Racial Bloodline And Physique
1.3k 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"There are different types of vampires depending on their physique, which are known as vampiric physiques in case of vampires, yet all have an identical bloodline. Vampiric physiques are part of racial physiques that need a racial bloodline to show their full potential, in this case, the vampire bloodline. "

"Racial bloodline which corresponds to races I suppose, elves having an elf bloodline, dwarves having dwarf bloodline?"

Karan responded with his assumption.

"Absolutely correct."

Shanaya said with a smile seeing Karan understanding it quickly.

"So I can't use True Vampire Physique at its fullest because I'm not a vampire then."

Karan loudly pondered in disappointment.

"True Vampire Physique is an exception so you don't have to worry about that, Karan."

Shanaya's words made Karan happy. He doesn't have to stick with a half-assed physique.

"Oh, it's time. I have to go, Shanaya."

It's evening already and now Karan with Li Su have to take Hua Chen to his sect.

Shanaya nodded.

"I'll take my leave too. And don't forget that you have to help me too. Bye-bye."

After saying this, Shanaya disappeared with the whole room. Karan fell on the bed of his bedroom.

He wore his clothes before leaving for outside. But just before that someone visited him.

"Elder Su?"

*********

"Please, Karan. Let me come with you. I've grown a lot."

Esha with her puppy-dog like eyes was trying to convince Karan to take her with him too while tightly hugging him.

"No, Esha, be a good girl and I'll reward you once I come back."

Karan kissed her forehead. She was looking more confident and charismatic after coming from training and Karan felt like pouring his love on her.

"If you say so." Esha stopped insisting.

Seeing her pretty lips, Karan started kissing her.

Jiwon, Li Mei, and Su Ling looked it at as a lover's reunion and were happy for them but Elder Li and Li Su were getting frustrated because of lack of seriousness in Karan.

"Ahem... we should get going, Karan."

Li Su said so the couple can stop but much to his annoyance both of them ignored him like he was a pebble on the road and kept making out intensely.

After ten minutes or so, Karan broke the kiss. Esha took it as a sign that he has to go.

"Bye-bye!"

Karan and Li Su said farewell to everyone and got on horses. Hua Chen whose hands were tied and mouth was shut by a cloth was carried by Li Su on his horse.

*********

It took them an hour to reach the Mount Hua Sect on these fast horses.

"So this is the sect!"

Karan looked at the mountain in front of him. Various tunnels were dug in the mountain. There was a large gate on the ground that lead inside the mountain.

"A sect inside a mountain? Impressive."

Karan was amused by the scenery. They went to the main gate where two guards were standing.

"We are from Crescent Moon Sect and we are here to give Hua Chen back!"

Li Su announced.

The guards looked at the Hua Chen and understood. They already got orders from Sect Master to let them in if people come to bring Hua Chen with them.

"Follow me!"

Karan and Li Su got off from the horses and went with a guard inside the mountain. They kept Hua Chen bound.

"Don't do anything reckless, okay?"

Li Su said to Karan in a low voice so the guard can't hear them.

Karan without looking at him just smiled confusing Li Su. But thinking that Karan will not take any stupid action in an enemy sect, he didn't said anything.

The insides were similar to the kidnapper's hideout but were more refined and well built. They took a lift like machine to go up. After some minutes the lift stopped and they walked to a big room.

The guard knocked on the door.

"Sect Master, Crescent Moon Sect's disciples have come with Hua Chen."

"You can come inside!"

After getting permission, the guard opened the door and everyone entered.

Karan saw two men inside the room. One was a big bulky one, who he guessed as sect master.

"I'm impressed, Chao. Your idea worked."

After seeing his beloved son, Hua Bao's eyes filled with tears and he praised the man standing beside him.

"I hope they didn't treat you too harshly, my son."

Karan removed the cloth from Hua Chen's mouth so he can talk.

"Not much, father. I'm fine."

Hearing his son's words, Hua Bao calmed down a little.

"I appreciate that you decided to give my son back rather than fighting. This stupid kid decided on its own to attack your sect."

Hua Bao tried to put all blame on his son so the relationship between the two sects doesn't get too sour. He wasn't keen on taking fights with others till Royal Sect Championship ends.

Personal grudges were far less important than the tournament, they already lost one core disciple and he can't afford to lose more. Because of this he even decided to not attack Pure Flower Palace for now.

"He is an important member of your sect and his actions' responsibilities have to be taken by sect. But it doesn't matter now, so I would not say much."

Karan was sure that Hua Chen hadn't acted on his own.

Hua Bao was shocked by his daring but nodded.

"We don't want to fight more, I suppose you have similar thoughts so you can peacefully leave from here and we will not attack your sect."

Hua Bao said with a stern voice.

Karan found no lies in his words. He nodded and unbound Hua Chen's arms. He patted his back to signal that he is free.

"Father!"

Hua Chen ran towards his father filled with happiness.

"My son!"

Hua Bao spread his arms and took his son in a father-son bonding hug.

"Oh, I forgot to tell that we... more like I don't have similar thoughts as you."

"Huh?"

Hua Bao looked at Karan who has an evil smile meanwhile Li Su was looking at Karan with a confused expression.

Then...

*BOOOOOOOOOOM*

======

Join my Discord server(Now Jiwon, Xiuying and Esha visualization pic on it) -

https://discord.gg/dQtBdas

Want to read chapter before everyone else? Love my work and want to support me? Then please check out my p@treon -

[email protected]/Indian_Rake

=========

12