Sexy Sacrifices
1.3k 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*SLAM*

"What do you mean we have to let that bastard go, Elder Li?"

Karan smashed the table with his hand in anger.

A few moments ago, a messenger came from Mount Hua Sect and asked to free Hua Chen, otherwise, consequences will be dire.

And to discuss this, Elder Li, Karan, and the other three core disciples were present in a room.

"In absence of Sect Master, I have to prioritize the safety of the sect. I just got to know that we lost a Sect Elder and a Core Disciple too. And that's not all, we lost twenty-four disciples in the attack, we can't take any more damage. You have to understand, Karan."

"So? We should just sit here as nothing happened? Is this reason your sect is such an easy target?"

Karan continued pushing for taking revenge against Mount Hua Sect.

"I understand your feeling but we shouldn't go on offensive till Sect Master comes back. And we have to worry about the Royal Sect Championship too."

Hearing his words and understanding that the sect is in a dire situation Karan calmed down. He leaned back on the sofa in a comfortable position.

"Very well, I'll not argue about taking revenge for now but I hope Sect Master is not as spineless as you."

"You-"

Elder Li wanted to scold him for disrespecting him but there were more important matters to take care of so he stopped.

"It's decided, we will free Hua Chen. And-"

"I'll take him to the sect with me."

Karan cut him off and said.

"I told you-"

"Don't worry I'll not attack them on my own."

Elder Li believed him and nodded in agreement.

"So Karan and Li Mei will take Hua Chao to the Mount Hua Sect."

By saying this Elder Li left the room. He chose Li Mei too just in case that he can hold Karan if he decided to go on the attack.

After Elder Li, everyone left the room.

*********

"Ahhhh..... Master!"

"Too... deep..."

Karan was on his bad pounding a female servant in the doggy style. He was holding her arms for balance as he moved his hips at a fast pace. The servant's big ass was jiggling with every thrust as her face was covered with an orgasmic expression.

Karan was relieving her stress for around half an hour. His cock pulsed as he was about to cum.

"Argh... take it..."

"Ahhhhh... so hot..."

Karan unloaded his cum inside the servant's pussy. Her already stretched insides were clenching to milk out every drop of cum from his cock.

Karan pulled his cock out from her dripping wet pussy and let her fell on the bed to take some rest.

Suddenly, a familiar figure appeared in the room.

"Wow, that was HOT!"

"Since when you are here, Shanaya?"

She had told to come back in their previous meeting so her visit was not fully unexpected to Karan.

"Since when you entered the room and took her with you to rip her pussy apart!"

"Do you some kind of fetish to watch people have sex?"

Karan teased her while getting off from the bed. The woman on the bed was sleeping oblivious to the conversation taking place.

"Mean!"

Shanaya walked towards him.

"Don't you want this huge weapon to get cleaned, Karan?"

As she reached near her, Shanaya grabbed Karan's still erect cock which was covered in love juices because of the previous deed.

"Why not?"

Her soft hand felt very good on his dick. Karan was sure that this girl hasn't fallen into his charms but things are sure getting interesting. He wanted to make this girl one of his main.

"If you say so."

Shanaya gave him a mischievous wink just before they got teleported to another room.

"What-"

A sudden turn of events surprised him.

He observed the room which was fairly large and well decorated. The room had a sweet scent of a lavender flower that excited his senses. Then he saw the most astonishing part of the room.

"Who are they, Shanaya?"

"They are the succubi that I arranged for you, Karan."

Shanaya winked at him.

There was a large circular bed in the middle of the room. On that bed, several half-naked gorgeous women were sitting like they are waiting for someone. Seeing the two appear, one of them walked up to them.

"Why are we waiting here, Lady Shanaya? And what is this man doing in such a debauched state?"

Karan looked at the woman. She looked more gorgeous from close with a seductive face, long hair, and a voluptuous body. And similar to other women present here, she got two horns on her head and a slim black pointed tail implying that she's not a human.

They were the succubi that Shanaya took from Samael.

"Ah... be proud girls, you are going to be a great sacrifice to this man to get stronger."

Shanaya's words surprised everyone in this room. The succubi also had fear in their heart.

"What do you mean? No matter how attractive this man is, we will not partake in any intimate activity with him."

Even though succubi are highly sexual beings, those who want to take the path of cultivation refuse to have sex or form a relationship with any man because of the Devil Bodhisattva curse.

Even Samael, Lord of Incubi, couldn't force them to have sex with high profile succubi because of protection from their queen. He can only set his eyes on those who are not interested in cultivation.

"Oh poor girl, it's not just your cultivation that's going to be sacrificed."

"What do you mean?"

The succubus asked with glaring eyes.

"Ah, I don't have time to talk to you..."

Shanaya ignored her question and got very close to Karan, her mouth near his ears.

"Fuck them, r*pe them, or kill them. They are enough to activate your bloodline so make sure to not leave a single drop of blood in their bodies, Karan. And... don't get too emotional, they are just tools for now."

After whispering in his ear, she disappeared from the room leaving Karan and the succubi there.

=========

Join my Discord server(Now Jiwon, Xiuying and Esha visualization pic on it) -

https://discord.gg/dQtBdas

Want to read chapter before everyone else? Love my work and want to support me? Then please check out my p@treon -

[email protected]/Indian_Rake

=========

14