72 Families Of Hell (R-18)
2k 5 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Karan noticed that these sexy succubi are way stronger than him but he was sure that Shanaya would have prepared something for it so without any hesitation he walked towards them, like a lion walking towards a group of deer.

Seeing that Karan walking towards them other Succubi got off from the bed.

"Stop!"

The succubus who was closest to him tried to activate his abilities but to no avail. Her cultivation was sealed.

'Shit! Shit! It's all Lady Shanaya's doing.'

Other succubi couldn't do anything either. Even though normal succubi are stronger than humans but they will be not able to put even a scratch on someone who is in the Divine Realm even if they attacked together.

"Please spare us!"

The succubus bowed down and said with the utmost respect. Seeing her, other succubi did the same.

"We will do anything you want."

"Please, my lord."

"We don't want to be worthless."

All the succubus started pleading to him so their cultivation can be saved.

Karan stopped near the succubus who has her head down.

"Ah lift your head."

He got down, caressed her cheeks, and stood straight with her.

The succubus eyes filled with hope as she saw the gentle expressions of Karan.

"You are not going to be worthless! Your sacrifice is invaluable."

Karan's words struck like a hammer on their heart. The tone in which he said sealed their fates. They can't leave the room without Shanaya's consent and Karan in this room is almost their death.

"Domain of Roses!"

The sweet scent and petal of roses filled this room. The smell of lavender got overridden by Karan's ability.

"Wh-"

[Domain of Roses] is a strong ability that creates and increases arousal in women towards Karan but it has an impossibly huge effect on women without cultivation.

The succubi in the room literally lost their mind. They got heart eyes as they looked at Karan. All the resistance towards him disappeared. They got a great desire to worship him and follow his every command. They will not hesitate to give their lives to him.

Karan smirked seeing the effect on the succubi. Now he can do anything he wants. He can even hurt them and they will be grateful to him.

"Now do you girls have any problem?"

He wrapped his around the succubus's waist and pulled her close to him. Her big breasts smashing his bare chest with only a small piece of her clothing between them.

"Nothing, my lord!"

Every one of them said in a tandem with utmost reverence.

"Good, make sure that I enjoy my time here!"

Karan pulled her face close to him and their lips meet. He invaded her mouth with his tongue to feel the insides.

The succubus was not being submissive either. Her tongue was following his impeccably.

Succubus's body and nature were perfect for sex. Even though they never did it with a man before they were able to learn it faster than any other race. And all succubus were inherently seductive. That's the benefit of having a Succubus Bloodline.

Karan had a large experience in kissing, the succubus observed what makes Karan tick and greatly improved her technique.

Karan broke the kiss in amazement. A string was saliva remained between their lips while the succubus eyes had become hear-shaped.

Karan grabbed and squeezed her large butt.

"You are quite good at it."

"It's all your blessing."

The succubus took his semi-erect dick in her hand and started stroking it slowly to make it harder. A couple of succubi came behind him before caressing his back informing their presence.

Karan raised his eyebrow and smiled as she flattered him. He put his arms around the succubi and took them to the bed followed by the succubus who was jerking him off.

On the bed, Karan sat on the edge of it while a succubus gave him a boobjob with her large boobs. Her breasts got covered with his pre-cum.

"Ahhh... good... keep going!"

Karan moaned as his hard dick got pleasure by those soft boobs.

*SMOOCH* *SMOOCH*

"Mhmm..."

The two succubi that were present on his either side were massaging his strong hard chest and abs while kissing and licking his neck.

Karan frequently kissed them, tasting their lips and tongue while enjoying their caresses and smooches.

Other succubi also surrounded him and showered him with caresses and kisses. Some went for his arms, some for his back and some for his legs.

After certain minutes of stroking his huge cock with her breasts, the succubus stood up and got on his lap. She guided his cock inside her pussy as it fully swallowed it.

"Ahhhhhh...."

The succubus moaned as Karan's dick impaled her pussy.

Karan grabbed her waist and started moving her body up and down, making his cock move outside and inside her pussy simultaneously.

"Ahh... Ahh... so big..."

Karan was enjoying this succubus pussy a lot. She was a lot better than the female disciples in his sect except a few. He felt bad that he have to take their lives and can't experience this tremendous later. Wait no...

"Hey, what's your name?"

Karan asked the succubus whose face was covered with an orgasmic pleasure.

"Jynona, my lord!"

Jynona barely managed to answer him.

"Tell me more about the succubus race, Jynona?"

Because of the curiosity, and also much to her disappointment, Karan slowed the pace so she can answer him properly.

"Ah... We are beings of sex, mainly cultivating through dual cultivation but because of the curse, we can only partake it with women till we reach the Immortal Realm. Also, the Succubus race is ruled by one of the 72 Families of Hell, the Gremory Family. "

'Oh, some new things? Interesting... Oh.... so good...'

While Karan was thrusting his cock inside her, two succubi appeared between his legs and took his large balls in their mouths.

"Mhmm... so tasty..."

The succubi moaned as they felt the heavenly taste on their tongues. They aggressively sucked on it to savor more.

"72 Families? What are those?"

Karan enquired more from her. He will drink their blood later once both of his body and mind are satisfied.

======

Join my Discord server(Now Jiwon, Xiuying and Esha visualization pic on it) -

https://discord.gg/dQtBdas

Want to read chapter before everyone else? Love my work and want to support me? Then please check out my p@treon -

[email protected]/Indian_Rake

=========

12