Sneaking in the hideout
1.3k 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After traveling for some time Karan's group reached Zhoukou.

To decrease the tiredness from travel, they decided to go to a bar and rest there for an hour or so.

But in the middle, they crossed paths with Esha who was hurriedly going somewhere.

"Hey Esha," Karan called her.

"...Karan," Esha screamed.

Esha stopped and ran towards him and ended up in his embrace.

"Ah... I missed you so much." Esha was very happy.

"I missed you to dummy." Karan caressed her hair. "Though where were you going?"

Esha told Karan about why she is in Zhoukou and that she was supposed to go with the nearby hill with Jiwon and other disciples.

"Senior Jiwon and some disciples are already there and I with remaining other will go there now," Esha explained.

"Sounds interesting." Karan thought for a moment. "You guys go to sect master and give her the spirit hogweed. I have some other matters to deal with."

Both the guys agreed. Absence of Karan while meeting the sect master can be more beneficial to them as they can take all the credit for themselves.

"I guess you want to join us?" Esha questioned.

"Sure why not." Karan smiled.

Karan and Esha went their way while two guys departed for the sect.

*********

Esha's group consists of Jiwon, four female inner disciples including Esha and three male disciples. All the female disciples were top class beauties.

And now Karan also joined their group. They already rented horses to go to the hill.

Jiwon and three disciples already went to the hill. The rest of the disciples were now traveling to meet them.

Karan and Esha were riding the same horse as they talked to each other. Karan was kissing her neck as she was sitting in front of him with her back facing him.

"You know Jiwon is so gorgeous," Karan whispered in her ear. "Women with platinum blonde hairs are something else.

"I know." Esha slightly hit Karan with her elbow as she felt jealous.

Karan smirked.

Time went swiftly as they talked more and more.

Esha's group reached their destination and met with Jiwon's group.

*********

"So everyone is here...." Jiwon looked at Karan who was not part of their mission.

"Hey, I think I would be a great help so I tagged with Esha," Karan said with a smirk.

Jiwon looked at Esha who was just clumsily smiling.

"Fair enough." Jiwon didn't argue much. "Now let's talk about what we have to do now."

Everyone listened to her attentively.

"The culprit of the kidnappings is most likely there." Jiwon signaled towards the nearby hill.

The hill had some tunnel-like things that went inside it. Fortunately, no one was there so they can go inside without alarming the enemy.

"We can use those to go inside it," Jiwon said. "We will split up in small pairs and go inside. Any problems?"

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"So for the pairs...." Jiwon thought for a moment but got cut off by Esha.

"Why don't Senior Jiwon and Karan, who are strongest among us, make a pair and go for the leader?" Esha suggested.

Karan had a little smile on his face.

Jiwon thought about her suggestion for a moment.

"Yeah, good idea." Jiwon agreed. "For others, you three guys are in one group and you girls, split yourself into two groups."

So four small groups were made. Karan and Jiwon, Esha and a female disciple, two remaining female disciples, and all the guys.

Each guy entered with each entrance of the hill and entered the enemy's hideout.

*********

*GULP* *GULP*

A large obese man was drinking alcohol from a large bottle in a large room.

"Ahhh..." He put down the bottle after drinking it. "This is so good."

Another man was standing in the room.

"Did you got something new today, Chao?" The obese man asked.

"Yes, boss," Chao answered. "Bring them in."

Two guys with their faces covered with a piece of cloth came inside the room. They brought two unconscious women with them. They put the women down, bowed their heads in front of the boss, and quickly left.

"Ah.... splendid." Boss got happy. "You never disappoint me, Chao."

"I don't deserve your praises, boss," Chao replied humbly. "Now I should take my leave."

"Very well," Boss said as his attention was totally on the two women.

Chao went outside leaving the boss and two women alone.

"Arghhhh...." Suddenly the boss screamed.

Just after Chao went outside, the boss's eyes turned completely black. His face turned expressionless.

"This is so fun." Boss' voice now very deep and menacing compared to before.

He extended his hand and created a black magical ball. It was like darkness got a form. The ball got bigger as it went towards the women and swallowed them whole before disappearing.

"Ha... ha... ha.... hahahahahaha." The boss laughed loudly.

"More more more, I want more." He screamed desperately but also with pleasure.

After a moment his eyes turned back to normal.

"Ah... They did it again." Boss was a disappointment. "I can't enjoy anything if it goes like that."

"But a rush of pleasure I get after coming back is not to be underestimated as well." He smiled creepily.

*********

Chao was walking from one spot to another repeatedly outside of the boss' room. The place looks like the room was built in a cave.

'I still don't understand where all these women disappear after the boss is left alone with them.' He thought.

'Shall I tell this to Master?' He pondered. 'Hmmm... nevermind, it's not my place to butt in.'

He walked away from the room.

*********

What Chao and his boss didn't was that Crescent Moon Sect disciples were killing their men left and right taking revenge for all those kidnappings.

For inner disciples, the enemy was very weak so they were able to kill them swiftly so others didn't know about what was going on in their hideout.

As they went deeper and deeper, Esha's pair met with Chao who was able to detect their presence once they were in reach.

"It seems you killed a lot of my men," Chao said angrily. "Don't mind if I do the same to you."

"You can try." Esha clashed with the enemy.

*********

Meanwhile, Jiwon and Karan reached in front of a closed room.

"From the look of it, I bet this is their leader's room," Jiwon said.

She was using a sword to kill the enemies mercilessly. The sword was covered with red blood. She was a disciple of the sect for the longest of the group so obviously, she wanted to get revenge the most.

"Well let's going then," Karan said as he walked towards the gate.

*THUD*

He kicked the gate and doors went flying inside creating a smoke of dust.

=========

Join my Discord server(Now both Jiwon, Xiuying and Esha visualization pic on it) -

https://discord.gg/dQtBdas

=========

14