Seven Sins
1.3k 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Karan's mother hastily walked through the halls of a palace that looked royally extravagant.

The red walls were decorated magnificently which gave an imperial feeling.

She stopped in front of a big room.

The room's doors were made of gold with various precious stones and diamonds on them.

She opened the doors and entered the room.

Similar to the gate, the room was entirely made of gold. Various expensive-looking items were present in it. Even the furniture was made of gold.

"MOM! You should at least knock before entering." Mother heard a sweet but angry feminine voice.

"Shanaya, my daughter, I want you to go to the Mortal Realm right now." Mother said as she looked at the owner of the feminine voice.

Shanaya, a woman of otherworldly beauty, who looked quite similar to her mother was standing in front of a big mirror and assessing her new dress.

She was wearing a short white colored dress that tightly hugged her beautiful voluptuous figure. Her big soft boobs, thin waist, and large perky ass were enough to bewitch any man.

Her pleasing face was very refined. Dazzling lips and her beautiful hazel eyes were the jewels of her face. Unlike Karan and her mother who have black hair, she had light brown colored hairs but equally stunning. She gave a very graceful and professional vibe.

She was Shanaya, Karan's sister.

"Huh...." She stopped checking her dress and looked at her mother. "I said something."

"That's not important." Mother said. "A sin appeared for a short time and Karan got in trouble. The timing was not a coincidence."

"A sin? Well, that's something happening after a thousand years." Shanaya was a lot curious now. "So what you want me to do?"

"I am worried about Karan, so go check how your brother is doing. You can decide further actions depending on the situation." Mother ordered.

"Ah, a new headache." She placed her hand on her head and nodded. "But I am not doing it for free."

"Just say what you want?" Mother questioned.

"Umm..... maybe your spear, Chaos..." Shanaya was not confident in her demand but decided to take the chance.

"Not possible, I already gave it to Karan." Mother rejected her demand instantly.

Shanaya remains dumbfounded for a moment.

"Not fair." She pouted. "You saving everything for Karna but what about me?"

Mother said nothing.

"Ok ok. Just give me 10% of your wealth." Shanaya said. This time she was fully confident.

Being a little greedy by her nature she wants to take full advantage and get as much as she can. She knew her mother doesn't care about wealth so that's was a win-win for both of them.

"Deal." Mother accepted. "Now go."

Shanaya smiled and disappeared after snapping her fingers.

"Can he defeat Gluttony? Maybe..... I hope so." Mother said to herself.

*********

Seven sins.

Lust. Gluttony. Greed. Sloth. Wrath. Envy. Pride.

These seven sins originated from Hell.

After the splitting of the Universe into three realms, namely the Mortal Realm, the Hell, and the Heavens, seven beings started to rule Hell.

These seven beings were later called Seven Kings of Hell. They caused utter turmoil in the universe but because of their tremendous power, no one was able to stand against them.

One drowned itself in the pleasure of the flesh.

One overindulged itself in satisfying his hunger.

One gave up itself to plundering riches.

One ruined itself through stagnation.

One ravaged itself with futile unending battles.

One entertained itself with the torture of it's better ones.

Last one ruled above them all who challenged the Heavens.

Slowly, one by one, they met with their inevitable end. After their deaths, seven sins in the form of evil beings came into existence. Some said that they were the embodiment of the kings' desires and power.

And since then, they lived a parasitic life using other living beings as their hosts to live their desires. Once their hosts die, they will look for another one.

But if a sin tries to take over the being who is the most sinful one existing of that sin, the sin will disappear after the said being given the authority of that sin.

At present, Sin of Gluttony was trying to take over Karan.

*********

The sin of Gluttony.

The king of hell related to this sin, Vlad Dracula, was the first vampire. He was the one from which the vampire race flourished.

As vampires fed themselves by sucking the blood of others. For them, blood was not only the form of food but also the most efficient way of increasing the cultivation base.

But as the most gluttonous of the vampires, Vlad crossed the limits of killing and savoring the blood of others. He drank, drank, drank, drank, and eventually became a Primordial. For that, he even killed and sucked the blood of his kind.

Seeing his never-ending hunger, other Primordials with the help of his kind defeated and killed him.

Since then Sin of Gluttony, in short Gluttony, is roaming the universe, jumping from host to host and satisfying his never-ending hunger which is now not only limited to blood.

*********

"Karan...." Esha screamed desperately as she entered the room where Karan was present. Her partner followed her into the room.

In the room, Esha saw the large dead body of the boss and fainted Karan and Jiwon lying on the ground.

Esha ran towards the unconscious Karan and cautiously put his head on her soft lap. She was really worried about him because he looked very pale like there was no blood in his body.

Esha tried using her phoenix fire to heal Karan but to no avail. She had no idea what to do now.

"I think you will be able to heal Jiwon." Her partner was trying to take care of Jiwon.

"Yeah, she might be able to do something." Esha let Karan's head in her partner's lap while she started healing Jiwon.

"Ah... who..." After some time, Jiwon got healed and assessed the situation. She assumed that Karan saved him after she got taken out.

"I think me and Esha will take Karan to the sect right now," Jiwon said after thinking for a while. "And you gather everyone and come to sect too."

"I understand." The female disciple agreed to Jiwon.

*********

Meanwhile, in Karan's head...

=========

Join my Discord server(Now both Jiwon, Xiuying and Esha visualization pic on it) -

https://discord.gg/dQtBdas

=========

14