Birthday
1.4k 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jiwon and Karan were walking together towards the sect elder, Li Yifeng's house after she came to his house so they can go together. Sect elder's house was very close to Karan's new residence.

Jiwon was looking very elegant wearing a red dress that perfectly highlighted her figure. She was holding one of Karan's arms close to deep cleavage such that her large breasts were slightly wrapped around it.

Jiwon was very happy as she was going to a meet which is more like a small party with Karan and they were looking like a couple. She considers him a friend but there's no denying that there was an intense attraction towards him.

"It's such a good smell, you did put on a nice perfume." Karan complimented while looking towards her blushing face.

"And you are looking very handsome." Jiwon complimented back.

"I always do." Karan grinned.

*********

While flirting with each other they reached Yifeng's house.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

After reaching the house, Karan slightly knocked on the door and it was opened by a familiar person.

"Hey Karan, it's good to see you again." The woman who opened the door said with a big smile on her face. She was Li Na, Li Yifeng's wife.

"I was excepting your husband instead of a pretty woman to welcome me." Karan greeted her.

"Oh, Karan!" Li Na giggled and lightly punched his shoulder. "Hello, Jiwon. You are looking very pretty. Both of you please come in."

"Thank you, Mrs. Li," Jiwon replied with a smile as both of them walked into the house.

All three of them went to the main hall which was nicely decorated and cleaned. It was a big room, there were various types of vases, a chandelier above, white big sofas that can accommodate more than ten people and a small table in the middle which has some drinks placed on it.

Karan glanced at three people sitting on the sofas. One guy and one girl, who shared similar features were sitting side by side while Li Yifeng was sitting with some distance between them.

Li Na guided them to where Li Yifeng.

"Greetings, sect elder." Karan and Jiwon said in tandem. Jiwon gave a slight bow while Karan just stood straight.

"Good to see you," Yifeng said with a stern voice. He was quite happy as he received some guests. "Have a seat."

"Yeah and I'll give you some drinks." Li Na went to the table.

Jiwon walked over to the guy and girl to introduce them to Karan as he followed her. They sat near them, Jiwon sitting very close to Karan.

Jiwon introduced the guy as Li Su, a core disciple and sect elder, Yifeng's son. Karan was quick to notice that he looked like a younger version of Yifeng.

Li Su had scorn on his face because of Jiwon being very sweet to Karan. He had a long-time crush on her but she never reciprocated.

Karan nodded his head acknowledging Li Su's existence.

Then Jiwon proceeded to introduce the girl who was Yifeng's daughter and also a core disciple, Li Mei.

Li Mei was as beautiful as Jiwon. Her face and body were quite similar to Li Na, her mother, but still slightly immature than her. She was wearing a white dress that was covering her well-developed figure. Short hair and a cute face gave her a bubbly look.

"You are as beautiful as your mother, Li Mei" Karan complimented her as he extended his hand for a handshake.

"Oh, you are so sweet." Li Mei giggle and shook hands with Karan.

"Shouldn't you talk with respect to your seniors?" Li Su taunted Karan.

"And who is my senior here?" Karan asked.

"We have been core disciples for such a long time, you are just a newbie." Li Su continued.

"Let it go, brother. It's fine." Li Mei tried to stop his brother from provoking Karan but she got ignored.

"Is that so? I can easily beat you right now, doesn't this make me your senior." Karan leaned more on the sofa. He found Li Su to be annoying.

"You-"

"Ahem"

Li Su stood up but was interrupted by Li Na who brought small cups filled with wine on a tray.

"It's your sister's birthday and you want to create a ruckus?" Li Na glaringly asked Li Su as she served drinks to everyone.

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to." Li Su calmed and sat once again.

"It's your birthday? I was unaware." Karan said excitedly. "If I had known sooner I would have brought you some gift."

"Yeah, I turned 18 today." Li Mei said with a smile. "And don't worry, you being here on my birthday is a gift on its own."

"That's right too. I shouldn't worry about the measly gift then." All the women laughed hearing Karan's response.

After giving everyone cups, Li Na sat near Yifeng with a cup of her own. Everyone talked about general things and had a good laugh while drinking.

"What about the other core disciples? There should be three more." Karan asked Jiwon.

"Remaining core disciples couldn't attend as they are training away from the sect." Yifeng decided to answer Karan.

"Since all core disciples were invited to Li Mei's birthday, it would be a good opportunity for Karan to familiarize himself with them." Li Na said as she emptied her cup.

"Thanks for your concern," Karan said.

"And since we all are here I would like to remind the core disciple of Crescent Moon Sect that a really important event will happen one week from now on." Yifeng stood up and announced.

"Royal Sect Championship, in which all renowned sect of the Belated world will compete with everything they have got. You as the core disciples, have an important duty to uphold the name of our sect."

All of them have stars in their eyes as they were waiting for this day for a long time. Karan didn't know the importance but it will be fun for him so he was excited too.

'I have to do something making Esha a core disciple in these seven days.' Karan pondered.

"Let's have dinner. Me and Li Mei put a lot of effort into cooking today." Once Yifeng's announcement ended, Li Na spoke.

"I hope all of you will like it." Li Mei said with an innocent smile.

All of them stood up and went to the dining room to have dinner.

*********

Meanwhile, outside of the sect in some jungle, Su Ling was training Esha.

"Take it." Esha attacked Su Ling which she easily avoided.

"You have to train a lot, Esha. I want you to participate in the Royal Sect Championship." Su Ling as she proceeded to attack Esha.

Su Ling was very impressed with Esha's bloodline and talent and thought that she will be a great asset for their sect to win.

"Yes, elder Su. I'll train very hard." Esha remembered that Karan too wanted her to be a core disciple so she was very motivated.

=========

Join my Discord server(Now both Jiwon, Xiuying and Esha visualization pic on it) -

https://discord.gg/dQtBdas

=========

14