The Greatest Incubus
1.2k 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xia Xinyue, the Sect Master of Cresent Moon Sect, got the information the next morning. Her eyes were filled with absolute rage. She emitted such a dangerous and powerful aura that the experts present in the city were terrified.

"Not just the tournament entrance ticket, but I have to take the head of that bastard Hua Bao as a gift too for my precious disciples!"

*********

A pigeon with a small letter attached to its leg flew to a hilly area.

On that hilly area, Su Ling was casually sitting on the rock while Esha was training with fire.

The pigeon went to Su Ling and sat on her shoulder.

"Ah what's this?"

She picked the letter and read it. The carefree expression on her face turned to serious ones as she completed the letter.

"Esha!"

"Yes?"

Esha stopped training and turned to the beautiful sect elder.

"The sect was attacked."

"What? How does it happen? I wonder if Karan is alright."

Esha was surprised. She ran towards sect elder to know about the dire news.

"Situation is under control now but we have to quickly go back to the sect. Well, your training is done now anyway, Esha."

"Yeah, my ability to manipulate fire is has been greatly improved."

In a small amount of time, Esha had mastered fire manipulation in a small range around her. She was able to create fire before but now she can change the shape of fire as she desires.

And her ability to control fire is not the only thing enhanced, her cultivation base has been increased. She's now a Ninth-step Master Magus, just one step away from entering Divine Realm.

"Your talent terrifies me so much, Esha!"

Esha smiled in response as they departed for the sect.

They are expected to reach the sect this evening.

*********

-THE HEAVENS-

"Aah... aah..."

"Oh god... stop..."

"More... more..."

Shanaya was standing in front of a large room from where a lot of moans were coming from. The room was situated in the same palace where she and her mother lived.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

The moans stopped as Shanaya knocked on the door. Footsteps can be heard like someone was walking towards the door.

*CLUTCH*

The door opened and a tall man who was sweating heavily appeared from inside. He was only wearing a loincloth to cover his private parts.

His height was more than Karan by a half feet. His body was attractive and bulky similar to his face which exuded a devilish charm. He had yellow eyes and his head was devoid of any hair. Neither there were any eyebrows. The only hair present on his body was a goatee.

There was a large slim tail behind him that was pointed from the end. Two goats were coming out from the sides of his forehead.

"What do you need, Shanaya? Can't you guess that I'm busy?"

The man said in a hoarse voice.

Shanaya looked inside. There were more than ten naked women on a large bed.

"Busy with spending your eternal life having sex with those worthless women, Samael? Ah... well mom has never let you touch her so I guess you will just drown your sorrow in them."

Shanaya's harsh words irritated him.

"You! What do you want? If you don't have anything important to say then just get lost."

Samael declared in a threatening voice. A large pressure appeared around where Shanaya was present that was intended to crush her.

"Woohoo! I'm scared."

Shanaya acted like she was getting hurt before giggling.

"Ah, the weakest sin is acting all important! Well I am here for-"

"You bitch!"

Shanaya's insult made him snap. He raised his arm, his fingers were pointed, all ready to slash her to pieces.

"Ok ok, my bad! I crossed the line."

Shanaya raised her arm seeing him furious. It will be not beneficial for her if she couldn't complete the task she came here for.

Seeing that she is apologizing, Samael closed his eyes to think properly. He calmed down after a moment and pulled his hand back.

"Don't waste any more of my time in the morning."

"Sure sure, I have very valuable info for you."

"And what it is?"

Samael was curious, he knew that Shanaya wouldn't have come here just for joking, they don't have a friendly relationship.

"It's not for free, you know."

Shanaya clearly said.

"What you want in return, Shanaya?"

"I don't want something. But I want to give... well you will be giving this as a gift to Kali."

Shanaya showed her hand and a large gift box appeared in her palm.

"What is this? And why you want me to give this to that greedy demon?"

"The answer is not the part of the deal."

Shanaya refused to answer.

"Arggh... well I don't mind your request but it will depend on the info you have."

"Fair enough, the last sin, Gluttony has been born."

"WHAT? WHEN?"

Samael's eye widened. He was trembling with both excitement and fear.

"And these answers to are not the part of the deal and it seems that info is worth it for you."

Shanaya offered the giftbox to him.

"Nevermind it, Shanaya. I can trust your words so I accept your deal."

Samael took the gift box and started walking inside his room.

"Wait a minute, since you are too happy right now I have another request."

Samael turned his head.

"Indeed I am. Say what is it?"

"I want twenty succubi who are at least in Heavenly Realm."

Shanaya put forward a demand.

"Consider it done. Now if you excuse me."

After he accepted, the door got closed leaving Shanaya alone outside the room.

"Whoosh! Everything went well. Mother is happy with Karan's state too. Now I should go back."

She walked away cheerfully.

Meanwhile, inside the room, Samael was sitting on the edge of the bed while a beautiful woman was sucking his dick.

"Azered!"

From a summoning circle, a man appeared. His appearance was similar to Samael when it comes to tail and two horns on his head.

"Greetings to Samael, The Greatest Incubus!"

"Azered, I'm holding the "Conference of Sins", send an invitation to every sin and also to the Vampire Queen."

=========

Join my Discord server(Now Jiwon, Xiuying and Esha visualization pic on it) -

https://discord.gg/dQtBdas

Want to read chapter before everyone else? Love my work and want to support me? Then please check out my p@treon -

[email protected]/Indian_Rake

=========

12