Threat
1.2k 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just before Fan De was about to stab her, Jiwon felt the poison in her body getting weakened.

*STAN*

Gathering a little bit of control over her body, Jiwon grabbed her sword and hit the enemy's knife.

"Wha-"

Shocked by her action, Fan De was taken a little aback. He tried to pull a knife from his pocket, but Jiwon acted swiftly.

*STAB*

"Argh...."

She stood up in no time and put her sword in his abdomen.

"Hphh... just... die..."

She pulled her sword back. A lot of blood spurted from the wound.

Fan De's eyes got shut and he fell to the ground. His life had left his body.

"That's what you get for stealing... the cultivation pills... that Sect Master created..."

"Yayyyyy...."

Just after some moment, she heard the cheers from all over the sect. A satisfying smile appeared on her face.

'Ah, it seems Karan won too. That was expected.'

She slowly went down the building.

*********

"Oh, that was surprising!"

Shanaya exclaimed while Xiuying was unsurprised.

"What happened, Xiuying?"

Shanaya asked to satisfy her curiosity.

"Ah, I see you were missing when your mother was talking about Mara Bloodline."

"... I had something important came up."

Shanaya replied clumsily in response to Xiuying's teasing.

Xiuying nodded her head and begin to explain.

"Because of Mara bloodline, if Karan's cum enters a woman's body she will be resistant to poison, curse for some days. This effect will decrease as time goes on."

"Now I got it. She had sex with Karan just yesterday."

Shanaya remembered seeing Karan fucking Jiwon yesterday night in his bedroom.

"This bloodline has a lot of benefits. Pretty interesting I must say."

The invasion of Mount Hua Sect has ended in their defeat.

Xiuying stood up from her seat as the mirror stopped showing the view of the sect.

"Are you going to stay here? I have some work to do so I can't be with you anymore."

"Oh, you don't have to bother. I'm leaving for Heavens today anyway."

"Have a safe journey then."

After saying this, Xiuying walked out of the room.

'Time for me to leave too.'

Shanaya disappeared from the room too.

*********

After instructing the inner disciples to take care of the situation, Karan and Jiwon went to the sect master's mansion. Hua Chen's mouth had been shut by a piece of cloth while they dragged him with them.

On the way, Jiwon told Karan about Fan De and that the attackers were most likely from Mount Hua Sect.

Li Yifeng and his children were tired. Yifeng was the most wounded out of them.

"What's the situation here?"

Karan asked.

"Only three enemies came here but they were strong. Still, we managed to hold till they retreated. Father took some damage though."

Li Su said. It was her first experience in fighting other cultivators who will not hesitate to kill her so she was still scared but grateful for this experience.

"And who is this?"

Li Mei asked seeing the Hua Chen covered with chains.

"Ah everyone ran away after I defeated him. We can torture him later to get all the information we need."

Karan replied as he put his foot on Hua Chen's back who was trying to free himself but with no success.

Li Yifeng nodded.

"Till Sect Master comes, I'll make sure that he doesn't escape. You guys rest, for now, you must be tired."

He announced to everyone.

"Li Mei, let's take him with us."

"Yes, father."

Li Yifeng, Li Su, and Li Mei went to their home taking Hua Chen with them.

Meanwhile, Karan and Jiwon went to Karan's house to take a rest. Jiwon was still affected by poison so Karan spent a good amount of time giving her an antidote.

*********

-HUA BAO'S ROOM-

*SLAP*

Hua Bao slapped the man who gave him the news that his son was captured during the raid at Crescent Moon Sect.

"You weren't even able to infiltrate the mansion and bring me the secret pill recipes? "

He slowly walked towards a chair and fell on it.

"What type of worthless disciple I have, Chao?"

His shoulders were slumped as he asked for a bit of advice.

"How about we target Destroyer to Crescent Moon Sect instead of Pure Flower Palace? We can bargain with them to let the young master go, even with their sect master, they can't defend against it."

Chao suggested.

The destroyer was a large cannon with a large range that can target any place in the Daguo continent. Depending on the power it got fed, the cannon can destroy a small house to a large city. It took three generations of the Hua family to make it.

"Yeah right! We can deal with Xiuying and those women later!"

Hua Bao stood up with excitement. He found the advice to be great.

"Change the course of Destroyer and send a messenger to the Crescent Moon Sect."

Chao nodded in agreement but still had a doubt.

"But what if they reject our proposal should we blow the sect with..."

"Hmmm... If they refuse we will start by destroying the outer and inner area of the sect. Their courage will start faltering."

"I understand. I'll do as you ordered, sect master."

Hearing his words, Chao left the room to make necessary preparation. The man who gave the news also left with him.

*********

-A CITY FAR AWAY FROM THE SECT-

Mount Hua Sect disciple had tried to assassinate the group of one elder and three core disciples at night that were away from the sect.

Disciples who were supposed to kill them in their sleep were weaker than them but still managed to kill the elder and the only male disciple of the group.

They failed to assassinate the remaining two disciples and got eliminated by them.

Both the female disciples decided to take the bodies of the elder and their fellow disciples and go back to the sect to report this to the sect master.

The group was supposed to complete a task and reach the sect two days before the Royal Sect Championship starts but now circumstances changed they will reach the sect three days earlier.

*********

=========

Join my Discord server(Now Jiwon, Xiuying and Esha visualization pic on it) -

https://discord.gg/dQtBdas

Want to read chapter before everyone else? Love my work and want to support me? Then please check out my p@treon -

[email protected]/Indian_Rake

=========

11