Battle To Save The Sect Begins
1.2k 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Karan and Jiwon reached the outer area where the destruction took place as fast as possible.

The scene was brutal. Several bodies were crushed by the boulders or the buildings themselves. Some of the people were still stuck in the rubble. The disciples were in chaos as they were running here and there.

"This is horrible!"

Jiwon's eyes widened as she saw all of this. Never in her dreams, she excepted something like that to happen.

"Be strong, we have to find the attackers."

Karan put his hand on her shoulder calming her down.

"Aaaaaaaa..."

Suddenly their attention was caught by a scream that originated a little away from them. They quickly ran in that direction and saw a masked man attacking a disciple, almost killing him.

*SWIFT*

*SLASH*

"Wha- Argh....."

Jiwon quickly jumped in his direction, drawing her sword and slashing him in half through his torso. The man didn't get even a second to react before he was cut in half.

Karan ran towards Jiwon. He observed the situation of the disciple who was attacked, sadly he already succumbs to death.

Jiwon had a sad expression seeing so many disciples being killed.

"Jiwon, stay here for a minute."

Karan noticed more masked men in his vicinity who were attacking the unguarded disciples. He jumped on the top of a large building and started shouting on top of his lungs.

"Hear me, the disciples of the Crescent Moon Sect!"

His loud and deep voice caught the attention of everyone in a large area. Even the enemies who were going to attack stopped to hear him.

"I'll not talk much because we are facing an unprecedented situation. And to handle it, I request all the outer disciples to help those who are harmed and fall back to the inner area of the sect. And inner disciples will be engaging the enemies they can deal with."

Every disciple agreed with him in their mind.

"Let us show them that no one can mess with Crescent Moon Sect!"

"YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

A large wave of inspiration flew through the disciples. All they can do is now face the situation.

Seeing the positive reaction, Karan smiled. he jumped from the building near Jiwon who was smiling towards him.

"No need to compliment me now."

"Hehe..."

Karan mischievously said to her which made her giggle.

"Let's find the leader of the group, if we deal with him others will retreat."

Jiwon nodded.

They walked around looking for the leader of the group while also killing enemies that they found in their way.

And because of Karan, inner and outer disciples were doing what they were told. The situation is coming under control very quickly fueling everyone's motivation.

*SWOOF* *SWOOF*

While Karan and Jiwon were walking, two knives came at Jiwon at a high speed. One was deflected by Jiwon while the other by Karan with a spear that he had created before.

Since Karan is in the Divine realm, he is now able to create uncommon weapons. They are stronger than common weapons that he created before the Divine realm.

"From there!"

Jiwon looked in the direction from where the knife and appeared and signaled towards a window.

Without wasting any moment, Jiwon ran towards the building followed by Karan but...

*THUD*

A large boulder hit the place they were standing. Though both of them were able to easily avoid it. They looked in the direction where that large boulder came.

Hua Chen was sitting on a broken building with a grin on his face. He too had a mask covered to hide his identity. Two boulders were floating near him in the air.

"Jiwon, he is most likely their leader."

Karan said confidently.

"I agree with you. Let's take him down."

Jiwon readied her sword.

"Wait! I'll defeat him. You take care of the person that threw the knives, he might attack more."

Jiwon nodded in agreement and ran into the building from where the knife came.

"You can take me alone? Haha, don't make me laugh."

After saying those words, Hua Chen signaled his fingers towards Karan. The floating boulders flew towards him.

*THUD* *THUD*

Karan once again avoided the upcoming assaults and readied to throw the spear at the enemy.

"Take this!"

*SWOOSH*

"Wha~"

That spear with Karan's extraordinary strength reached in front of his enemy in no time.

*********

Jiwon silently entered the abandoned building. It was not destroyed but was still a mess. The building had three floors with every floor being quite large.

'Those knives looked familiar.'

She was ready to slash any enemy in sight or deflect the knives.

While cautiously walking she heard some careless footsteps. A slim masked man walked down the stairs.

"Hehehe long time no see."

"You~"

Jiwon turned towards the man with a shocking expression.

The man pulled four knives, two in each hand, from a large bag that was tied to his waist. He effortlessly threw them towards her.

Because of her slim body and fast sword moment she effortlessly deflected them.

"Tch... you are still able to deflect them like before, Jiwon."

The man was annoyed seeing her knives being rendered useless.

"I don't want to hear my praises from a man who got sold out, Fan De!"

She jumped towards him with angry eyes aiming to thrust her sword in his throat.

*SHINNG*

Her sword got stopped by a knife. The man had already pulled two knives from his pocket.

With another, he tried to slash her stomach but Jiwon quickly jumped back. The knife just grazed her with a cut.

"Hehehe my sect is much better than yours. And now our sect will destroy it but before that~"

*SWOOSH*

He once again threw two knives towards Jiwon.

"You-"

After avoiding them, Jiwon was ready to attack but there was no one.

She went on the above floor to follow him and eventually kill him.

The moment she entered she was once again attacked by knives.

Fan De was using the same attack on her and after that was running away. It went for quite some time. Both of them went on the terrace of the building.

"You can't run away now! Just stay still and I'll keep your death as less painful as possible."

Jiwon declared as she walked towards him. On the terrace without any object nearby it was easier to use her sword.

"Hehehehehehe"

Even though he was in danger, Fan De was laughing maniacally.

'This much time is enough for poison....'

=========

Join my Discord server(Now both Jiwon, Xiuying and Esha visualization pic on it) -

https://discord.gg/dQtBdas

=========

10