Chapter 221. Killing The Orc King I
387 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Dragon King's Harem Chapter 221. Killing The Orc King I
Just like him, my body enlarged and turned into a huge black dragon. Still, unlike Xinrax who was much bigger than me, Uraugh was bigger than him.
[You have activated your Dragon Form]
A roar came from my mouth once I got my complete form.
While Uraugh wasted no time and immediately attacked me. His eyes glinted and the ground beneath me shook hard. The ice cracked and dirt mixed with black rocks emerged from it. In just an instant the white terrain around me turned into black brown soil.
It didn't stop there, the ground forms huge hands just like my Earth Grave. The difference was there were hundreds of them and they filled the ground around us. Also, rather than just mere hands, those rock hands were shaped like sharp claws. So it was not made to 'catch', but shred the enemy.
Immediately, I flicked my wing and brought my body up as fast as I could, leaving the earth's black claws that were trying to grab my body. The hard whooshing wind from my wings wavered the fire around me.
Unfortunately, despite my speed, I couldn't get away that easily. The claws extended and chased me like they were a bunch of naughty kids who were trying to catch a bird.
They treated me as if I was their prey! And I couldn't accept this!
I roared as I cast my Hell Inferno. The ground beneath me burned and turned into a fierce sea of fire. I was sure it was enough to melt the earth's claws.
But his strength proved my prediction was wrong. Even though the fire managed to crack the claws, they didn't immediately break or melt. The cracks were slow and could only crush those claws bit by bit.
I looked down and observed what happened without slowing down my pace.
‘It will take around 10 minutes before they are completely destroyed,’ I predicted. I remembered Uraugh didn't have this skill before so I was sure this was his new skill. An area skill that had power on par with the skill of a legendary beast was a rare one. This was an epic-level skill. It was difficult to learn it even for a royal.
Perhaps this was one of the reasons why he held his attacks on the Dragon Tribe even though the real Argod had been hibernating for 10 years. He wanted to ensure his victory and prepared himself before he attacked Draconis.
'He has prepared himself well,' I thought without stopping my movements. While my situation was the other way around, the hibernation made the dragon king's body lose its strength and this was not a good thing. Still, with some of my skills, I was confident I could beat him. I just needed to find a good opportunity since his armor was crazily thick.
Smoke billowed into the sky and obscured the clear morning sky. The black claws were trying to reach my body. Their sharp tips tried to tear my body or catch me down. The sight below me was no different than the demon hands from hell that were trying to grab whatever was above it.
With agility, I maneuvered expertly in the midst of them, avoiding all attacks. The sound of rocks crashing came from all directions. I could feel movements coming from all around me. Wind, small rocks, dust, and smoke were flying toward me due to the impact but none of the attacks landed on me. Still… It was hard to dodge them continuously.
The black claws appeared from all directions and reached towards the sky. I had to put my concentration on them or they would get me. I couldn't even focus on where Uraugh was. But he should still be here since this kind of area skill couldn't be controlled remotely.
‘They are annoying!’ I decided to destroy them.
My Blazing Orbs came out of my mouth and launched on those claws to destroy them faster and it worked. The claws fell and crumbled one by one like dry biscuits in the middle of hot oil.
In the middle of that chaos, I could feel something charged toward me from below me. I glanced down. I could see Uraugh's gigantic black figure emerge from the ground and charge toward me.
He raised his ax and charged at me. In a glance, I could see his ax was different. The ax was enormous and it looked like it was forged from a single piece of dark iron. The ax was surrounded by a thin layer of mist and it seemed like he was holding a giant hand in his hands.
The ax came closer and closer to me. I could see the veins and arteries running through his arm. The veins were moving fast and the blood vessels pulsated rhythmically. There were more and more veins as his hand got bigger and bigger.
Did not want to take risks, so I decided to dodge and turn this into my opportunity to end his life.
'Shadow Walk!' I disappeared from his sight.
I could see the shock on his face due to his failure. But his shock wouldn't end there. I appeared behind him and without mercy, I snatched his body between my teeth.
[You have bit Uraugh for 592 HP]
The armor was thick like crazy. Yet I could crack it a bit and planted my teeth on his body. Although I couldn’t destroy him in one snatch, his blood and flesh burst out of his body and splattered into the air. He yelled in pain and struggled to escape. But he couldn't move because of my grip. His body twisted and writhed in agony as he tried to free himself from me.
Ignoring his scream, I flapped my wings and brought my body up to the sky. After a while, I stopped in the mid-air and threw his body higher. The pain of being thrown up and then falling made him scream louder. 

>Read more than 106 chapter ahead of DKH  + 2 weekly update

My Patreon-page

My ko-fi page

My Discord

18