True ??????? Physique (R-18)
1.9k 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The succubus told Karan about 72 Families of Hell. After the influence of Seven Kings faded from Hell, several other people started conquering the land. After thousands of years of tension, the Hell divided into 72 territories entered into a status quo and peace returned.

"Argh... interesting..."

Karan took all the information while pounding the seductive succubus. He was close to cumming inside her. He didn't have much time as he had to take Hua Chen to Mount Hua Sect so he stopped asking questions and continued with doing succubi.

"Ahhhh, my lord!"

Succubus' pussy clenched around his cock as she got an intense orgasm. Seeing her blissful expression, Karan shot his load inside her warm pussy.

"Ahh... ahh... please, my lord!"

Knowing that she succeeded in satisfying Karan, her first role being done she removed hair from over her neck and moved close to Karan, offering it to him.

"Ah, quite a considerate girl you are."

Karan happy with her action, gave a kiss on her neck and pushed his fangs inside it, swiftly drinking all the blood inside her body.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...."

The succubus moaned from pleasure and pain. As the blood got sucked out from her body, it started getting pale. Lack of energy appeared on her face and her eyes get closed.

In under a minute, Karan not wasting even a single drop, drank all her blood leaving a beautiful yet lifeless body behind.

"Yummm, I was under impression that blood will taste disgusting but it seems beautiful women had tastier blood."

Karan laughed after commenting.

"But I'll stay away from drinking blood if it's necessary, women have better uses than this."

Because of [Domain of Roses], other succubi had totally accepted the situation and hadn't worried about one of their friends is dead. Furthermore, one of the succubi took their friend's dead body and put it far away.

"Let's move on to next."

Karan grabbed the two succubi who were sucking on his balls by their hair and stood up pulling up with them.

He forced their lips close to each other so they can enjoy the view of two women making out.

*SMOOCH*

He grabbed the left succubus' thigh and lifted her leg. He pushed his cock inside her widened pussy and started fucking her while fingering the pussy of succubus in the right.

*PAH* *PAH* *PAH*

"Aahhh.... mhmmmm...."

The succubi moaned in each other's mouth as Karan ravished their pussies.

Another succubus walked to them, put her lips on Karan's, and started ardently kissing him which he gladly reciprocated.

"Mhmm..."

Karan enjoyed the three succubi for a good amount of time till the succubus's pussy he was fingering overflowed with her juices. Her moans echoed through the room.

"Argghhh....."

Right after that, Karan groaned as he shot his second load of the day inside the succubus he was fucking which also came with him.

He stopped kissing the other succubus and just like the previous one, he proceeded to drink the blood of the succubus he just came in.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Her blissful screams filled the surrounding as Karan drained the blood from her body.

For some hours, he continued having sex with the succubi and drinking their blood afterward making him feel more formidable.

Karan was standing naked in the middle of the room with corpses lying around the room. None of the corpses had a face filled with pain, only bliss, and satisfaction.

Karan was not feeling any desire to drink blood anymore like it's not necessary for him and the taste of blood is only desirable if he wills it.

The air around him started to chill. The room started to shake violently from all the energy that was emitting from his body. His body was getting destroyed from inside and rebuilt instantly. His eyes were filled with blood.

"Aaaaaaaaaa..."

Karan screamed from all this pain and clenched his fists. Veins can be seen all over his body as the blood was flowing at a fast rate. His fangs and claws got longer and sharper. He had fallen to his knees.

Some time passed and the pain lessened. Karan was gaining composure over his body. Everything was going back to how it was previously, his teeth, claws, and eyes went to normal.

Karan's body was having a fresh feeling. He stood up from the floor and took a deep breath.

"Did my physique get activated?"

Karan said to himself as he looked at his arms. He didn't notice any visible changes but was sure something changed in his body.

"Yup."

Karan looked upwards as heard a feminine voice from there and saw Shanaya jumping down from a portal.

"Oh? I feel stronger but can you tell me what specific physique I got? And keep it fast I have to go."

Karan asked curiously but without patience.

"Why not. But before that..."

Shanaya with a red face snapped her fingers and a simple robe covered Karan's naked body.

"I have to concentrate you know."

Shanaya winked at Karan as he wore the robe properly and then continued.

"The physique you acquired is popularly known as "True Vampire Physique", it increased your physical and mental capabilities, you can keep regenerating your wounds, other vampiric abilities that you will come to know eventually."

"And now you don't have to drink blood to get someone's life force, you can just by touching them or throw a weapon of yours. And most importantly you will.... well nevermind you will know eventually."

Karan raised his eyebrow in confusion as she held saying something but he accepted it as her silly nature.

"So I'm a vampire now?"

'Yes and no!"

"What?"

Karan's face had a funny expression after hearing Shanaya's contradictory response.

"To understand this I have to explain the concept of race to you."

Shanaya took a teacher-like pose and started explaining.

"A person's race and bloodline go hand in hand. A person with a vampire bloodline is a vampire, with an elf bloodline is an elf. You only have a variation of vampire physique, best one at that but you don't have a vampire bloodline so you are not a vampire."

"But you said I have powers of a vampire so what's the difference?"

======

Join my Discord server(Now Jiwon, Xiuying and Esha visualization pic on it) -

https://discord.gg/dQtBdas

Want to read chapter before everyone else? Love my work and want to support me? Then please check out my p@treon -

[email protected]/Indian_Rake

=========

11