End Of Mount Hua Sect
1k 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xiuying saw Hua Bao make a gesture with his hands before walls of rock appeared from the ground around her and trapped her.

"Tch..."

Xiuying kicked the wall to destroy it but she wasn't able to.

"I can't break through it if keep reinforcing it with his internal energy."

Xiuying kicked it one more time, but with the same result. She would have easily broken through even if her cultivation rank was at least as equal to Hua Bao, but that's not the case for now.

Hua Bao was slightly worried as he wouldn't able to hold much longer.

"I just have to run from here-"

*THUD*

Because of a sudden large impact on his back, he wasn't even able to scream, much less continue his sentence. His heart almost stopped beating.

The cause of the impact was none other than Karan's punch. He had just found him and without any hesitation punched him on the back.

"You still alive?"

Karan mocked Hua Bao as he turned towards to face him.

"You-"

*THUD*

A strong kick landed on the side of his face. His neck and jaw broke and a large amount of blood came out from his mouth. Right at the moment, Hua Bao had died.

Because of Karan's punch, his hold over the rock cage was removed so Xiuying broke free from it and used his lack of attention to attack him and end his life.

After Hua Bao's body fell on the ground, Karan and Xiuying looked at each other.

"Xiuying!"

"Karan!"

They both ran towards each other and ended up in a hug.

"I didn't expect you here, Xiuying."

Karan said as he tightens his embrace. He missed her quite a lot.

"Well, just some old feud with him."

Xiuying replied as she stroked her face on his chest to feel his warmth.

"You feel different, Karan. Much more than I expected."

"Just some crazy stuff happened and I ended up with a new physique."

After Karan replied, they broke the hug and looked each other in eyes before their lips met.

"Mhmmm...."

Tongues danced with each other as they continued enjoying each others' lips for some time. The scene would have looked romantic if not for them kissing each other on Hua Bao's dead body.

"Um- Karan..."

The not-so-romantic scene was disturbed by someone who appeared quite late.

Karan broke the kiss with Xiuying and looked in the direction of the voice. Li Su was standing with a shocked expression.

"Oh Li Su, we are done here. We will depart for sect once I'm done with her."

Karan answered quickly so Li Su goes away and give them some privacy.

"But... who is she?"

"Huh?"

Li Su was stupidly staring at Xiuying. He was mesmerized by her beauty and was confused that Karan was talking about killing the sect master a moment ago and now he was making out with a beauty on his dead body.

"Oh her name is Xiuying. She's my girlfriend. Now if you excuse us."

Karan politely replied.

Li Su was out of his words.

'Girlfriend? Didn't he was kissing Esha before coming here? Well, many men do have many lovers but still..... I don't even have one. LIFE IS SO UNFAIR!'

Li Su thought in his mind. He still had many questions but didn't want to disturb them, he was afraid that Karan might even beat him up so he walked some distance away from here leaving two love birds behind.

After kissing each other for some time, both of them sat in a nearby place that was decent enough to sit for a little talk.

Karan told Xiuying that how he fought Gluttony, met Shanaya, and then ended up with True Vampire Physique. Xiuying was the perfect person to tell everything as she has knowledge about this world which was still unfamiliar to Karan and he trusted her a lot.

"Ah, Shanaya is my friend. She told me that she met with you too."

Xiuying said.

"Really? She didn't tell me anything about you. Didn't she know that you are familiar with me?"

Karan replied with curiosity. Shanaya met him like a stranger even though she knew Xiuying, that's was a little bit fishy.

"Huh? Weird. Didn't she told you about your mother or anything like that?"

Xiuying asked him.

"Whoa, she knows my mother too?"

"Of course she knows. She's your sister after all."

Xiuying said like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

Karan just stared at her for a moment.

...

...

...

"WHAT?"

Karan stood up as he screamed.

"Ouch! What's with that reaction?"

Xiuying was slightly shocked by her reaction. She was under the impression that he already knows that.

"She didn't tell me anything like that," Karan said to her. He was calmer now.

Xiuying touched her chin with her finger like she was thinking.

"Hmmm... I don't understand why would she do that but well she has a playful nature that's why probably."

"Oh... is that so."

Karan was still thinking why would she hide her identity like that.

"Did you do something with her that you now regret after knowing that she's your sister? Knowing you, you might have fucked her... Hehehe."

Xiuying started giggling as she imagined this and awkwardness if they ever meet again.

"I haven't but don't mind actually..." Karan said to Xiuying who was still giggling.

"Okayyyyy... no judgment from my side."

Xiuying stopped giggling and said to Karan. Relationships between brother and sister were not practiced but they were quite common in some cultures.

"Thanks."

Karan was grateful that she didn't found him weird.

"So what are you going to do, Karan? I'm going back to the palace."

Xiuying stood up as she cleaned her clothes for any dirt that might have been stuck while sitting.

"I'll go back to the sect. They would have gotten the information and might send someone here. I want to reach before that." Karan replied.

"Very well. Farewell."

Xiuying gave Karan a tight hug before leaving.

Karan and Li Su also left the place. Surprisingly, Li Su remained silent throughout the journey. He didn't ask anything about Xiuying either. His mood was still down whereas Karan was happy that he took the revenge and also got to meet Xiuying after such a long time.

======

Join my Discord server (Characters visualization pics on it) -

https://discord.gg/dQtBdas

Want to read chapter before everyone else? Love my work and want to support me? Then please check out my p@treon (Enjoy up to 11 chapters in advance + other benefits) -

[email protected]/Indian_Rake

=========

13