Party (R-18)
2k 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Karan lifted Mina's left leg by her thigh while keeping his right arm around her waist after ripping her panties. He lifted her tight dress revealing her pretty pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh~"

A loud moan escaped from Mina's mouth as Karan pushed his erect cock in her extremely tight pussy. Some blood got out as his cock broke her hymen. A couple of tears came out of her eyes because of the pain.

"Argh~ Tighter than you sister!"

Karan started moving his hips in a slow-motion as to not hurt Mina at the start.

"Ahh~ Ahh~ Karan~"

All the pain she was feeling was turned into pleasure from slow and loving thrusts by Karan. Her pussy was feeling very good being stretched open by his cock.

"Tomorrow is your duel so I'll keep it slow today!"

"Thank~ ahh~ you~"

Karan smashed his lips and pulled her tongue in a slippery dance with his tongue. They kept kissing each other while Karan was fucking her pussy in slow yet strong thrusts.

Karan moved his hand from her waist to her ass and gave it an intense squeeze and began playing with it. His other hand which was on his thigh moved in oscillating motion on it giving her body more pleasure.

While their passionate session continued, their room was visited by Esha and others to sleep. Mina was so engrossed that she didn't notice even a single one of them.

Karan gestured them to sleep in other rooms for tonight as he was busy with the sisters. Since the members of the Li family were not here and were sleeping at their grandfather's house there was a lot of space in rooms.

Undisturbed by anyone for an hour or so, their intimate session ended with Karan blowing his load inside Mina that resulted in her getting intense orgasm.

Once their pleasure died down, they went to sleep. Mami also became conscious and laid beside Karan.

Karan slept on the bed with the older sister on his right and the younger sister on his left.

*********

On the next day, Mina brought the sixth victory to the Crescent Moon Sect. She easily defeated her opponent using a spear that had a small straight sword at its head.

Li Na's father was in the audience and he invited every member of the Crescent Moon Sect at his house to stay till they are in the Zhongshu which Xinyue accepted.

There everyone got their separate rooms since there was no lack of empty rooms in the house. Everyone from Crescent Moon Sect had a dinner that was prepared by Li Na and Li Mei and went to the room that was assigned to Karan for playing and talking.

In Karan's room, everyone played Mahjong which Xinyue won easily. She left for her room to sleep in preparation for tomorrow's match.

"Li Su, bring us some water."

Karan said to Li Su as he showed an empty water vessel.

"Um... sure."

After seeing his mother and sister with Karan, Li Su had started remaining more silent than ever. But he was slowly trying to forget those images and improve his mood. He picked up the water vessel and went out of the room.

After filling the vessel with water he got back to the room only to find out the door to be closed. He went to knock on it but stopped when he heard several moans coming from the room.

His face paled when he observed that the moans were of seven women and a man. It didn't take him much time to realize that Karan was pounding her mother, sect elder, and all the female core disciples.

He didn't have much energy in his hands to knock on the door and disturb them. More like, he was sure that even if he knocked he will get ignored.

"This sect doesn't feel like before..."

With a heavy heart, Li Su left the water vessel at the door and went to sleep.

*********

"It's all on you, Karan. I hope and request that you win."

In the morning, Xinyue visited Karan's room. Unfazed by the naked female bodies present in the room she talked with Karan about today's match. Her tone was almost as she was pleading to him to win.

"If I win, do I get some reward?"

Karan mischievously asked. His current appearance was as naked as the day he was born, showing off his impressive tool.

"What do you desire?"

Xinyue seriously asked.

"My desires are insatiable but how about just a kiss?"

Karan got close to her and put his hands on her splendid child-bearing hips.

"I am slightly attracted to you but since I don't have any feeling for you, I cannot fulfill this desire."

Xinyue removed his hands from her body and stepped back.

"Being hard-to-get? I like it."

Karan gave her an assuring smile. Xinyue realized that he was playing and will give his all to win the match.

*********

"Calm down, calm down!"

"Today's the last day and the day when we have top ten sects of Daguo!"

Shi Shu, the host, announced to the audience. Excitement among the people was at an all-time high as today the phase one will be finished.

Emperor and Empress were sitting at their place greatly awaiting the duels that will take place today. Unlike the previous days, the duels will take place consecutively instead of simultaneously.

"But before we start, our Emperor has something to announce!"

Shi Shu declared. Audience attention went towards the Emperor who was standing up, ready to say something.

"I greet the people of Daguo..."

After giving some general speech, the emperor came to the main point.

"Tonight, I, Zhong Shi, the Emperor of Zhong Empire will give the party to today's winner. All the members of the ten sects who will remain victorious today are invited."

After announcing a party, the Emperor took the seat.

*********

"Ymmm... Karan... Mmmm...."

Karan was sitting in a room while Aeri, the assigned manager of Crescent Moon Sect was sucking on his hard cock.

"My turn is the last, lucky girl."

Aeri smiled after hearing his words.

Karan leaned back and let Aeri work on his cock with her mouth.

16