Date Ended With A Kiss
984 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Crescent Moon Sect under my mother had always been the victor of Royal Sect Tournament before I was born."

Xinyue replied to his question.

"Whoa! I never expected our sect to be that great."

Xinyue frowned after hearing his words.

"But what happened after you born for them to not able to win the tournament? Were you a bad luck charm for this sect?"

Karan inquired.

"It's common knowledge among sect disciples but since you are new you don't know. A man had tricked my mother in her sleep to have sex with him resulting in her entire cultivation losing and me being born."

Xinyue explained. A tear fell from her right eye.

"After that event, many talented disciples of our sects died mysteriously. My mother couldn't do anything to stop that and died a slow death. On her deathbed, she requested me to take care of the sect."

"You have a rough past."

Karan put his hand on her shoulder to console her.

They didn't talk about this topic any further and just focused on the auction. Xinyue bought a couple more things before both of them left the auction house.

"Let's get something to eat."

Karan grabbed Xinyue's hand who after some hesitation allowed it. They went to an expensive-looking sweet shop to have some sweets.

Both of them ordered some sweet buns that were the special sweet dish of Zongshu.

"Yumm... these taste good."

Karan praised as he took the bite from a bun.

"Yup. Sometimes I should visit places like these."

Xinyue was enjoying the sweet taste too. She was not used to visiting shops like these as she spent most of the time at sect.

"Xinyue, have you ever visited the World Tree?"

Out of the blue, Karan asked Xinyue.

"Hmm? I tried to sneak in once to visit the tree when I was little but the emperor's vision watches everything in Zhongshu so I got caught. I should have tried at nighttime when he sleeps. But since he respected my mother he let me visit the tree."

Xinyue answered while eating the bun.

"You had a fair share of mischief it seems. How do you feel about the World Tree?"

Karan commented.

"Of course, every kid is mischievous. And about how I felt, it was a sense of importance when I touched the tree. A very enthralling feeling."

Xinyue said with a pout.

Karan nodded in response. The desire to visit the tree had been growing since he first saw it.

"Let's go back to the inn, Xinyue."

"Yeah, sure."

After finishing the sweets, Karan and Xinyue ended their date and went back to the inn.

At the inn, they were greeted by Jiwon and others. Jiwon was crying with happiness because she ended up winning her duel. Xinyue praised her and gave the sword she bought at auction as a gift. She proceeded to give everyone a gift. After she gave every disciple except Karan a gift, everyone parted and went to their rooms.

"Sect Master!"

"Yes, Karan?"

Karan called out to Xinyue.

"You didn't give me my gift."

Karan complained with a sigh.

"Ah... I forgot, actually I don't know what you will like so I didn't buy anything for you thinking that I'll buy something from shops later."

Xinyue said in an apologetic tone. She was deeply sorry for missing one of her disciples. She was so engrossed in eating buns with Karan that she forgot.

"Then how about as a gift and to end our date, you give me a kiss, Xinyue!"

Karan wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her towards him. She was dazed by his action but didn't felt angry.

Without saying anything, Xinyue gave a peck on Karan's cheek, leaving a lipstick mark there.

"I hope you like my gift, Karan."

Xinyue said with a smile and left his embrace as Karan loosened his arm after getting the kiss.

"I loved it!"

Karan laughed a little and too happily left for his room.

In the room, he spent a couple of hours fucking Jiwon and leaving her body covered with his cum as a reward for getting a win for the sect. Esha and Su Ling also participated in that sexy reward.

*********

'I can't wait for Emperor's permission.'

Karan's eyes opened. He couldn't sleep as the thoughts of visiting the World Tree were still going around his head.

"It's night, I should just sneak in like Xinyue."

Karan decided in a low voice. He looked at the three beauties beside him who were in a deep sleep since it was an hour past midnight.

He wore a black robe and went outside the inn through the window.

He jumped on the roofs of the buildings and advanced in the direction of World Tree that can still be seen.

There were very few lights at this time of the night so the city was filled with darkness. But because of Karan having a 'True Vampire Physique', he could perfectly see anything without depending on the light.

After a few moments of jumping from roof to roof, he stopped on a building that was near the wall between inner and imperial city.

There were several Divine Magus and a rare few Rising Saints guarding the gate.

'I can't just jump from here without getting noticed.'

Karan went far away from the gate where there were no guards and jumped the wall entering the Imperial City. He climbed a tall building to get a better view of where the tree was located.

"Emperor's palace..."

From atop of the tall building, he saw that the tree was surrounded by a majestic palace from three sides while a river flowed at the fourth side. The palace was one-fourth of the size of the Imperial City and home to the royal family. He noticed that several guards were walking in the palace but there was not a single soul around the tree.

"There might be some traps through the river, I should just go through the palace."

14