New sin of gluttony
1.3k 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*SMASH*

*SMASH*

Two figures were fighting barehanded in Karan's mind or consciousness.

Gluttony, the sin, in his dark form was raining punches on Karan which he defended easily.

Karan's body was not his actual but more like he is in control of the energy that resembles his body. It was a form of bluish energy.

Gluttony wanted to take over the soul while naturally, Karan was resisting.

As they fought, their forms became light like they will disappear if it goes on.

"HAAAAA...." Gluttony tried to punch Karan which he stopped by grabbing his fist. "Previous fucked gave up in a second. Why the hell are you being so much adamant."

"Bitch you wanna take over my body?" Karan counter punched him in the face. "Dream on."

"Argh...." Gluttony backed down after being hit.

"Since I am the sin of gluttony, as my opponent your power in this form is the manifestation of your hunger." Gluttony said and readied itself to attack. "What hunger do you have to stand against mine?"

The fistfight began once again.

*SMASH* *SMASH*

"I don't know your definition of hunger but I don't wanna live a pathetic existence as someone else controlling me," Karan said as he continued fighting.

"Hahaha, splendid." Gluttony gave a creepy smile but not stopped fighting.

*SMASH* *SMASH*

Karan was getting the upper hand in the fight.

"So all talk for being a sin and all was for nothing," Karan smirked.

"Hoh? You underestimate yourself by doing the same to your opponent young man." Gluttony started putting in more energy but it realized that there's a very tiny chance that he will succeed.

"Keep blabbering." Karan grabbed him and started pummeling his face.

*SMASH* *SMASH* *SMASH* *SMASH* *SMASH*

Receiving a barrage of punches Gluttony almost disappeared. Karan didn't give it any chance to move and kept thrashing its face.

"You..." Karan stopped as he stopped feeling any enmity from his opponent.

Karan listened to what it was saying as its voice was very low.

"...are... now the... Sin of Gluttony...." Gluttony disappeared after saying those words.

Karan's consciousness went from this place to his body.

*********

*COUGH* *COUGH*

Karan woke after remaining fainted for a while.

"Karan," Esha screamed with joy and hugged him.

Just a moment has passed after they decided to take Karan to the sect but he woke up instantly.

Karan took a second to assess the situation. After that, he reciprocated her hug and caressed her hair.

"Were you worried Esha?" Karan asked with a gentle voice.

"Of course I was," Esha replied sobbingly.

"There there." Karan lifted her face and kissed her on the lips.

"Mhmm...."

Esha without a care in the world gave herself in kissing him.

Their tongues intertwined as they enjoyed the taste of each other's mouths.

"Ahem...." Jiwon interrupted them seeing the sensitivity of the situation.

She was very quiet jealous of seeing two beautiful people passionately making out in front of her whereas she hasn't been in a man's embrace ever.

Karan kept kissing Esha even after hearing Jiwon.

"Mhmm..." Esha neither stopped too.

Jiwon rolled her eyes as she felt ignored.

After fully enjoying the sweet moment with Esha, Karan broke the kiss with her. She looked into Esha's eyes who was looking lovingly at his face.

Karan smiled with Esha smiling in responses.

"So Karan, what happened?" Seeing that the couple is done she asked as they both stood up. "I need to know everything that happened after I fainted."

"After you killed him, some strange powers activated and attacked you. I valiantly took them on and saved you." Karan said proudly.

"Ah... thanks," Jiwon said with a slight blush on her face.

Karan noticed and smirked.

"Anyway our mission here is done." Jiwon handled herself. "We will depart for the sect this instant."

Karan and Esha nodded.

The disciple that was with Esha already went to gather the other disciple so they also went to meet with them.

Nine disciples that attacked the enemy's hideout gather in front of the hill. After that, they all went to the sect.

*********

Three beauties were observing the Karan from afar without anyone noticing.

"Karan seems perfectly fine." One of them said.

"Xiuying intuition wouldn't have been for nothing." Second beauty said.

"I agree, let's check this hideout too." Third, suggest which everyone agreed to.

After Crescent Moon Sect's disciple left, the three beauties went inside and assessed all the dead bodies.

Unlike seeing the no-name disciples, they got a little surprised to see the boss's face.

"It seems we found our reason." First beauty said. She was a little bit angry.

"Let's take this little bastard's body with us." Another one said while the other two agreed.

The three beauties took the boss's body and left for the palace.

*********

While searching through dead bodies the beauties didn't find one person.

Chao who got defeated by Esha was left alive. He sneaked out of the hideout and fled before the beauties that Xiuying sent came.

"Master needs to know this." Chao with an angry expression was riding a horse with great speed.

He was going to meet his Master.

*********

While Karan and his group were on the way to the sect, Karan's friends had already reached the sect and were about to meet the sect master.

The guards of the sect master's mansion took Bowen and Jungjie to the sect master's laboratory.

After asking for permission, they entered it.

"Greeting sect master." Both of them bowed towards the purple-haired goddess-like beauty who was doing some experiment.

"So you are here because of Spirit Hogweed?" Sect master asked without looking at them, still engrossed in what she was doing.

"Yes..... sect master." It was the first time they looked at such a beautiful woman in their life so anxiousness was creeping through them. "We fought with a dangerous beast to get this for you, sect master."

"Ah... so you are Karan's lackeys." Her words struck through their heart.

She looked at them for a second.

'Worthless pieces of shit.' She thought in her mind. 'Like they could ever handle those beasts.'

Both of the guys felt disgusted glares coming from her gorgeous eyes.

"Just put it here and begone." She ordered.

"Yes, sect master." They placed the herb on the table and swiftly ran away without looking back. They were scared for their life. They had heard rumors of Sect master breaking the balls of male disciples if they ever anger her.

'I can work on better pills now.' Sect master continued working on her experiment, forgetting about those pesky guys.

*********

Meanwhile, Karan's cultivation was steadily rising and some changes were happening in his body...

=========

Join my Discord server(Now both Jiwon, Xiuying and Esha visualization pic on it) -

https://discord.gg/dQtBdas

=========

13