Aftermath Of Destruction
980 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"KARAN JUST BLEW THE MOUNT HUA SECT AND KILLED THEIR SECT MASTER!"

Li Su screamed in the room where sect elders and core disciples that were present in the sect have been gathered. His tone was of someone complaining.

"Yeah, we heard."

Li Yifeng said calmly. He was in deep thought.

"I'm impressed, Karan."

Su Ling commended Karan who was sitting on a sofa between Jiwon and Esha. She wanted to show that she supports his action.

"Ahem."

Li Yifeng stood up. Based on the seniority among the sect elders, he was on the top. Everyone moved their attention to him.

"Karan, sect master will be judging your actions and it's up to her to give you punishment or reward. But personally, I'm not happy with what you did."

Li Yifeng said to Karan with an authoritative stare.

"It's okay. You don't have to be happy."

Karan casually replied while playing with Esha's hair.

"Can we leave now? I don't see the point of any more discussion."

Karan looked at Li Yifeng and continued. He's asking for permission was like a declaration that he will leave even if he says no.

"...Very well."

Li Yifeng nodded. He was angry at Karan but didn't want to argue with him as everyone seems to be supportive of him.

"Fine."

Karan also stood up and looked at the girls sitting beside him.

"I'm hungry. Let's go to eat something."

Jiwon and Esha agree and left the room with Karan. He wanted to familiarize them with each other more too.

After the three of them left, everyone started leaving.

"Li Su, wait for a moment."

"Huh? Yes, father."

Only Li Su and his father were in the room now.

"I told you to keep an eye on his and what were you doing?"

And a long session of scolding followed.

*********

Meanwhile, a goddess-like violet haired beauty was looking at the destroyed Mount Hua Sect in awe.

"It should look like this after I have beaten that Hua Bao to the pulp who the fuck did this?"

Xia Xinyue said while greeting her teeth. A certain young man who was receiving a double blowjob from two beauties sneezed.

'Anyway, I should find that canon of theirs. If it's not destroyed, it can be useful for the sect.'

Thinking this, Xinyue started looking for the canon in all this.

Even after a long hour of search, she couldn't find it.

She was tired but more importantly frustrated that nothing's going how she had planned. She had decided to kill everyone in the sect and then take every valuable thing found in the sect. But someone messed up her plan without knowing.

"Did someone from my sect did this?"

Xinyue questioned herself.

"Maybe. But who the fuck took the canon from here?"

A certain beautiful girl in the Pure Flower Palace who was reading a book sneezed suddenly. Some time ago, Xiuying had sent some women from the palace to get the canon. The technology can be helpful even to them.

"Damn I'll just go to the sect. I have to talk about the tournament too. I'll send the disciples here tomorrow to look for any valuables they can find."

Xinyue gave up on finding the canon and departed for the sect.

*********

The next morning, Xia Xinyue called for a meeting in her mansion.

The people present in the meeting were her, two sect elders, Su Ling and Li Yifeng, and four core disciples, Karan, Jiwon, Li Mei, and Li Su.

The atmosphere of the room was tense as most feared that their sect master can get angry and her anger will be released on them so everyone remained silent unless talked to.

"Let's talk about tournament later, first we should talk about protection of sect. Does anyone want to add on this?"

Surprisingly, Xinyue's mood was better than what most expected.

"We should implement a defensive spell formation around sect."

The first one to answer was Su Ling.

A spell formation will go on for as long as a supply of spirit core is available. Better a spell formation, more spirit core it will require.

Xinyue nodded in agreement.

She believed that it was her mistake not to put it earlier. She was under impression that their sect will not get attacked, but the reality ended up different.

"Can you handle this, Su Ling?"

"Yes, sect master."

With this, the task to put a defensive spell formation was given to Su Ling.

"Anyone else?"

"I would like to give my advice too, sect master."

Li Yifeng stood from his seat and said.

"Go on."

"I would like to give disciples training on how to handle the situation when the sect is attacked."

Li Yifeng suggested.

Xinyue pondered upon his suggestion for a minute.

"Very well. I will leave the training to you, elder Yifeng."

"Thank you, sect master."

Li Yifeng nodded and took his seat back.

"Now I know you all have got the unpleasant news that we lost a sect elder and a core disciple on the night that our sect was attacked. I wish that their souls rest in peace."

After hearing her words, everyone closed their eyes and gave respect to their fallen fellow disciples.

"But we can't lament forever. Royal Sect Tournament is coming and we have to get one core disciple. Replacing the sect elder can wait as there's no hurry."

Xia Xinyue announced with determination.

"I recommend Esha for the core disciple."

Both Karan and Su Ling in unison.

Xinyue raised her eyebrow and commented, "Ah I remember her. The new disciple who came with Karan."

"Also Karan, I forgot to praise you since you did such a good job yesterday."

Xinyue added with a smile.

Li Yifeng was disappointed that the sect master was praising him instead of giving him punishment but dare not to say anything.

"It's okay, sect master. Though don't forget that you promised me that you will be going on a date with me."

Karan said with a wink.

Everyone else rolled their eyes seeing his unconventional yet bold behavior.

"Ahem... we will talk about that later."

Xinyue replied with a slight blush on her face. Since Karan came here, he had always impressed her.

"Since both of you are recommending her, Esha will be a core disciple from now on. Anyone have any problems with this?"

No one was against it. Even though several of them don't know about Esha properly but can't recommend any better candidate so they stayed silent.

And like that, Esha became a core disciple.

Xinyue stood up and announced the last thing of the meeting.

"Prepare yourself for the Royal Sect Tournament, we will be departing from the sect soon."

======

Join my Discord server (Characters visualization pics on it) -

https://discord.gg/dQtBdas

Want to read chapter before everyone else? Love my work and want to support me? Then please check out my p@treon (Enjoy up to 11 chapters in advance + other benefits) -

[email protected]/Indian_Rake

=========

12