Gluttony
1.3k 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Esha was fighting with Chao who was an Arch-magus while she was only a first-step Master magus.

Normally, a Master magus will not able to defeat an Arch-magus but because Esha possessing a strong bloodline and other female disciples fighting alongside her, both parties were on equal footing.

Esha's phoenix fire was healing any wounds that she and the other disciple got while she was attacking Chao.

"Take it," Esha screamed as she fired a fireball which hit Chao on the face.

"Arghhhhh..." Chao became angry.

'It was not a good idea to estimate your opponent's strength solely based on cultivation level.' Chao thought.

He realized that he was fighting a hopeless battle as he was accumulating wounds as time goes on whereas his opponents were still in peak conditions.

"I thought someone wanted to kill us." Esha taunted him.

"You...." Chao tries to say something.

*THUD*

Esha violently kicked him on the face which resulted in him fainting.

"Bastard," Esha said angrily.

"Let's try to find girls from our sect who got kidnapped," Esha suggested.

The female disciple nodded and they moved forward.

*********

After some time the smoke cleared around the entrance.

"You didn't have to do that you know," Jiwon said to Karan.

"We are going for the leader. A dynamic entry is necessary, don't you agree?" Karan said with a smirk.

Jiwon smiled and walked into the room followed by Karan.

In the room, they saw a large obese man, the boss of kidnappers, was laying on the ground.

"Tch... what the fuck is happening?" Boss said angrily. He fell on the ground from shock.

He then looked at the two people standing in the room.

"You brats." He stood up and readied his fists. "I'll fucking kill you."

"Stand back Karan," Jiwon said as she locked her eyes on the approaching figure and prepared for his assault. "He is a rising saint. I will deal with him."

"Sure sure," Karan replied as he walked away and sat on a sofa.

He enjoyed the battle between Jiwon and the boss while resting. It was a battle between skill and brute strength.

"Haaaaaa...." Boss punched Jiwon which she avoided easily.

He was putting all the energy in his fists and attacking Jiwon. A direct hit can be deadly for her.

Jiwon was slashing vulnerable parts of his body while dodging her punches.

Because of the battle between these two cultivators in the Divine realm the room was getting destroyed each second. It was quite uncomfortable for Karan but he was keenly observing the battle.

Some minutes in battle, the boss was covered with wounds all over his body. He was barely managing to walk. Meanwhile, Jiwon was only a bit tired. She can go a lot more.

*SLASH*

Seeing the opportunity, Jiwon jumped towards the boss and slashed his neck.

*SPURT*

A large amount of blood came as he fell on his knees.

"AAAAAAAAAH....." The boss screamed as his eyes turned black.

He swung his arm with all the remaining energy in her body to hit Jiwon. Fortunately, she moved away and dodged it easily.

*CRUSH*

But just after she dodged, his arm deformed like every bone in his arm became flexible and he caught her small body in his palm and crushed it.

"Aaaah...." Jiwon screamed as blood spurted from her mouth.

Just after doing the finishing blow, the boss's body lost all life and his large body fell on the ground.

Jiwon's unconscious body got free and also started to fell on the ground.

"FUCK!" Everything happened so unexpectedly, Karan had no time to think.

He quickly got up from the sofa and ran towards falling Jiwon.

He caught the beautiful Jiwon in her arms and checked her condition.

"Thank god, she's still alive." Karan was relieved. "I have to take her to Esha."

Boss was dead so the mission was successful but he had to do something about Jiwon.

He started walking towards the room's entrance with Jiwon in her arms.

"Not so soon....." A deep voice called from behind.

Karan felt shivers down her spine.

He turned around to see the owner of the voice. The moment his eyes saw what was present in the room, he was speechless.

A large human-like being whose body was entirely made of darkness was standing in front of Karan. He had a big creepy smile on his face.

"Who are you?" Karan gathered some courage and asked in a threatening voice.

"Who am I?" The being said and laughed menacingly. "Hahahahahahahahahaha"

Looking at the being who was acting crazily, Karan generated some spears and shot them towards it.

The spears hit it but went inside his dark body.

"Shit, it's no use." Karan thought.

"Hahahhaah....." The dark being stopped laughing. "That won't work. Hehe."

"You want to know who I am?" The being asked Karan.

Karan did not react and was thinking just how to escape.

"I am the one who swallows everything that exists." The being said loudly. "I am Gluttony. Sin of Gluttony. Primordial Sin of Gluttony."

Gluttony's words raised various thoughts in Karan's head. She was told by Xiuying that his father was Primordial Sin of Lust. Then does his father is also like this?

".....Nevermind," Karan said to himself as he stops thinking more.

"So what do you want from me?" Karan asked.

"What do I want from you?" Gluttony said angrily as he came close to Karan. "Because of you fuckers my host died and now I have to find another host."

Karan remained silent.

"And..... oh... so you are the son of Love." Gluttony said calmly.

Karan concluded that from "Love", he means his mother as she was called Primordial Deity of Love by Xiuying.

"Splendid. Splendid. Hahaha, you will make a fine host." Gluttony in an instant placed his hand on Karan.

Gluttony disappeared while Karan fainted.

Both Jiwon and Karan's bodies fell on the ground.

*********

Esha suddenly felt like her heart being crushed.

"...." She stopped in her tracks.

"What happened?" Her partner asked.

She didn't reply anything and instinctively went in the direction where Karan was present.

*********

Xiuying was talking with a woman in a room in the palace while the same feeling invaded her heart.

"Send someone to check on Karan instantly," Xiuying ordered the woman.

"Huh?.... What happened?" The woman asked curiously.

"Do it as I say. Don't waste time." Xiuying replied firmly.

"Yeah..." The woman stood up and went outside the room to follow the order.

*********

In the Heavens, a woman with otherworldly beauty was sleeping on a large bed.

A blanket was covering was her gorgeous naked body.

Similar to Esha and Xiuying, the same feeling appeared in her heart and woke up the beautiful woman.

"Ahh..." Her hand constantly went over her left marshmallowy like boob.

"He got in a problem earlier than I expected." The woman who was Karan's mother said.

=========

Join my Discord server(Now both Jiwon, Xiuying and Esha visualization pic on it) -

https://discord.gg/dQtBdas

=========

17