Solving Guest’s Problem (R-16)
2k 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone sat at a circular dining table while Li Mei and Li Na started serving food. Jiwon and Karan were sitting together, then Li Mei and Li Su, and then Li Yifeng and Li Na, her being near to Jiwon.

The main dish for the dinner was a large spicy hotpot which included thinly sliced meat, leaf vegetables, mushrooms, vermicelli, sliced potatoes, bean products, egg dumplings, tofu, and seafood.

"Elder, why don't you tell us more about the tournament?"

While food is served, Karan curiously asked.

"Pattern for the competition is always different. Sect Master will leave from here tomorrow to enter the name of our sect in the tournament. But keep that in my mind, it's not just fighting, you have to be flexible and prepared for everything."

Even though the question was asked by Karan, everyone listened to the elder's answer attentively. It was the first time for this for all the core disciples present here.

"It must be fun though." Li Mei said. "You once participated in too, right father?"

"Years ago, I was a core disciple too. Indeed I participated, but was defeated brutally." Yifeng said with a heavy heart.

"That's sad, father. At least you met mother there. What could be better than that?" Li Su said to cheer up her father.

Yifeng laughed.

"That's right. I met the woman of my dream there. That was the most unexpected thing that happened right after our sect was out of the championship."

Yifeng said while smiling towards Li Na.

"It's ok darling, winning and losing is part of life." Li Na replied.

"Oh, how roma- ouch."

"Oh shit!"

Before Li Mei can finish saying, she mistakenly dropped some sauce on Karan's pants near his crotch area which dirtied it. Karan quickly stood up.

"I'm so sorry, Karan. I was not paying attention" Li Mei felt very apologetic.

"Don't blame yourself, Li Mei. It's ok." Karan consoled her.

"Please come with me to the washroom, I'll clean this." Li Mei said.

"It's ok, Mei. You stay here. I'll take care of Karan." Li Na came forward. "Come Karan."

"Thank you." Karan followed Li Na to the washroom.

*********

"Oh, that's quite a stain." Li Na leaned down and said. "I'll clean it, don't worry Karan."

"Please. Much appreciated." Karan replied.

Li Na picked up a piece of cloth, watered a part of it with water, and got on her knees in front of Karan. Her face was in front of his face where the stain was. She used both of her hands to clean the stain.

"Keep doing and it will be clean," Karan commented. He can look at her deep cleavage because of her erotic position.

"Sure but what is this?" Li Na felt something in his pants that was big and hard.

"I think you are familiar with this," Karan smirked. "Why don't you bring it out."

"My pleasure."

Li Na undid his pants and pulled out his cock which was slightly erect.

An intoxicating smell entered her nostrils resulting in her pussy getting wet.

The cock hardened more and the tip touched her cheek.

"Holy God. It's so huge and hard." Li Na said in shock.

"It's all your fault." Karan taunted.

"Mine?"

"You and your daughter are looking so sexy, how can my cock not get hard from looking at you girls?"

"I'm sorry Karan. It's my duty as a host to take care of guests' problem."

"Then your lips are an ideal solution for this. Why don't you start working on my cock?"

Karan said with a smirk as Li Na understood where this is going. She grabbed his cock to take a feel.

"Last time you visited my house, the maid was sucking it so ardently. I wonder how it tastes like." Li Na lifted the cock up and licked it slowly from the bottom to the tip.

"Ahhhh..."

Karan moaned because of the feel of her slippery tongue on his cock. He placed both of his hands on the structure behind for support and readied himself for the upcoming pleasure.

"Mmmmmm... It tastes as good as it smells."

She gave the cock a couple of strokes before taking the tip in her mouth.

"Ahh... you are doing great."

"Mhmmm.... mhmm..."

Li Na's tongue swirled around the tip as she savored the pre-cum that came out of it which she found very tasty.

"Take it!"

Karan placed his hand behind her head and slowly pulled her, a large part of his cock going inside her mouth.

"Ghh.... argh..."

Li Na choked as the tip of the cock hit her throat. Only four inches were outside, the rest of it was inside her warm mouth.

"Ooooh... start sucking bitch."

Hearing Karan's command, she started moving her face back and forth, ardently sucking on his divine rod. Karan kept guiding her with his hand behind her head.

*SLURP* *SLURP* *SLURP*

"Mhmmm... arghh... ghhh..."

"Ahhh... great... that's it."

Li Na kept sucking and choking on his cock. She had pushed her limit to nine inches and want to take it more and more. Karan was gladly enjoying her service.

*SLURP* *SLURP*

"Mhmmmm...."

"Ahh... I'm gonna come..."

As time was less, Karan decided to unload his balls on her face. He grabbed her hair and pulled her face back, bringing his cock out of her mouth.

"Mhmmmmm???"

*SPURT* *SPURT* *SPURT*

A large amount of cum shot from his cock and landed on her gorgeous mature face. Karan kept cumming for a minute or two, covering most of her face with his cum.

Li Na opened her mouth and pulled her tongue out so she can swallow some of this tasty stuff.

After cum stopped coming out, she squeezed his now semi-erect cock to get the last few drops directly in her mouth.

"Good girl."

Karan said in appreciation. He had a lot of fun thanks to her.

Li Na gave her a beautiful smile. She started massaging his cum over her face.

"Ahhh it's so good. Never felt this before."

Karan smiled.

"Very well, I'm going back. You should come soon too."

He put his cock back in his pants and walked outside the washroom.

=========

Join my Discord server(Now both Jiwon, Xiuying and Esha visualization pic on it) -

https://discord.gg/dQtBdas

=========

16