Mount Hua Sect Attacks
1.2k 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

From her breast getting groped to her blood being sucked, Shanaya was feeling horny. But she resisted all of this and with enough force separated herself from Karan.

"Stay right there!"

Shanaya ordered Karan as she moved away from him.

"..."

Karan was coming back to his senses. He remembered what he did but it was like his body moved from his innate desire and not from his will.

"I'm... sorry. I got carried away."

Shanaya calmed down seeing that Karan is acting normal.

"Holy! My cultivation decreased so much. Damn you, Karan... well I can't blame you when I started it."

"But why I got so hungry for your blood."

Karan asked.

"Well the blood is needed to activate your physique but it was not for it. Though it was enough to initialize the process."

Shanaya came close to him and caressed his chest to soothe his fast heartbeat.

"Huff... Which physique? Huff... I already have one."

Karan's condition was now improving slowly. He can now see properly.

"Being a Sin of Gluttony gives you access to this powerful physique. If you don't activate it nothing will happen to you, but if you do, you will be more powerful."

Karan took a moment to think. He didn't found her to be a kind person but there was no enmity from her towards him.

"Ok tell me how to do it."

"Sure I can not only just tell you but help you till you get access to the physique but..."

"You want something in return, right?"

"Smart. Impressive."

Shanaya gave him a professional smile. She was fascinated by how Karan knew that she wanted something for helping him.

"And what is that you desire, Shanaya?"

"I'll help you with your physique and you will help me in defeating Greed once the time comes. Deal?"

Karan got interested when he heard the word "Greed". One of the seven sins, he excepted it to be very strong.

"Who or what is this Greed?"

"You don't have to worry about that. And I assure you that once you become an Immortal you will be able to help me. But yeah... if you don't activate this physique, you will not be going to much help."

Karan thought her explanation for a decent amount of time.

"But if for the help means I have to sacrifice myself or someone I care about, you can forget about it."

"Don't worry about that, by that I'll have a sure-shot plan."

For Karan, this deal was a win-win. He might not know what he has to do in the future but he was sure that Shanaya was not going to betray him.

Because of Mara bloodline, he was able to grasp other people's nature easily. So he doesn't have to worry about someone deceiving him.

"Very well. Deal. So let me drink more of your blood."

After accepting the deal, Karan once again tried to bite her neck but just before he reached her neck Shanaya stopped him.

"No, no, no~"

"Huh? You offered the deal and now you are not upholding your part of the bargain?"

Karan replied with a shocked expression as he moved away from her neck.

"I'll help you but not by letting you suck my blood. You wait till tomorrow and everything will be arranged."

"Oh, my bad... fine then."

"Well I did what I came here for so I'll be taking my leave. Bye-bye..."

A large amount of fog appeared before Karan stopped feeling her touch. Shanaya had disappeared from here leaving words.

"...my brother."

'Huh?'

It confused Karan but he didn't think about it too much and got out from the bathtub. He took a towel, dried his wet body, and left the bathroom.

*********

The beautiful sun was setting resulting in the outset of the dark night.

All the people present in the sect, similar to Jiwon and Karan, were oblivious to the scene going on outside the lands of the sect.

A large group, consisting of 50-60 people, was present on the cliff near the sect observing it from that distance. Two men were in front of everyone, giving the impression that they are the leaders of the threatening group.

"Are you confident about the information you have give to me, Fan De?"

The man with rough features and a bulky body who was on the forefront of the group asked the man behind his back. His voice was serious.

"You can trust my sources, Hua Chen. Today sect master and one sect elder are absent from here. And top of that one sect leader with three core disciple also went away."

Fan De replied honestly. He was a tall and slim looking man in his twenties.

"What a great opportunity! By my father's order let me bring ruin to those who killed my uncle!"

Hua Chen raised his hand and several large-sized boulders came from the ground and start floating around him. With one sign of his finger, those boulders flew rapidly towards the sect.

*THUD* *THUD* *THUD*

Those boulders fall on the building of the out area of the sect destroying several of them.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaa....."

"What's happening???"

Several unlucky disciples who came in the way of the unexpected destruction of the boulders died or got brutally hurt. It was too much for outer disciples to handle.

"Kuhahaha... Our core disciples will target theirs only if we outnumber them. The rest of you cause as much chaos as possible without getting yourself killed. Understood?"

"Yes senior!"

With those, all of them broke up in small groups and proceeded towards the defenseless sect.

*********

"Who the fucked ruined my dinner?"

Karan filled with slight annoyance was running towards the outer area of the sect where the loud noises were coming from.

"Karan!!! Wait!!!"

He stopped as he heard the voice of Jiwon coming from the sideways. After waking up, she went back to her house in the morning.

"What's happening, Jiwon?"

Karan asked as she reached close to him.

"Sect is attacked. I met with Elder Yifeng and also Su and Mei on the way. They are going to the sect master's mansion to protect it. I was asked to pick you and deal with the situation outside."

Jiwon explained whatever little bit of info she had.

"Then why are we waiting. Let's beat up whoever tried to attack the sect."

Karan said while forming a fist and fire in his eyes.

=========

Join my Discord server(Now both Xiuying and Esha visualization pic on it) -

https://discord.gg/dQtBdas

=========

13