ >>
 
Based on the babbling, Gloria's still sound asleep as well... They don’t seem to have arrived yet, maybe I can give her something as a reward, she's helped me quite a lot recently...
As I wandered in my thoughts, I heard Mihara start fumbling in bed, she's probably cold... I embraced her tighter and gave her a kiss to her neck.
 
"Nyun~"
She had a cute reaction, moaning very softly and raising her hands in front of her face while curling up a little. Such a cute fox pup.
 
"I'll be right back, rest a little more okay?" I said while nibbling on her cute ear and petting her head.
 
I carefully raised myself and tried my hardest to get out of the tent without waking her up. Her sleeping figure was incredibly lovely, I felt bad leaving her alone. But there was someone else who also deserved it quite a bit.
 
Oof... she didn't explain cooldown... I'll find it out in due time.
 
Dematerialize.
 
My body was immersed in a swirling fog as it vanished into particles of dust... That's amazing but... It does look kinda freaky, not gonna lie... Now. How do I materialize there? I think I should get my vision there first just in case... Materializing into a wall or furniture sounds like it may hurt like crap.
 
The familiar sight of her 'sightly' littered room filled my view, her sleeping on her chair in the same position she was when I came last time... God... Does this girl never leave the computer? As I looked around, I had a better view of what was happening.
How long until I can materialize?
 
< Remaining cooldown: 285 Seconds >
 
I hope the system feedback isn't that loud for her... I really want to surprise her... HEH?
 
As I gazed to the side, I saw a massive dakimakura with my picture on it resting on the wall. Hold Up, you’ve met me for just 3 days! What...
When did she have the time to... Oh, right... That's probably that degenerate goddess' doing.
 
I couldn’t spot any clear entrance to this place... Well, it a divine sub-space so I guess it's not necessary but... Feels like she's being imprisoned to be honest. A hikikomori at heart…
 
I found a single bed to the side of the room... It was littered with... Yeah... Hentai... Girl... Do you even... Nevermind. This girl is a lost cause.
I still had so time, so I wandered my gaze around aimlessly. Wow... The amount of Cup noodles’ packaging stacked in here is too much to even count. Does this girl ever anything other than those? God... Anyhow, there’s a huge bookshelf packed full of novels and manga, most of them are romance and adventure but I can recall a few titles from my weeb days... At least her taste for novels is pretty good... There's quite a lot of manhwa as well... huh... Hold up... "No holes barred"? "S Flower"? You kidding me... This is way beyond salvation... We have degen loli who likes inversion and yuri... wow... I feel threatened somehow...
 
At least the ones in her bed are less... "Beginning Black" Yep, never mind. she's just completely rotten inside... At least she likes cute cat-girl hentai as well... Let’s ignore the torture and exhibition tags on them shall we... I wonder how much longer...
 
< Remaining cooldown: 35 Seconds >
 
Should I wake her up first? Or maybe...
--------------------------------
A mercenary fell to his knees...
 
"Sir, we've been walking for 2 days with no rest, can we at least have a 30-minute rest?" Said Gabe, looking behind to see Kyle gasping for air, knelt on the ground.
 
"Oh... So, you're giving out on part of the rewards? Sure thing. Rest as much as you need"
 
"Thank you, Sir."
 
"Just don’t complain if we are done by the time you get there." Gabe nodded before turning around.
 
"Joe, Kyle, we're gonna rest for a bit."
 
"Thank God... I thought I was gonna die" Surprisingly, this sentence was said by none other than Joe, the airhead. He also fell to the ground exhausted.
 
The other mercenaries passed the group, most looking at them with contempt. Those who instead ignored them, where the minority who actually understood the situation they were in. They had walked for more than a full day with no sleep whatsoever while tracking the girl through a dense forest, figured her hideout, walked hours back to notify them and were still walking by them on the way to the aforementioned hideout. Some of the mercenaries were already exhausted under the weight of their armor, it was only imaginable how tired they must've been. The group hadn't been attacked, but the most attentive eyes could spot small groups dead wolves around their path, slashed by swords. Realizing who had gone through the trouble of dealing with them was clear as day.
 
Despite that the most clueless bunch, composed in great part by Brass' division, questioned themselves why Gahan had allowed them to stay behind instead of acting as he always did and forcing them to follow along, even dragging them if that's what it took.
Gahan was a musclebrain, but he'd let this group of mercenaries for almost a decade now and was known for being a very efficient and competent leader. He was not oblivious to what was happening around him, and immediately understood the level of difficulty of the tracking they had done. He actually couldn't believe they somehow pulled with off with only the three of them.
 
'The whole forest is littered with beast bodies... How the fuck did these three manage to deal with all of those while not losing track of her...' Yet he was still oblivious to the tracking specialty of Kyle, which Gabe made sure to hide as much of possible since his addition to his group. 
 
Trackers were constantly used as sacrificial pawns during wars, and Gabe greatly valued the feats he'd achieved over the short years they'd been together. As the leader of the tracking division, Gabe had seen dozens of his men sacrificed for little to no benefit over the years, and he'd made a promise to Kyle's mother when he decided to follow his deceased father's footsteps. While he was alive, he'd never allow him to share the same end as his father. Him being his stepfather had nothing to do with it. Yeah! Nothing to do with it!
158