CH34(R18) — Sweeping her legs
2.1k 9 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They might’ve spent two minutes lying under the blanket before hands started to move. First, it was Gingge, playing with his semi-hard member with her hand and sometimes kissing his chest and neck before Ku Lo responded by rubbing her back in a non-sexual way. 

“Lo’er… could we…” 

He glanced at her on his chest. “We shouldn’t rush this.”

“But~” 

“No buts. I said the moment should be perfect.” 

Gingge’s hand took his and pulled it over to her chest. “How could there be a better time? This is as good as any, no?” 

To hide a groan, he cleared his throat. “Ging’er…” He would’ve said more if Huang Qingling’s advice didn’t flash in his mind. “I do like you, but—”

“Then let’s do it, please. Please~” She pleaded. Her hand grasping around his shaft harder while enticing him with an elongated moan. “I want you in me.” 

“There’s nothing more I want than that…”

“C’mon, give them a good squeeze.” 

“Stop teasing me, vixen.” Still, he gave it a rough squeeze.

Her entire body jolted and her leg jumped onto his under the blanket “Mhmm~ Show me how much you want me.”

“I want you so bad. I’d love to have my way with you.”

“Then why don’t you?” She grinded her wet snatch against his thigh. “I’ll let you do anything you want, anything at all. I’ll be your good girl~”

“I know.”

“Then do me already!” she exclaimed. “Take me. Play with my body all you want. Only you should know this side of me, others aren’t worthy of me.” 

“You really want this? I can’t really say no to a hottie like you but...” Controlling himself became harder by the moment as she pleaded with enticing words and lewd acts.

“Yes!” She threw off the blanket. “You’re making me like this, so you have to take responsibility.”

Once she said the word ‘responsibility’, his resistance crumbled into nothingness. “I’ll be responsible for you for the rest of our lives,” he said and jumped atop the woman, who had already opened her legs top present everything to him. “This includes me taking real good care of this perverted body of yours.”  

“Do that. Please, make me into your woman.” Gingge held her legs up from her knee pits as she kept on begging. There appeared next to no shame in her light blue eyes staring at him and his cock that pushed aside her soaked folds on their way into her holy garden.

“How can I say no?”

“You can’t. You can’t, you want me bad don’t you.” Her head pushed into the pillow, anticipating the pain. “Don’t you want to call me yours?” 

Contrary to her actions, however, no pain came as she took his member in without a problem, though she was tight as a virgin. Her entrance simply wrapped an airtight seal around him; never trying to resist or expel the invader. 

“Oh god. Oh god.” She repeated over and over again under him, who inserted more and more of his shaft into her meat pot between the two thick thighs. 

“Pause…” Soon the tune changed. She had let go of her legs to grip the bed covers. “Pause. Pause.” 

“Oh, sorry. Of course. Let’s continue this another time.” 

Her head tilted off the pillow just enough to see him. “No, no, I’ll do it for you. Please ravage this body of mine as you see fit.” 

Hugging and kissing, the first few slow pushes felt not that different from simple making out.

But as moving got easier, he strived for greater sensations.

Her tongue was unwilling to let him go, but a soft bite at her nipple stopped any further attempts to drag his head back up. Changing between nibbling and careful chewing, it engorged even more and got a red hue. Her mellow flesh felt provided dreamy comfort, but the blazing heat and lustful scent it wrapped him in sent his blood pumping.

“Ah, Lo’er, do it harder!” Gingge had forgotten all the shame she’d expressed about her body, twisting it under him to match his movements and seeking her own pleasures.

“Want harder?” His hands grasped her hips. “Sure! I’ll give you hard.” Besides the thrusting motion, his hands began to pull her against him. Done for the search of greater sensations and sounds. 

“That’s it. That’s it!” The body below him wailed and jolted as their bodies clapped against each other. 

