Blast In The Sect
1.1k 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

==FEW HOURS AGO==

"Elder Su?"

Karan said as he saw an unexpected beauty walking into her room.

"Hey Karan, long time no see."

Su Ling greeted him with a smile.

"Where's Esha?"

Knowing that his girlfriend had gone with the elder he asked her whereabouts.

"Only caring about her huh?"

Su Ling said in a disappointed yet playful voice.

"We just reached the sect, she went to take a bath as she wanted to meet you after she looked her best."

She casually replied.

"Anyway I will meet her later, right now I have to go. You should come with me too, everyone should have gathered at Elder Li's residence. I assume you know everything that had happened and what we are doing now."

Karan started walking towards the door so he doesn't get later.

"Ah wait, I know what happened but I heard that you were not convinced about freeing Hua Chen?"

Su Ling followed Karan out of the room. They were walking through the hallway at a normal pace.

"Of course I was opposed to it, how can we just make peace with them and that too under a threat? Well, it doesn't matter now, I will handle them on my own."

Karan said in a determined voice. With his new vampire powers, he decided to at least kill double the amount of people that have died yesterday.

"I feel the same as you so that's why I can help you, Karan."

Karan stopped in his tracks hearing Su Ling's words and looked at her curiously.

"Ta-da."

Su Ling showed Karan a small round object that was of greenish color.

"What is it?"

Karan took it from her hand and observed it. It was heavier than he thought and was emitting heat.

"A bomb!"

Su Ling announced.

Karan raised his eyebrow. He got a feel where this was going.

"I had once visited their sect and how it's built, if we can just blow this in it a whole lot of people will die."

Su Ling explained.

Karan pondered for a moment and started walking at a fast pace, Su Ling quickly following him behind.

"How strong is the sect master of their sect? Specifically, if I blow this bomb on his face."

Karan asked. He was thinking about more ways to use the bomb.

"Well... not enough to kill him but it can wound him brutally, though this is no ordinary bomb, it's made by our beloved sect master after all. I can set a timer on it too, it will blow sometime later after you activate it."

Su Ling proudly said.

'Did she make these kinds of things in her lab?'

Karan thought. Just after that, an idea came to his mind.

"Elder Su, do specifically as I say. Take a robe and sew a piece of cloth on the shoulder side with this bomb between it. And set the timer to two or three seconds after I tap it. Ok?"

Karan said in detail.

"Ordering a sect elder hmph... well anyway I'll do it."

Su Ling pouted.

*********

*BOOOOOOOOOOM*

The last thing Hua Bao saw before his eyes got covered by sharp light was Karan's evil smile.

The room had been blown away and he was under some rubble, badly wounded. His room was on the top and there was not much ground above it so he didn't get crushed like the disciples who were below.

Pillars broke and hundreds of people got buried in the mountain. Some got cramped by the ground and the unlucky ones who didn't get an instant death were dying slowly because of lack of air since all doors were destroyed.

Chao and Hua Chen were not strong enough so they were blown to pieces from the blast. And as for Karan...

He was pushed by the blast by a lot but was still standing strong. Through his body was savagely burned by the heat.

He didn't care much because of the True Vampire Physique he was rapidly healing. In under a minute, his body was back to how it was before the blast.

"That was awesome."

Karan cheered himself as he turned back to look at a large metallic sphere behind it. To defend Li Su, he created that sphere around him.

He had specifically created it from a metal that is sturdy enough to not break from the impact and don't get hot too easily so it won't cook the person inside him alive.

With "Weapon Embodiment Art" he just has to think about the use and doesn't have to know about the specific metal is used to create the sphere.

Karan desired his nails to grow longer and pointier and they did thanks to his new physique. He strongly slashed the sphere to break it.

*SLASH*

Karan's nails went back to normal. With his will, he can go back and forth. They were quite powerful.

"What... the fuck... you did?"

A startled Li Su walked out. His head was going round and round so he wasn't able to walk properly.

"Get hold of yourself! Their sect master is still alive."

Karan turned in the direction where Hua Bao was standing and thought, 'He must be in this direction.'

"Karan... Karan... you did this right? You weren't supposed to. Anyway, we should quickly go back since you have created this big mess."

Li Su ran towards Karan and pleaded to him. He was scared to look around. Everything was damaged, in most cases totally obliterated, and don't know how many dead bodies they were standing on.

"Go back? You got a chance to take revenge and you want to run? Or you haven't even grown-up that you can't do something other than what your father said?"

Karan turned towards him and scolded him harshly, grabbing his collar.

Li Su was shocked, no word was able to leave his mouth. It's not like he was not angry at Mount Hua Sect, but he didn't want to go against what his father said.

Karan give him a slight push and went his way.

"If you want to go, feel free. Once you reach the sect, tell them I'll be coming with Hua Bao's head."

Li Su was about to leave but thought for a moment.

'Situation is already out of control, going back will not help it anyway.'

After thinking, the words he said made Karan smile.

"Sorry, I'll come with you."

Karan patted him on his back.

"As expected from the core disciple of Crescent Moon Sect. As a reward, I'll definitely fuck your beloved sister."

"YOU!"

======

Join my Discord server(Now Jiwon, Xiuying and Esha visualization pic on it) -

https://discord.gg/dQtBdas

Want to read chapter before everyone else? Love my work and want to support me? Then please check out my p@treon -

[email protected]/Indian_Rake

=========

13