Sins Appear
1.1k 5 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Primordials.

The beings who sit at the top of the cultivation world.

Most of the current ones are as old as the Heavens and Hell itself. A lot of them are one of the first beings that came into existence.

After entering the Immortal Realm, just cultivating qi and training in martial and mystical arts is not enough to improve.

And top of that to become a Primordial, one needs a lot of talent, a huge amount of luck, impenetrable determination, abundant courage, and innumerable years. And sometimes even that's not enough.

Becoming a Primordial is an unreachable dream for many cultivators.

*********

Samael was walking in a wide hallway with fast steps. The hallway looked like it was of some ancient castle but still well maintained. Most walls were covered in a dark blood red color that invoked both fear and lust in one's heart.

He was very excited to attend the Conference of Sins. Two beautiful succubi were guiding him towards the hall in which the conference will happen. He was silently following them.

After founding from Shanaya that the last sin has come into proper existence, he had asked his sister to host the Conference. Last time, more than a hundred years ago, it was also hosted by her.

After walking for some moments, he arrived at a large hall. The hall was magnificent. Several precisely crafted statues of succubi with bat wings were attached to the walls forming a circle. The room was illuminated by beautiful lanterns that were held by the statues.

Red carpets were laid down below that had bright color which was not overshadowed by the red color of walls. A large heptagonal wooden table was in the middle of the hall with seven seats, one seat for one sin or their representative.

"Please make yourself comfortable, my lord!"

After making sure that Samael had reached the hall, the two succubi bowed in courtesy and left the hall.

Samael nodded to them and turned towards the only person present in the hall.

A large buff man was sitting on one of the chairs. The man had long white hair that reached to his shoulders and white skin. His lower half body was covered in ancient-Greek clothing while his upper half was without any covering that showed his ripped muscles.

His old-looking yet handsome face was covered by a white beard. His sky blue eyes met the eyes of the recent arrival of the room.

"As always, everyone is late. Even the host and the person who proposed the conference."

The old man said in an impatient voice.

"By now you should have understood that everyone comes late here, old man."

Samael playfully said as he went for the seat that was one seat away from the old man.

"You wouldn't be late if not for engulfing yourself in female flesh, Samael."

The old man continued to complain.

"I don't want to hear this from someone who had been tricking women into having sex with them since ages, Zeus."

Those words hit the wrong spot of the old man, Zeus, leader of the Greek pantheon.

"SAMAEL!"

An electrifying aura was produced around him. His eyes turned to lightning-like color as giving him a frightening look as he readied himself to attack.

Samael who was about to seat sensed the danger coming from Zeus. In response to that, twelve bat-like wings appeared behind his back, and prepared to defend himself.

"Cool, gentlemen, cool!"

Just before anyone of them can act, someone appeared in the hall and took their attention from each other.

The man was 6 feet 3 inches tall, taller than Samael who stood at 6 feet but slightly shorter than Zeus who was 6 feet 4 inches tall.

The man walked cheerfully and reached near Samael.

"Chill and sit down, Samael. And you too, Zeus."

Hearing his words and since there's no point in escalating, both of them backed down. Samael took his seat.

The man who had recently appeared had a bizarre appearance. He was wearing a colorful shirt and short pants. He had tanned skin and white hair. His face was sharp looking but his eyes were hidden by black glasses. There was a black bowler hat on his head.

The most unusual thing about this man was that it had four arms instead of two. With one hand he was holding a bottle of expensive-looking wine. His whole body was covered in gold jewelry.

"How are you, Samael?"

As Samael sat down, the man put his hand on his shoulder and asked with a smile.

"Fine."

"And what about you Zeus?"

He went to take the seat between both of them.

"Good."

The man nodded.

"Why we waiting, where's Lilith?"

The man put his legs on the table. Neither Zeus nor Samael took it as a sign of disrespect just his usual antics.

"She's late."

Samael answered the man who was drinking from the bottle.

"Since we have time I have a gift for you, Kali."

The tanned man with four arms was the Sin of Greed, Kali.

"For me? What is it?"

Hearing the word gift, Kali stopped drinking and focused his attention on Samael who had a large gift box in his hand.

"Just open in later. I hope you will like it."

Samael handed the gift to Kali before whispering in his ears.

"The women you sent were great."

Kali took the gift and observed it before making it disappear.

"Thanks, man. Just contact me anytime you want more."

With this, the gift that Shanaya wanted to give Kali had reached him.

Once the three of them were comfortable in their chairs, a sound of heels came in the hall.

Unlike all other men present in the hall, a beautiful woman appeared full of grace and sensuality.

Another big difference from the men seated was that she was not a Sin yet allowed in the Conference of Sins.

Unknowing to Karan for authentic reasons, she was taking part in his place.

======

Join my Discord server (Characters visualization pics on it) -

https://discord.gg/dQtBdas

Want to read chapter before everyone else? Love my work and want to support me? Then please check out my p@treon (Enjoy up to 11 chapters in advance + other benefits) -

[email protected]/Indian_Rake

=========

14