Mami Wins
1.2k 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Where is Li Su?"

Su Ling asked as only one from the sect who was not present for Mami's duel was Li Su.

"Brother is sick so we left him at grandfather's house." Li Mei replied to Su Ling.

There was a hint of embarrassment on Jiwon, Li Na and Li Mei's faces. After getting fucked by Karan for hours, they found him lying just outside the room with a traumatized look on his face. They immediately guessed that the reason he was in this position was that he couldn't handle seeing his sister and mother in a shameless scene.

Karan was laughing in his mind while remembering the face of Li Su.

The Li Su topic got changed as the dueling ground started getting filled. Their eyes wandered off to look for Mami. She was gracefully walking to her duel circle without any hint of skepticism. She looked at the sect members and waved her hand with a smile.

Once she reached the circle she looked at her opponent. It was a tall and bulky man who had almost all parts of his body covered with armor. In comparison to him, Mami appeared to be quite tiny and delicate.

Once the referee permitted, the match started. The man dashed towards Mami which she skillfully dodged. The man seems to have a large amount of strength but his speed was much slower compared to Mami.

Mami brought a bow and arrows. She started shooting it while managing to stay some distance away from him. Because of his armor, most arrows were doing no damage but some were hitting where there is no armor.

The result of this duel was clear. If Mima can keep dodging his attacks for a long time, she will win and even if she gets hit once, chances for losing will increase significantly.

In the audience, Xinyue and Su Ling had calm expressions on their faces as they were confident in their disciple's abilities.

While the older sister, Mami, was fighting for the sect, the younger sister, Mina, was having a chat with Karan.

"So where are you sisters from? Your facial features are slightly different from the people in Zhong Empire?" Karan asked.

"Hehe that's right, we are from Okuzawa Island which we left long ago, that's why we look different. And where are you and Esha from? You look way different." Mima replied and asked.

"We are from far away land."

Karan put his hand on her milky white thigh and started moving his fingers on it. Mina didn't seem to mind the slightest bit.

"Ah you don't want to reveal, that's okay. But are all men you came from are as handsome as you, Karan?"

Mina started flirting back. Karan just smiled at her and moved his attention towards Mami but continued playing with her thigh.

"Tell me more about Okuzawa island, Mina." After looking some minutes at Mami's duel, Karan asked Mina.

"Hmm... you interested in it?"

"I was just wondering why Mami and you left it."

"Ah sect master came to Okuzawa island once and we met there. We were just orphans kids so she took us with her and now we are core disciples in her sect."

Karan nodded as he heard her story. He can relate to her as he lost his parents at a young age. The life of orphans can be brutally hard even though his life was easygoing.

As he watched Mami's match, he started putting his hand more near Mina's nether region. Mina was getting aroused with his touch on her body. She was feeling a slight wet sensation in her private parts.

"Stop! Hufff...."

Mina suddenly blurted out as Karan's hand had reached her panties. She was feeling highly embarrassed.

"Not here..."

Mina weakly said to Karan who smirked in response.

"Come with me, Mina."

Karan pulled out his hand from her panties and stood up. He left for an isolated place. Mina too stood up and followed him. She felt calm when no one from the sect was focusing on them and were just enjoying the match.

*********

"Mhmm... Karan... ahh...."

In an isolated place at the stadium, Karan and Mina were busy making out and feeling each other.

Her back was pushed to the wall by Karan as he had his lips smashed with hers. His one hand was holding hers while the other was inside her panties, fingering her pussy furiously.

"Ahh... ahh... mhh..."

Mina's moans were muffled in Karan's mouth. Karan was kissing her with the same aggression as he was fingering her making her squirm in pleasure.

*CLAP* *CLAP*

While they were busy being intimate with each other, they heard sounds of claps and cheers from audiences.

Karan broke the kiss and stopped fingering her. Mina's heartbeat calmed down but she was disappointed that he had stopped.

"Tonight, at my room," Karan said while looking in her eyes intensely. She can just shyly nod in agreement.

Both of them left the place so they can join the other sect members in the audience.

Back at the stadium, Mami had won the duel as expected. Xinyue was hugging her as other members of the sect were celebrating.

At the end, Karan also hugged Mami.

"How about going for some coffee with me? You still have to introduce yourself to me properly."

Karan whispered in her ear as he tightened his arm around her waist.

"Then Mina too-"

"I already became friends with her while you were fighting."

"Oh sure then. Let's go for a coffee this evening."

Karan smiled and ended the hug.

With this, the fifth duel also ended in Crescent Moon Sect's victory.

*********

"Ymmm... it tastes good!"

Karan cheered as he took a sip from the coffee.

The sun was setting leaving the sky in a red-orange hue. Karan and Mami were enjoying tea in a cafe that was chosen by Mami as she had more knowledge about cafes in Zhongshu.

Mami was wearing a beautiful white dress that tightly hugged her figure which was more prominent than her younger sister. She had an older sister vibe that Karan preferred more.

"Here's coffee is my favorite in Zhongshu."

Mami commented while gracefully drinking from her cup.

"Let's celebrate your victory!"

Karan moved his cup towards her. Mami also moved her cup and touched with his as to do cheers.

"Our sect's victory!"

12