Mirrors
1k 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Karan and Li Su tried to find the sect master and the canon with whom they had threatened them but to no avail.

They were proceeding in the upward direction while climbing the hill of rubble.

'This sect is done for!'

Karan thought as he looked at his surroundings. He found Mount Hua Sect located inside a hill funny but it suits the name.

Though they were oblivious that someone already had found Hua Bao.

*********

"What a miserable condition you are in, Hua Bao."

A sweet yet dangerous feminine voice called out to Hua Bao who was lying on the ground out of his breath.

His clothes were burned and torn from several places whereas his body was badly wounded.

"Xiyuing! Why are you here?"

The man called with anger and frustration. He stood up to face her.

Hearing him, Xiuying flickered her beautiful auburn hair.

"Didn't I told you that keep watch on your disciples that they don't go around harassing women?"

"Tch..."

Hua Bao remembered their last meeting.

*********

=FLASHBACK=

Some years ago, overcome by their young old, some disciples of Mount Hua Sect planned to force themselves on a woman from Pure Flower Palace because all of them were rejected by her.

But fortunately, that woman beat all of them to extent that a couple of them even died. This infuriated Hua Bao at that time.

Then Hua Bao went to complain and scare Xiuying but got charmed by her beauty.

"I'll forgot the offense of Pure Flower Palace if you marry me, beautiful one."

"Huh? At least don't speak ugly words if your face is ugly. Every woman here including me has already decided to devout our life, body, and soul to someone so I hope you and your disciples don't bother with it."

Xiuying made it clear to him.

Getting his disciples killed or being rejected was one thing, but got called ugly straight to the face?

Hua Bao snapped and attacked Xiuying. The fight began. Hua Bao was confident in himself as he was an Ancestral Sage whereas Xiuying was just a True Saint.

The fight ensued. Xiuying was at a huge disadvantage and was losing but she had to hold till others arrive to help. She was quite pissed at him so she went all out.

Surprisingly Xiuying managed to destroy one of Hua Bao's eyes before other women came and Hua Bao retreated.

"Remember to keep your filthy disciples in check!"

Xiuying said to his back as he was running away.

No matter how strong he was, he couldn't fight everyone there at once. He felt ashamed, humiliated, and ridiculed. He, in his mind, decided to take revenge on Pure Flower Palace, especially Xiuying.

*********

'Did she got to know what my little brother did with Crescent Moon Sect's female disciples? Yeah I'm sure, she wouldn't be here otherwise. Dam you...'

"Ah right, but I never thought you will be at my throat even though we didn't affect you in any way."

Hua Bao processed his thought and replied to her.

He didn't want to fight her in this situation. Saving some of his disciples, that's it if any of them is alive, from being buried alive takes priority.

"You see, right now I'm in a problem. We can fight later. I bet it wouldn't be prideful of you to fight someone who is already worn out, right Xiuying?"

Xiuying realized that he is avoiding fighting her because he is not confident in winning.

"Oh? Not very prideful?"

She raised her hand and a floating circular mirror appeared in front of her legs on which she stepped with her beautiful high heels. The mirror took her some meter above from the ground.

"I would be proud of myself if I remove a scum like your from this world. Mirrors!"

Just after she said, a large number of circular mirrors appeared around her. They were arranged in a circle, each of them facing Hua Bao. They were a total of three circles formed by mirrors around her.

"You don't get it, do you?"

Hua Bao said in an angry voice as he lowered himself and touched the ground with his fingers.

"Your powers are not a good match against mine, Xiuying."

Followed by a large sound, several hundred rocks flew towards Xiuying and her mirrors.

*THUD* *THUD*

Xiuying easily defended herself from the rocks but all her mirrors got shattered because of them.

"Hahaha..."

Seeing this, Hua Bao laughed mockingly.

Xiuying's power let her create and control mirrors. She can use these mirrors to fight her opponents. This ability is strong against opponents who use light-based attacks to fight but weak if they are using physical attacks like Hua Bao.

Xiuying was unfazed even though all her mirrors broke. She was still floating while standing on the mirror with a calm expression.

"Isn't it too soon to celebrate your win?"

All the shards that were formed because of the destruction of the mirror stopped in the middle of the air.

"Huh?"

*SWOOSH*

All those sharp shards flew towards surprised Hua Bao. Unlike their previous fight, Xiuying was now able to control the broken pieces of mirrors.

"Fuck!"

Hua Bao screamed as two big rocks appeared out of the ground in front of him to defend him from shards.

Xiuying smirked and made a gesture with her fingers.

Rather than hitting the big rocks, those shards changed their way to avoid them and hit Hua Bao mercilessly. Those shards made a lot of cuts on his body, some even penetrating his body.

"Aaaaaaaaaa...."

A scream came out of his mouth. He was bleeding everywhere from his body.

"Hehe..."

Seeing him in such a bad state, Xiuying got back on the ground while giggling.

"Weren't you saying that my powers are bad against you?"

Xiuying taunted him while walking towards him.

"You bitch!"

Hua Bao was furious. Today was not his good day.

He stood up even though he felt weak and removed his eye band showing a gouged out eye.

"Water is above the head now."

Hua Bao said as he was ready to counter-attack.

======

Join my Discord server(Now Jiwon, Xiuying and Esha visualization pic on it) -

https://discord.gg/dQtBdas

Want to read chapter before everyone else? Love my work and want to support me? Then please check out my p@treon -

[email protected]/Indian_Rake

=========

11