New core disciple
1.3k 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was already night once the disciples reached the sect.

"You guys go to your room and have some rest," Jiwon announced. "I'll inform the sect master about the mission tomorrow."

Everyone nodded in agreement. Disciples were tired as sleepiness can be seen on their faces.

"I'll accompany you tomorrow. I have to meet her too." Karan suggested to Jiwon.

"Great." Jiwon agreed. "Then I'll pick you up from your room."

"Sure," Karan replied.

Everyone went their own ways to take the rest.

Like everyone else, Karan and Esha were tired too. Karan can have sex with some women and get his energy back but decided against it and just went to sleep. He was missing a good sleep for quite some days.

But while he was sleeping his cultivation started rising at an exponential level.

Legendary magus, Holy magus, Divine magus, and then boom. He reached the Divine realm. The rise in cultivation slowed down before dying eventually.

After all this, Karan was now an early-stage Rising Saint.

*********

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

The next day, Jiwon got in front of Karan's room and started knocking. She was ready to go to meet the sect master.

"Coming," Karan said from the inside before he opened the door.

"Oh hey, Jiwon," Karan said with a smile. "It's great seeing such a gorgeous face in the early morning."

"I'm glad to be of some use," Jiwon said with a cheerful smile.

"Are you ready?" Jiwon followed with a question.

"As you can see." Karan spread his arms. He was dressed quite presentable.

"Let's go then," Jiwon said and both of them went to the Sect master's mansion.

While walking they talked about the sect and other things. Jiwon asked him about his rise in cultivation as she was very much surprised and to answer that Karan made some excuse, resulting in Jiwon not pushing it further.

*********

Like always Xia Xinyue, Sect master of Crescent Moon Sect, was busy in her laboratory. She spends most of her time there to create pills for the disciples and even try to make some new kind of pills.

Karan and Jiwon entered it after asking permission from her.

"Welcome, Jiwon." Xinyue looked at the two people. "I assume you have solved the kidnapping problem."

"And Karan... I got the Spirit Hogweed." She looked at Karan and spoke. "To be honest I was not expecting that from you, but you did a good job."

"Thank you, sect master," Karan replied with a smile.

"He also helped me in defeating the kidnappers, sect master." Jiwon interrupted. "If not for him, I might not be alive."

Xinyue raised one of her eyebrows in astonishment.

"Ah it was nothing Jiwon, don't mention it," Karan said while slightly laughing.

"You saved Jiwon too. Did I underestimated you?" Xinyue said. She was happy that nothing happened to Jiwon. She cares a lot about her disciple.... at least female ones.

"I think you did." Karan had smug on his face.

"Very well. As it was decided, I, sect master, promote you to Core disciple." Xinyue announced.

Hearing the sect master's words, Karan and Jiwon smiled with happiness. Jiwon loved working with Karan yesterday so she was looking forward to having Karan as a fellow core disciple.

"And since you also managed to save Jiwon's life, you can ask for anything you want. If it's in power I'll fulfill it." Xinyue offered Karan.

"But think before you say anything." She said with a warning intent.

"Ah... what could I ask for." Karan made a thinking pose.

"How about..... a date with me, sect master?" Karan said with an innocent smile.

"WHA..." Jiwon almost screamed but stop herself.

Xinyue looked at Karan for a moment with a dead-serious expression.

After a minute of pin-drop silence, Xinyue broke into laughter.

"Hahaha..." Xinyue kept laughing for a minute.

"You asked for an absurd thing but at least you didn't cross the line," Xinyue said to Karan after she stopped laughing.

"Though you will not receive this anytime soon," Xinyue said.

"I don't mind waiting for it," Karan replied. He was glad that the risky gamble was not a total failure.

"Very well. Jiwon, you explaining everything about core disciple to him." Xinyue ordered. "You can leave now."

"Yes, sect master." Jiwon gave a bow while Karan said while standing before leaving.

*********

Jiwon was now guiding Karan about the ways of core disciple.

First, he was given a residence near the sect master's mansion. At any given time, this sect can have a maximum of seven core disciples so the same number of residents were made.

After Karan became a core disciple, the sect now had a total of seven core disciples. Karan was only familiar with Jiwon among them.

Karan got a very large house with a big courtyard in front of it. It had several rooms including the necessary ones like a kitchen, personal library, and others. A quite luxurious living place compared to the room he was living in.

"So you like it?" Jiwon asked as she showed him around the house.

"Ah I love it," Karan said happily. "But how am I supposed to take care of this big house. Do we get servants?"

"Not servants. A core disciple has to choose 10 people from Inner or Outer disciple as his personal disciple and be their mentor. And usually, they take care of these big houses." Jiwon explained.

"Oh quite fascinating," Karan commented.

"You can post an announcement regarding this where the missions are given. In the sect main building." Jiwon continued. "You want to go now?"

"Sure why not? I don't wanna clean this place on my own." Karan replied and they went to the main building.

While walking, Jiwon explained the main task of core disciples.

Royal Sect Championship.

Every strong and respected sect participates in this which happens once every 10 years. Seven disciples from each sect will compete for their sect glory. This year this tournament will once again.

Karan knew this beforehand from Li Na but nothing hurts in knowing once again. He knew what he has to do. He is now a lot stronger from before and is confident enough but getting more power is no hurts.

While talking they reached the sect man building and went over to talk to the receptionist who handles the missions.

"What can I do for you?" The receptionist asked professionally.

"We want to post an announcement regarding a core disciple who is willing to mentor some disciples," Jiwon said to her.

"Ah, so you are the new core disciple." She looked up at the gorgeous young man who was standing with Jiwon. "Just tell me the requirements and I'll post it, sir."

"Oh I have very few requirements," Karan said as the receptionist heard cautiously taking a pen and paper in her hand.

"Make it that only female disciples are allowed and they should be a beauty with a banging body and a gorgeous face." Karan's require demand both Jiwon and receptionist. "And whoever is interested should come to my house, I'll decide if they are up to the task or not. That's it."

"Ummm.... anything about talent or cultivation?" The receptionist asked after hearing his absurd words.

"Doesn't matter," Karan replied. "Anything else you need?"

"No no. Thank you very much. Your request will be put on shortly." Receptionist said.

"Fair enough." Karan left the desk followed by Jiwon.

"Wait... Your intention doesn't look quite good." Jiwon commented.

"They never were." Karan smiled by Jiwon rolled her eyes.

"And what about Esha? I thought she's your girlfriend and you will take her in." Jiwon asked curiously.

"Oh, she is my favorite girl." Karan winked at Jiwon. "I have big hopes for her so no need for her to be my personal disciple."

"If you say so," Jiwon said. "Now I wonder how many of the girls are going to come to your house."

*********

"What's with these weird qualifications for this core disciple to be a mentor?"

A commotion was rising over the mission board after Karan's request was posted.

"Why don't you go to try your luck, senior sister?" A girl said to a beauty. "You are quite a beauty."

"Yeah, nothing wrong in trying." The beauty replied.

"What a lecherous core disciple." A male disciple with a disgusted look on his face commented. "I bet his dirty eyes will roam over female disciples all day. Tch."

Other male disciples agreed with him but female disciples decided to look for themselves before judging.

Gradually a lot of beautiful disciples decided to go to Karan's house in hopes of getting selected by him...

=========

Join my Discord server(Now both Jiwon, Xiuying and Esha visualization pic on it) -

https://discord.gg/dQtBdas

=========

15