Climbing the Hua
1.8k 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Karan and his team were present on the outskirts of town.

While three guys spent their night in a cheap inn, Karan did a noble work of curing the depression of his friend's mother. Since she knew that there is almost zero chance of meeting him in the future they went all in. Karan received a heartful of thanks from her husband for his good deeds.

Jungjie had convinced the other larger group to go on the expedition together.

The hooded group was already there.

Karan walked up to one of the hooded guy and asked to meet the leader. The guy called the leader of the group.

"You seem pretty strong." A feminine voice called as a hooded figure walked towards Karan.

She was the leader of the group. She revealed her beautiful face to Karan.

Her face was stunning with brown eyes, high cheekbones, and kissable lips. Her skin tone was dusky and gorgeous. Karan can only see her face but it was obvious that she got a banging body.

"I'm Karan, and you?" Karan offered his hand for a handshake.

"You can call me "Leader" like everyone else." She shook hands with him.

Karan smiled.

Including Karan's and the woman's group there were around twenty people. They got in a couple of carriages and went towards Mount Hua.

Karan was in the carriage with the leader. Since Karan and the leader were the strongest out of all of them there was mutual respect between them. They mostly talked about Mount Hua and how to climb it.

To reach on the top of Mount Hua they have to climb almost vertically using ropes and tools. It is not a lot higher but the real problem is the flying beasts who are in the Divine realm.

Even under normal circumstances, only the leader could beat a beast that strong but it's a different matter when they are high up in the air.

"When we are climbing every man is on his own." The leader said.

"I'll be fine," Karan replied.

*********

After several hours of traveling, they reached the bottom of Mount Hua.

There were very few people around. The top of the mountain couldn't be seen from the below because of clouds that stopped the vision.

It was quite rocky.

"Let's go, guys." The leader said and everyone began climbing the mountain using ropes and tools.

After some time, they were several meters above from the ground. Now a slight mistake can cost one's life.

The leader was in front of the group while Karan was in the middle like she was above him while climbing.

At that height, a lot of them were having slight difficulty in breathing so they were not in a top shape to fight.

*SWOOSH*

Suddenly all of them heard sounds of something flying. They stopped climbing and began looking for the origin of the sound.

"AAAAAAA-"

Karan saw a large eagle-like beast appearing from their behind. He noticed that beast was surely in the Divine realm. The beast had grabbed a guy and disappeared from their eyes. Everything happened in just a couple of seconds.

"There will be more and if you got caught you are done for." The leader screamed loudly. "It's not like you can do anything but be cautious."

They had lost one guy and anyone can be the next. There was an air of fear among the guys. But with a strong heart then began climbing.

As they climbed the mountain, slowly and slowly, their numbers began to drop because of flying beasts. Fortunately, the leader, Karan, and his group were all safe by now.

There were some places where they took rest and regained their strengths. Out of twenty and so people, only thirteen remained.

"We are almost there." The leader shouted.

The group was now just a few meters away from reaching the destination. Smiles can be seen on their faces.

*SWOOSH* *SWOOSH* *SWOOSH*

"Three of those. Damn it." Karan frowned.

Unlike before, three flying beasts entered the scene. The flew towards the group.

"I'm just here." The leader increased her speed.

"Nooooo..." One of the beasts grabbed Hui, Karan's friend, and took him away.

One attacked Karan.

Karan immediately summoned a couple of spears and sent them toward the beast's eyes.

*SCREECH*

One spear missed but other grazed it's eye. Because of the wound on his delicate organ, the beast stopped for a while and went away.

Karan was ready to attack more just in case the beast doesn't stop.

The last beast targeted the guy near the leader. It grabbed him but it's wing hit the leader.

"Aaaaah...." The leader cried as she fell.

She directly fell on the Karan, a little bit beside him. Karan tried to catch her.

"Woosh!" Karan caught the leader. His arm was warped around her waist and the hand was grabbing something soft. He squeezed it.

"Ahhhh... what are you doing?" The leader's face was red. She was scared to death a second ago and now her body was feeling pleasure.

"I was just making sure that you don't fall off," Karan said. His face was very close to her.

"Don't touch me like that." She said with a shy voice.

"Fair enough." Karan dropped her.

"AA-" She screamed for a second but got stuck in the mid-air.

"Huh?" She looked up and saw Karan grabbing the cloth just behind her neck.

"What the hell are you doing?" She asked.

"You said to not touch." Karan innocently said.

"I don't mean that." She replied.

"Just shut up already." Karan used his full strength and threw her above. Since the standing ground was not far away she would able to easily land there.

*THUD*

She crashed on the top of the tower. It took a while for her to stand properly.

Followed by her, Karan also reached on the top.

"What the hell you did?" The leader asked. She was not furious as he had saved her life, just a little angry.

"Save your lackeys first," Karan said.

She ran towards her allies and helped them to climb.

Karan looked around. It was like a tundra. The temperature was quite low and there were a few trees here and there.

The other two teammates also arrive and stood beside him. One was sacrificed was the mission was more important.

"Let's go," Karan announced.

=========

Join my Discord server(Now both Jiwon, Xiuying and Esha visualization pic on it) -

https://discord.gg/dQtBdas

=========

14