Mother-Daughter (1/2) (R-16)
2.9k 6 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Karan, mother, is it a good idea to visit grandfather?" Li Mei nervously asked.

Karan was standing with Li Mei and Li Na in front of an old mansion. The mansion was small compared to the other ones in Imperial City. It felt like whoever owns this mansion had their glory days ended.

"Don't worry, Mei. We are just here to visit." Karan said.

"Shouldn't we bring Li Su with us?" Li Na asked as Karan was against bringing her son.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

Karan knocked on the door.

"Your son is weak of mind. If your grandfather gets angry he might fuck up in his tomorrow's duel, Li Na." Karan said.

Li Mei was surprised by how friendly her mother is with Karan.

'He is very charming after all...'

While they were chatting, someone opened the door from inside. He didn't open it all the way but just enough to see their faces.

"You-"

"Father!"

"Grandfather!"

Hearing those words, the old man fully opened the door.

"Why are you here, Li Na?" The old man asked in an unpleasant tone.

"Is it the right way to talk to your lovely daughter, old man?" Karan mocked him.

"Who are you?" The old man asked.

"I'm Karan, a friend of your granddaughter. But shouldn't you at least invite us in before getting to introduction?" Karan said with a gentle smile.

"Is that bastard Yifeng with you?" The old man asked Li Na. She nodded in refusal.

"Come then." The old man's demeanor changed a little for the better. He invited all three of them in.

After entering the mansion, the three of them sat on a large worn-out sofa with Karan in between while the old man sat on a single sofa. The mansion looked like it needed renovation. Except for the old man, there was no one here, no servants, to take care of the mansion and the old man.

"So?" The old man said.

"Mei won her duel today, so I thought you would congratulate her." Li Na said.

"Ahem... congratulations hmph..." The old man grumpily said and Mei replied with thanks.

"I heard about mother." Li Na had a sad expression on her face.

"It's okay, age waits for no one. I wished if you were here for her last moment." The old man said.

"I wanted to come but both of you hated us..." Li Na said.

"We only hated that Yifeng who deceived you, my daughter." The old man said angrily. "He is such an incompetent son of a bitch!"

"You are right, sir." Before Li Na or Li Mei can protest, Karan agreed with him.

"Karan?" Their reactions were shocked as they looked at him.

"Hahaha... this young man has a good eye for people's character." The old man laughed.

"Your daughter deserved someone better." Karan put his hand on Li Na's bare thigh while smiling at her.

After sucking Karan's cock at her daughter's birthday, his words were feeling true.

"You are right, young man. I would've married her to someone like you but there were none." The old man said with a sigh.

"Don't worry sir, you can imagine me as your son-in-law," Karan said. Li Na giggled after hearing her words.

"Hahahaha... you are so funny, I would like it if my granddaughter marries you. What you say?" The old man kept laughing and asked Li Mei.

"Huh... Karan is a great guy so..." Li Mei shyly looked at Karan who was smiling at her. She smiled in response.

"I don't mind her either," Karan said with a smirk.

With that, the four of them chatted for a while. The anger from the old man had been disappeared as he had heartfully talked with his daughter and granddaughter.

"Mei, let's explore the mansion." Karan stood up and said to her. She nodded and went with him to wander around while Li Na talked with her father.

*********

"Mhmm...thank you...mhmm... Karan..."

In an empty room, Karan was sitting on a bed while Li Mei sat on his lap and was furiously making out with him.

They had been going on this for few minutes. Li Mei wasn't able to hold herself as her young heart was being drawn to Karan like a moth to flames. And today because of him, her grandfather's anger has been disappeared.

"Oops-"

Both of them looked at the person who has disturbed their make-out session. Li Na was standing there with a red face as she saw her daughter with disheveled clothes being intimate with Karan.

"Mother!" Li Mei screamed with embarrassment.

"Li Na, come here." Karan gestured her to Li Na that surprised her as she guessed his intentions. She walked close and sat beside him.

And what followed next shocked Li Mei.

Karan grabbed Li Na's chin and pulled her face to his. Their lips met, their tongues fought as they explored each other's mouth.

"Mother... Karan..." Li Mei said in bewilderment.

"He is just so handsome, Mei. I can't control myself." Li Na broke her kiss with Karan and explained to her daughter.

"But father..." She can understand her mother being attracted to Karan but still thoughts of her father were invading her head.

"Oh Mei, just forget about him like me." Li Na continued making out with Karan ignoring any more complaints from her.

"Mhmm... on your... mhmm.. knees." While kissing Li Na, Karan ordered Mei.

Hearing his words, every other thought went away from her and she decided to just enjoy it for now.

'Mother is not to blame, obviously, she can't control herself if it's Karan.'

She reasoned with herself and got on her knees between Karan's legs. She unbuttoned her pants and pulled his hard cock.

"Holy!" She was amazed at the size of the cock wondering if she would be able to take it inside her.

While she was thinking, Karan put his hand behind her and pushed her face to his cock. His whole length went inside her little mouth. The warmth of her mouth and throat brought Karan immense pleasure to him.

======

Join my Discord server (Characters visualization pics on it) - https://discord.gg/dQtBdas

Read up to 15 advanced chapters on p@treon - [email protected]/Indian_Rake

=========

16