Chapter 222. Killing The Orc King II
417 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Dragon King's Harem Chapter 222. Killing The Orc King II
Then before his body landed on the ground, I opened my mouth and used another skill.
'Blazing Orb!' My fire orbs launched toward him and showered him with more fire.
[Critical Elemental Damage!]
[You have burned Uraugh for 178 HP] X 87
The fire burned his body. The damage was so intense. The crack on his armor was getting more and more. The impact petrified him to the point he couldn’t counter any of it and didn’t have time to cast his skill. As a result, he landed on my fire ground hard.
[Critical Elemental Damage!]
[You have burned Uraugh for 4878 HP]
Despite the fatal damage, I knew my battle wasn't over yet. He was still alive and the good news was, judging from the last damage, his armor should have been destroyed.
I decided to end his life once and for all with my Cronos. What I needed was to pinpoint where he was. I circled above my sea of fire. The black claws were almost completely destroyed. My fire had already melted the ground and rocks around us so he should appear soon or he would melt along with the ground.
A couple of seconds later, a roar coming from below showed where he was. I shifted my gaze there. My sight could catch a stone creature that kept getting bigger and bigger until it created a giant. It was something similar to Xinrax's skill.
The giant was covered with dark black rock skin. Its skin was shiny and smooth like polished marble. It also had three fingers and three toes. Its tail was long and thin and pointed at the tip. The head was large and round. The eyes were big and bright as if they could see everything clearly. Its nose was quite flat, almost like a dog's muzzle.
'Huh? I thought this was the Minotaur's secret skill?' I thought with a frown. Even though Minotaur and Orc both had the earth mana element. Some skills couldn't be mastered by other tribes since they could only be mastered by a royal member of a certain tribe. This was one of them.
This was weird, but I decided to put down my thoughts and replace it with action.
'Whatever. I just need to destroy it,' I thought. I didn't know where he got the skill from and didn't care, the most important thing for me was to kill him.
‘Magma Typhoon.’ I used my fire skill before the giant was fully formed. It was the best choice since the sea of fire itself burned the stone giant from below so I only needed to burn it from above. I hoped it could be destroyed more quickly.
The vortex of red clouds appeared above me as the temperature rose significantly. The fire turned this place into the hottest hell in Igixar. The heat was even hotter than a lava volcano and could melt a human with just the heat. It concerned me since if I used this skill for too long, this place's Mana Flow would be corrupted. But I would think about that later. I had to put all my concentration on my battle.
As I expected, the giant crumbled fast before it could attack me and turned into a pile of rock fragments that fell into the lava. I thought I would soon find out where he was. I even prepared to use my Cronos to finish him off, but I didn't find him. He wasn't anywhere even after the last crumble fell to the ground.
‘Oh no…’ I just realized what happened. It wasn't the same skill with Xinrax. It was an Earth Puppet! A gigantic one. In other words, he used that to trick me and took that opportunity to escape.
‘That bastard!’ A roar of anger came out of my mouth.
Wasting no time, I turned all over to look for him. I could see the damage announcement due to my Hell Inferno skill so he should still be in this area. But the damage that was getting lower showed that he was getting away from this place.
As I flew and looked around me, I was deep in thought and estimated where he was. My skill range was quite large so it was hard to predict where he was. While using my Glayze as before was a good idea, my Hell Inferno had a bigger range than my Glayze and it was a different skill level than Magma Typhoon. So my Glayze would need more time to freeze everything.
'What should I do? What should I do?' I was searching for him and starting to worry. If I used my Cronos skill now to look for him, it was the same as a gamble.
An idea came to my mind.
'If you don't want to show up, then I will turn this place into a huge stove!'
I roared and flicked my wings as fast as I could. At the same time, I cast my Mana Barrier around this place, placing the invisible walls around my sea of fire as I flew above it. It would turn this place into a huge bowl of fire. And since it was made from barriers, not my earth skill, Uraugh couldn't escape from them without breaking it.
The heat of the sea of fire was so intense that the rock shards were melting into liquid. This was the perfect place for me to wait for him to come. But I had to be quick. I needed to prepare myself when he appeared or when he tried to break the barrier.
I started to slow down and watched the sea of fire below me. After a few minutes, I saw the smoke coming from the direction I expected him to appear. It was like a white cloud mixed with black smoke.
There was a loud roar. That was his voice. It sounded like a growl. It was so savage and filled with anger.

>Read more than 106 chapter ahead of DKH  + 2 weekly update

My Patreon-page

My ko-fi page

My Discord

16