I Should Thank Him
1.3k 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Where are they?"

Li Su had a worried expression on his face. He was standing in the duel ring in front of his opponent. The match was going to start in just a few minutes.

He was worried because his mother and sister didn't come to the inn last night and neither they are present right now with other sect members. They had told the Xinyue where they were going before so she had sent Jiwon to bring them back.

"Did grandfather beat them up? No... oh, what?"

While he was talking to himself, his eyes caught a familiar face in the audience.

"Grandfather? Really?"

His grandfather was sitting in the audience while cheering for him. A tear came out from his eyes as he looked at his excited face.

"Holy! I can't afford to lose now. But it would have been better if Jiwon was here too, I can show my strength to her."

He was having mixed emotions in his heart. On one hand, he was happy that his grandfather is here but on the other hand, he was sad that his mother, sister, and especially his crush, Jiwon was not present here.

"Don't worry about it, Li Su." He said to himself. "Just give it all to beat your opponent and sect master will praise you in front of Jiwon. Yes. Yes."

With this, he ejected every unnecessary thought from his mind and focused on the match.

The match started.

Li Su had thought that he will one-shot his opponent but it didn't happen as one punch on his face and a tooth broke.

Li Su and his opponent were fighting purely with punches powered by their qi. Li Su was getting pummeled but he still managed to land some hits.

In the audience, Xinyue facepalmed seeing him doing poorly.

'Did I chose the wrong person for core disciple?' She thought.

The fight continued. Both of them had blood on their faces because of brutal punches faced by others. Li Su's three teeth had been broken, one eye stopped working as he took a punch straight on it. He was losing his hope.

'It seems I have to use the forbidden attack!'

He jumped back by two steps to get away from his opponent's range. He stood on only one foot and readied himself for his move. The opponent took a defensive position thinking that he might launch some strong attack.

"Evil parasitic crush!"

With the help of only one foot, he leaped at his opponent.

Evil parasitic crush was a forbidden attack because even though it's a super-strong three-hits attack it robs the cultivation base of its user with every hit.

"For my sister!"

Li Su screamed as he punched his opponent with his right hand. The hit was so strong that all the defenses failed and the opponent's jaw broke.

"For my mother!"

Came a punch from his left hand straight to his nose that broke it. The opponent's face was fully covered with blood.

"For Jiwon!"

In the end, he landed a kick at his opponent's guts. The kick messed up his insides and he flew out of the ring.

Everyone from Crescent Moon Sect was relieved as they were under impression that they will lose today's match.

Li Su raised his hands and fully enjoyed the feeling of victory. At the cost of the win, a large amount of his cultivation base had been reduced.

After being announced as the winner by the referee, he went and had a heartful meeting with his grandfather. The grandfather congratulated him for his win by hugging him.

"Grandfather, did mother and sister visited you yesterday?" Li Su asked.

"Yeah, and I am glad they did. And also that young man, Karan. I loved meeting them." The grandfather replied.

'Ah... it seems he is impressed by Karan, I should thank him. Only because of him, I can experience grandfather proudly hugging me.' Li Su decided.

"But why they are not with you, grandfather?" Li Su was curious about the reason.

"I don't know, even a young girl named Jiwon came to call them but all of them decided to stay there for some more time. I came here on my own." His grandfather replied as he let go of Li Su from the hug.

"Is that so? Well, I will just visit them." Li Su was excited to give the news of his win to his mother, sister, and Jiwon so he could impress them.

'I bet Karan will be jealous when everyone will praise me.' He laughed lightly as he thought to himself.

Then he proceeded to meet with the members of the sect. He got congratulated but Xinyue scolded him a little, as he should focus more on practice instead of other things.

And from there, he went straight to his grandfather's mansion.

*********

"So which room..."

Li Su was walking in the hallways to find where his mother and sister were. His grandfather had told the location of the room but he had a hard time finding it as he was not familiar with the large and old mansion.

*SLURP* *SLURP* *SLURP*

"Huh? What are these sounds?" Li Su heard some slurping sounds from a closed room. He went to the door and knocked on it.

But.

The door was not locked from inside and it got slightly opened because of his knock.

"Ahh... *slurp*... Karan... Mhmmm..."

Li Su got dead silent as he heard various moans. There were three different feminine voices and all of them were familiar to him.

He quickly opened the door and saw a scene that devastated him.

In front of him, in the room, Karan was sitting on a sofa. Three women were leaning in front of him while their faces were moving.

He quickly identified those women.

His mother, Li Na, was on the right.

His sister, Li Mei, was on the left.

And his crush, Jiwon, was in the middle.

All three of them were licking and sucking on his large cock. They were so engrossed in it that they didn't even notice someone entering the room. Not like they would have cared anyway.

Karan looked at him with a smirk as to mock him.

Li Su felt something in his heart got broken. Everything in front of him became black. He fainted and fell on the ground with a thud. While falling he hit the door and it got closed.

Without caring for him, Karan enjoyed the three beauties who were pleasuring him.

15