Interview begins (R-18)
2k 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So be ready in the evening. Elder Li Yifeng has called the core disciples for a meeting." Jiwon spoke after they come out of the main building.

"A meeting? For what?" Karan asked curiously.

"Most likely nothing important. But it will be a good opportunity for you to get familiar with other sect disciples." Jiwon answered.

"Fine then, I'll be ready," Karan said.

"Very well, so I'll take my leave. Also good luck with taking the interviews." Jiwon walked away after giving Karan a wink.

Karan gave her a smile in response.

He then went to his house as some disciples had come there already.

*********

After reaching his house, Karan saw three girls in front of the gate.

"Hey girls." Karan walked near them.

"Ah, senior Karan." All the girls bowed towards him.

"So you must be hereafter seeing the announcement." Karan guessed the reason for them being here.

"Yes, senior Karan." One of the girls answered.

Karan intensely observed the girls in front of him. All of them were beauties of high caliber but only one of the three was gorgeous enough to be his servant.

"What's your name?" Karan asked the prettiest one.

"I'm Seiko." The girl answered as her face glowed.

"You can come with me. I'll see for my own if you are up to the task or not." Karan said before he started entering the house.

"Yes... Senior." Seiko followed leaving the other two girls alone.

They decided to wait thinking they will be next but were doubtful because Karan doesn't even ask their names.

*********

Karan led Seiko to the bedroom as she obediently followed.

After arriving at the bedroom, they walked near the bed.

"Ah Senior Karan?" Seiko was quite confused.

"Well, I want to make sure that you are perfect for me to be your mentor." Karan got dangerously close to her and start undressing her.

"Ah...ok." Her face reddened but she let him do whatever he was doing.

Her robes fell and Karan feasted his eyes on her gorgeous body.

"Not bad, not bad." Karan started roaming his hands on her body.

"Ah no.." She tried to stop his hands from touching her body but there was like no strength in her arms.

Seiko's body started heating up. Her nether regions started getting wet. On one hand, she just wants to run away, but her desire to be ravished by the handsome stranger in front of her was too intense.

Karan lifted her face using both of her hands and looked at her face which was red with embarrassment.

"Don't resist," Karan said before kissing her on the lips.

"Mmmmm..." Karan explored her mouth with his tongue.

She placed her hands on Karan's waist. It was a very sensual experience for her. Surely but surely her hesitation lessened and she started fully enjoying the kiss.

After kissing her for a good amount of time, Karan broke the kiss.

She was reluctant to let their lips separate but accepted it.

"Your lips and tongue are fine, but they need some practice." Karan complimented her after taking a short pause.

She slightly nodded.

"Now..." Karan sat on the bed and pulled her near him as his mouth was in line with her breast.

"Ahh..." His sudden action shocked her.

Karan put his right hand on one of her big breasts and started feeling it.

"Ahhh...." Seiko moaned as he squeezed her breast.

"Soft and firm." Karan increased his pace. "Perfect."

"Ahhhhh..... thanks..." Seiko replied while Karan moved her attention to the other breast and started squeezing her. "Ahhhh.... um... yeah..."

After massaging her breasts, much to her surprise, Karan attacked her left nipple with his mouth.

"OHHH... YEAH...." Seiko moaned loudly as Karan's tongue swirled around her nipple while he kept massaging her other breast.

"Mhmm...." Karan was having great fun playing with her nipple. It has a quite nice taste to it.

Suddenly Karan gave the nipple a slight bite.

"Ahhhhhh...Oh..god..." Seiko came as she got overflowed by pleasure and pain.

Karan stopped playing with her nipples. He looked at the whimpering mess in front of her.

"Wow, you are quite wet down there." Karan touched her moist pussy and gently massaged her.

"Ah....this feeling....is so unusual....yet pleasant." Seiko was barely able to say something as Karan kept massaging her pussy.

"Now we move to the next thing." Karan swiftly turned her and bent her.

"Kyaa....." The sudden action shocked Seiko.

Her bare naked ass was now facing Karan giving her a wonderful view.

Karan gave her asscheeks a nice squeeze.

"Wonderful!"

"Ahh..." Seiko moaned slightly as she tried to look backward.

After playing with her asscheeks, Karan gave her pussy a rub and thrust two fingers inside her afterward.

"AAHHHHHHHH...." Seiko moaned loudly as Karan explored her insides with his fingers.

"Well well it's tight too," Karan said as he kept working on her pussy.

"Ah... Senior Karan.... please do it... slow." Seiko requested. It was quite painful as this was the first time something entered her pussy.

"Hoh?"

*SPANK*

With his free hand, Karan spanked her ass hard.

"Ahhhhh.....uh.....oh god no.."

Tears came from Seiko's eyes. Still, it felt quite blissful.

"That won't do. From now on, you will call me 'Master'."

*SPANK*

Karan spanked her once more but with less force.

"Understand?"

"Yes... master." Seiko obediently said.

"Good girl." Karan started fingering her very aggressively.

"Aahhh... ahhh... ahhh...." Lewd thoughts clouded her mind. She rose up, her back being very close to Karan.

Karan grabbed her neck and bit her nipples.

"Ohhhhhhh.... uh... god..." Seiko screamed as her body got attacked from different sides filling it with pleasure.

Karan stopped fingering and pulled them out which were covered with her love juices.

He wrapped one of his arms around her waist while he put the moist fingers close to her mouth.

"Haa....ha...." Seiko swallowed Karan's fingers.

"How does it taste?"

"Mhmm....."

Karan asked as she savored her own love juices. Unexpectedly, she was enjoying the taste of her fingers more.

She looked at Karan with big eyes showing her appreciation.

Karan smiled in response.

"Now we move to the main part of the test."

Karan pulled his humongous rock hard dick and placed just in front of Seiko's pussy who was still oblivious to everything while sucking on his fingers.

=========

Join my Discord server(Now both Jiwon, Xiuying and Esha visualization pic on it) -

https://discord.gg/dQtBdas

=========

17