Between her hands, the two mounds shook up and down without control. Those lewd mounds of flesh taunted him with this alluring dance and the remnant taste which lingered on his tongue until he couldn’t hold back any longer and had to lunge forward to catch one with his mouth.

The nipple bit moulded under his teeth, causing Gingge to moan and buckle up beneath him.

Somehow, with her buildup momentum, the two landed in a sitting position. Their hands wrapped in a hug drew them into a passionate kiss.

Soon after, his hands wandered through her long hair, down the warm, smooth back to reach her meaty ass.

As though on instinct, his hand slapped it hard as he could. While the ensuing moan might’ve muffled by their intertwined lips, the meat folds around his dick clamped, almost sending him over the edge.

He withdrew his lips to catch his breath, taking in as much of her fragrance as possible while trying to hold on to his last bits of self-control.

“You’re so mean, Lo’er~ slapping me out of nowhere like that.”

The lip bite on her flushed face shattered what he’d been trying to hold on to. Not giving her time to react, he flipped her over and pulled the thick waist up. There she lied, and he not waiting for a moment buried his meat with a single stroke followed by another slap that sent her asscheeks wiggling.

A wronged cry sounded from below. “Noo~, I want to kiss you! But this also feels so good— Mhhhh~”

His palm burned, yet her eagerness to pump against him despite the jolts the impact sent through her blocked the sting.

With animalistic ferocity, he continued to ravish her. His cock punching fiercely into her flooded meat pot. 

“Some. Something’s burning me from the inside— Cuming~” The twitches had gained a life of their own, growing in intensity even as he grabbed her waist to push himself deeper inside.

“Me, too! Get ready to take my cum!”

Her folds wrapped around him and almost wrung his semen out, greedily taking it in. “I will~ do it deep inside me and leave your mark!”

The explosivity of their orgasmic finale sent them both laying in the other’s embrace.

“Moore- Let’s go again.” 

He kissed her on the neck. “Sure.” And moved into position as another thought came into mind. “Actually, give me an hour.” 

“Noow. Please just spread them apart and take what you want. I’m all yours.”

“I need to refine first.” 

“But. But.” Her hands moved onto her red asscheeks and spread them apart. In doing so, some fluids from her depths oozed out. “Don’t you want this? Punish your little pervert, she needs it.”

A hand moved towards the leaking hole; however, it stopped midway. No. I’m a Dual Cultivator, not a sex addict.

“Please~” she pleaded as he sat into the lotus position. 

“I’d love to, but there are certain matters that come before. This won’t take longer than an hour.”  

Eyes closed, he heard a disappointed sigh as Gingge’s head fell into the pillows. 

“Now, now, absorb your part of the Qi. But don’t worry, we won’t be sleeping tonight.” 

A long hum mixed in with what must’ve been pleasant shudders responded to this. 

The woman please, for now, his focus shifted onto his own cultivation. 

‘Intensifying’ his practices had given a great harvest. If Gingge would endure and luck be on his side, he might be able to break into the Second Stage of Spirit Foundation tonight. 

So far he’d been keeping his progress a slight secret from people, though Dai Meifen might’ve been able to sense the reality of the situation; nevertheless, it would be one hell of a surprise to march up to her tomorrow and state that what she’d told him to achieve in a week had been achieved in two days.

As he began the refinement of Qi, his mind thought more about that one minor fact… He’d been able to cultivate so far so fast? Wasn’t this a bit too quick? 

His cultivation speed seemed illegal. 

Yet it didn’t feel so once more time had passed and more thoughts had flowed through his mind. He summarized the two reasons after theorizing; the cultivation difference between him and Meifen; and that this speed might be mediocre elsewhere. To make it more believable, he just needed to look at how much he gained from Gingge. Compared to the amount from Meifen… this amount would be close to nothing.

Eyes opening once again, they focused on Gingge refining. His gaze remained on her for a time before shifting towards the door. Maybe I should go for a walk? What’s the worst that could happen?

20