Hua Bao (R-18)
2k 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*PAH*

In one ruthless thrust, Karan penetrated her pussy and reached her womb.

"AHHHHH...."

Seiko screamed because of pain. Drool started coming from her mouth as she let go of Karan's fingers. Because of Karan's dick in her pussy, she got an intense orgasm.

Karan didn't move for a while as Seiko's pussy was clenching around his cock. He just let her come to her senses before he starts doing anything.

"Hphhh..... Hphhh..." Seiko took her breath.

"It seems you are ready now." Karan sensually whispered in her ear.

"Huh? Wha-" Before she can continue, Karan placed one of his hands on her hip and started pounding her relentlessly.

*PAH* *PAH* *PAH*

"Ahhh... Oh god...." Seiko's eyes rolled backward.

"Arggh..... you are not bad." Karan kept ramming his large cock into her pussy.

"Oh, master... it's so.... pleasurable.." Some words managed to come out of her mouth. Her pussy was gripping Karan's cock hard every time he penetrated her.

*PAH* *PAH* *PAH*

Destruction of Seiko's pussy went for a good amount of minutes but noticing that he doesn't have a lot of free time today, Karan decided to finish it early.

"Ah..." A large amount of cum came out of his dick which painted Seiko's inside white.

"Ohhhhhhh....." The instant hot liquid flowed inside her, Seiko came too. Their love juices got mixed. The pleasure ran through her body as she fully enjoyed this blissful state.

Karan pulled his dick from her vagina after emptying his balls and slightly moved away. Seiko tired from the lovemaking session fell on the bed.

After a few minutes of rest, Karan congratulated her for passing. Seiko was on cloud nine. Not only she got a handsome core disciple as a mentor but also her cultivation rose from so much pleasurable sex. It's a win-win for her.

Karan then ordered her to stand outside the house and send 'promising' disciples inside so he can take their interviews.

"As you wish, master." Seiko bowed and went outside.

She told the two female disciples that came with her about her being accepted and an immense boost in cultivation but also broke their dreams by saying that didn't cut to be Karan's personal disciples. After all, they were not as beautiful as her.

Even though both the female disciples left, Seiko's story spread like a wildfire among the outer and inner disciples. Because of the benefits she got, female disciples in huge numbers appeared outside Karan's home.

From there Seiko weeded them out based on beauty whereas Karan checked everything he wanted. Of course, dual cultivating with them was part of that.

It took a whole day for Karan to interview 73 beauties from which he selected only 10 to be his personal disciples. Those disciples quickly took the responsibility of taking care of the house for Karan so he doesn't have to worry about anything.

*********

"As expected from you, surrounded by so many beauties in your new house."

Esha came to visit Karan to see his new house. She and Karan were sitting in the hall as a female disciple served them tea. It was quite late in the evening.

"Perks of being a core disciple," Karan replied with a smile.

"Enough about me, how are you doing?" Karan asked as he takes a sip of the tea. "I also want you to become a core disciple."

"Ah... Elder Ling is still training me. I am getting better at understanding my powers."

Esha gestured with her hand and made a small firebird which started flying around her.

"Once I'm done with it, we can work on the cultivation." Esha winked at Karan.

Karan smirked.

"Well anyway, I can't spend time with you right now. I have a meet with Elder Yifeng and other core disciples tonight." Karan stood up after putting the cup of tea down.

"No fair!" Esha said in disappointment but looked quite cute.

"Don't worry about it for now. Train hard." Karan came close to her and whispered in her ears. "And have dreams about me."

Esha slightly blushed as Karan left to get ready for the party, Jiwon will get here any moment.

Esha hastily emptied her cup of tea and left to train with Elder Ling.

*********

Meanwhile, in the Pure Flower Palace, three women who were sent by Xiuying to check on Karan to kidnappers hideout who brought the dead body of boss back with them were present with Xiuying was lost in thoughts.

The boss was the little brother of Hua Bao, sect master of Mount Hua Sect.

"Was that previous gift not enough for Bao that he didn't stop his trash brother to follow in his footsteps?" Xiuying said to herself.

"What should we do about this?" One of the women asked.

"I will deal with him and his sect once and for all," Xiuying replied while the women took a sigh of relief.

*SWOOSH*

Suddenly something with an immeasurable speed entered the room and stopped just behind Xiuying.

"When did she?" All of them readied themselves to fight the unknown enemy.

"Oh, my sister from another mother." The unknown figure cutely hugged Xiuying from behind. "Is this how you going to welcome me, Xiuying?"

The one who suddenly came was a woman with the highest caliber of beauty similar to Xiuying. Seeing her everyone put their guards down.

"Shanaya, you scared me for a moment." Xiuying took a deep breath as Shanaya let her go. After that, they hugged each other.

"Does something happened that you came to Belated World," Xiuying asked as they broke their hug. "Did you discovered some treasure?"

"Ahhhh..... I hope it was related to some treasure but for now, mother had sent me to check on my brother." Shanaya replied with slight disappointment.

"Oh is that so? Well, we have already checked on Karan and he's fine for now." Xiuying said happily. "You don't have to worry, Shanaya."

"Nope." Shanaya firmly rejected. "I have to keep my end of the deal so I'll have to meet him at any cost."

Xiuying smiled as she was expecting this response.

"But before that how about we have dinner together? I have a lot of things to talk to you about." Shanaya cheerfully offered.

"Sure." While Xiuying accepted. She also wanted to have a nice chat with Shanaya.

*********

Chao that fled from the kidnappers' hideout was standing in a large room. The room was quite messy. There was no sunlight coming in it, some fire torches were illuminating the room.

A large man wearing brown robes was standing with his backing towards Chao. The atmosphere in the room was very tense.

"Disciples from Crescent Moon Sect killed my brother while those women from Pure Flower Palace took his dead body away." The man said in a heavy voice.

"Yes, sect master," Chao replied with a weak and respectful voice.

"AND WHAT WERE YOU DOING? YOU COULDN"T EVEN PROTECT MY BROTHER." The man turned towards Chao and screamed at him. Chao almost wet his pants.

The large sturdy man was the sect master of Mount Hua Sect, Hua Bao. On top of that his large sturdy body, he had a large black beard on his face. His face looked quite old and rough. The most distinguishing feature about him was that he was covering his left eye with an eye band.

"Ask Hua Chen to deal with Crescent Moon Sect and take revenge for his uncle's murder." Hua Bao ordered fiercely. "You can leave."

"Yes, sect master." Chao bowed and left swiftly.

Hua Bao walked to a chair and sat down.

"I'll blow Xiuying with her whole palace by myself." He murmured as he placed his hand near his left eye.

=========

Join my Discord server(Now both Jiwon, Xiuying and Esha visualization pic on it) -

https://discord.gg/dQtBdas

=========

16