Weak People Are Baggage
1.2k 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Die-"

Any strength left through her body. Her grip over her sword loosed resulting in it falling. Her legs gave up and she fell on the ground after the sword.

"..."

She wasn't even able to move her lips and tongue. She can't call for someone's help, not like there's anyone nearby. She just looked at the Fan De with a despicable stare.

"Don't look at me like that, Jiwon. It's just a poison that will leave you immovable but will not kill you."

'Damn it, how can I fall for it?' Jiwon thought.

He walked towards her with a tight grip around his knife, ready to stab her.

"It will not kill you but I will. Hehehehe..."

Fan De reached near the motionless body of Jiwon and attacked her with the knife in his hand.

Seeing the approaching weapon, her whole life, especially certain special moments, repeated in her mind.

Her mother's smiling face when she got selected for the sect, first friends she made, completing her first mission, becoming a core disciple, meeting with sect master, and particularly her encounter with Karan.

A drop of tear came out of her eyes as she realized that in some moment all these memories are gonna disappear with her life.

*********

Hua Chen had barely managed to evade the spear thrown by Karan. But still, it managed to give a cut to his left shoulder from where blood started flowing. He tore a piece of cloth and coiled around the wound to stop the bleeding.

'If he started throwing boulders it will be a pain in the ass.'

Karan jumped on the building to get in close range with him while he was treating the wound.

"Not that fast."

Just after his words, a boulder flew towards Karan from his direction while he was near a window. He quickly jumped inside it to avoid it.

From there Karan jumped with a full force upwards, piercing the above floors to reach the enemy.

*THUD*

He landed near the Hua Chen who got surprised with his sudden entry. He hastily forced a boulder towards him.

"Shield"

A large spiky shield appeared in front of Karan and the boulder hit it instead. It got destroyed from all those spikes.

'Saying it louder is cool'

Karan jumped towards Hua Chen to hit him.

'Damn it I don't have many boulders'

"Take it."

Hua Chen was cornered. Karan was gaining an upper hand in this battle. He shot another boulder towards Karan. Since he was in the air he can't possibly dodge it, as he thought.

His ability enable him to create boulders and shoot them where he wants. But he was only able to create fifty of them before taking some rest and gain more energy. He already created forty of them so he will likely lose if the fight gets prolonged.

"Yahhhhh...."

*THUD*

"What-"

Karan just smashed through the boulder. It was not able to stop him.

Karan got close to him and threw a punch towards his chest. At the last second, Hua Chen put his left arm between the punch and him.

*SMASH* *CRACK*

The punch hit hard and broke the bone of his arm. He got pushed back from the impact.

"Well this sucks, there is a big gap in your confidence and strength."

Karan taunted Hua Chen whose left arm was attached to his body like a rope.

"Huh? You dare belittle me?"

Hua Chen screamed and raised his right arm. Ten boulders got created in the air and shot towards Karan.

"Tch. What a boring ability. Sword."

Karan took a stance as he created a long slim sword in his hand. He observed Jiwon's fighting style a lot and wanted to try out it.

*SLASH*

The moment the boulders came in a close range, Karan slashed them.

Eight of two boulders got cut in half and fell here and there but two of them hit Karan's body, one on the head and the other on the left arm.

Karan stood straight and faced Hua Chen who was covered in fear. He slowly walked towards him not caring about a little blood flowing from his body.

'I need to train with swords more.'

Karan thought as he reached near trembling enemy.

"I admit defeat."

Hua Chen lost all hope. He didn't have any more boulders and he can't compete with Karan on pure strength alone. He bowed in front of Karan.

"Just kill me. I can't go show my face to my father."

"Kill you? Who are you to give me an order? Chains"

Karan created long chains of metal that bound Hua Chen. His mask fell off.

Karan while pulling him walked up to the edge of the terrace.

"Your leader has been defeated. I advise you to surrender or run away."

Karan loudly announced.

All the masked men who were there to attack had a decrease in their morale. The situation here is against them, so they have no hope of saving him and if they get back to the sect without the sect master's son, consequences will be dire.

"Everyone retreat."

A masked man who seems to come from the direction of the sect master's mansion ordered. Hearing him, everyone followed him to get out of the sect area. In an instant, every one of those who were alive ran away.

"WE WON!"

"Yayyyyyyy...."

Screams of victory flowed through the sect as Karan announced the win.

*********

Few moments before in Pure Flower Palace.

Xiyuing and Shanaya were sitting on the sofa and watching a scene in a mirror.

The scene was about the Mount Hua Sect attacking Karan's sect. Currently, Fan De was going to end the life of Jiwon.

"Shouldn't you save her, Xiuying?"

"Why should I?"

Xiuying's nonchalant response surprised Shanaya.

"Oh? I thought you love him and will care for the people he loves. Am I wrong?"

Shanaya questioned her.

"I do but if she can't even deal with this easy danger she is not worth standing beside Karan. Only capable, amazing, and beautiful women are allowed."

Shanaya appreciated her thought process. Weak people are baggage in this world if someone is shooting for the top.

"Well that's sad, it seemed he liked this girl but well his choice was flawed."

"Who knows?"

=========

Join my Discord server(Now both Xiuying and Esha visualization pic on it) -

https://discord.gg/dQtBdas

Want to read chapter before everyone else? Love my work and want to support me? Then please check out my p@treon -

[email protected]/Indian_Rake

=========

11