Chapter 235. The Drunk Elf II
322 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dragon King's Harem Chapter 235. The Drunk Elf II

Her hands grasped the base of my cock, holding it firmly within her grip. It was as though she needed to feel every inch of me in her mouth.

I gripped her shoulders tightly, my body shuddering as she took me further into her mouth, sucking. A long grunt came out of my mouth, my hands tightening on her shoulders. She had taken me right to the back of her throat, and I felt tense.

And then I felt her mouth move. Her tongue was slick with saliva, and I could see the glistening beads of moisture forming on her lips. She closed her lips around my cock, and her fingers slid up my shaft. They stroked me, and she ran her thumb over the head of my cock.

'Fuck,' I hissed internally, wishing I could say it out loud. Sadly, with my status as the king, I couldn’t. At the same time, I reached down to grab her by the hair. I tugged on the strands, and she moaned around my cock, her body curving into mine.

Without hesitation, I thrust my hips upwards, driving my length deep inside her throat. Her tongue swirled around the tip, and she jerked her head up and down my shaft.

I was lost in her hot, wet mouth. The ecstasy of lust filled me and the beast inside of me demanded more. Her saliva and inner mouth massaged my blunt stake. My mating was getting higher every second. But she didn't let me settle it, instead, she went up and started to kiss my body.

Her hands moved to brush my skin, my inner thighs, and my abs. Her lips brushed against my skin, leaving a trail of heat in their wake. She trailed kisses down my neck and chest, making me shiver.

My body was on fire. Her lips trailed over my body as her tongue grazed over my skin, kissing it passionately. Every movement was hypnotic. Each touch of her tongue made me tremble.

Her mouth found mine, and I opened my lips to accept her kiss. Our tongues danced together as our bodies pressed together.

Our hands roamed over each other's bodies. I could feel the heat emanating from her core, the scent of her arousal filling my nostrils.

I pulled her up and let go of her hair as she fell back onto the bed.

"Your Majesty," she panted, panting loudly as she tried to catch her breath. Her eyes locked on me in an alluring gaze and a clear demand. Her thirst was clear from her expression.

Confidently, I grinned, rolling over on top of her. Her breasts heaved with her breaths, her nipples hard with arousal. I lowered my head, licking one of her nipples. Evelina groaned, arching her back as I sucked on it.

I moved my mouth to her other nipple, teasing it with my tongue before sucking on it as well.

"It feels so good, Your Majesty," she panted, her body beginning to quiver.

I continued to suck her breasts, relishing the taste of her. She moaned, her hands gripping my shoulders tight as she writhed underneath me.

She cried out, her hands grasping the sheets beneath me. I liked hearing her pleasure, and I continued to do it.

Then, I trailed kisses down her stomach, pausing to suck on her navel. Evelina shifted beneath me as I did, moaning in response. I continued, kissing my way between her legs.

My fingers found her folds, and my thumb brushed against her clit. As I rubbed it, I added a finger to her pussy, rubbing it in circles. Her hips buckled, and I glanced up at her, seeing the lustful look in her eyes.

I kissed her thighs as I continued fingering her, wanting to give her some extra pleasure. She moaned louder, her back arching as she writhed beneath me.

A sudden need seized me, and I shifted my position. My knees bent, and I settled between her thighs.

"Argod," she whimpered, her eyes flashing with desire as she watched me.

I smiled wickedly and flipped her body before I rolled my hips, sliding my cock inside of her. Evelina's eyes flew open, and she gazed up at me. There was something different about her now; a fire burned in her gaze. A hunger.

Slowly, I began to move my hips, easing myself inside of her. She was so warm and soft, and I enjoyed feeling her around me.

"Um...," Evelina moaned as I started to thrust more aggressively.

I sped up my movements, plunging into her deeply. We were both slick with sweat and the sounds of our breathing filled the room.

Evelina's nails dug into the bedsheets, her body trembling as I drove myself inside of her even harder.

The panting and hunting breath filled the room. I wanted to stay inside of her forever. To keep her safe and close to me. Our mouths met again, our tongues wrestling.

Evelina's body was slick and hot, and her inner muscles clenched around me. She made little noises of pleasure and desire as she moved with me.

I felt something building inside of me. I couldn't hold it back any longer. I needed to release myself inside of her. I thrust harder and faster, my cock sliding in and out of her tight pussy.

Evelina whimpered, her fingers grabbed the bedsheets and crumpled it tightly. Her inner walls clenched around my shaft, and she cried out as her orgasm washed over her. I sped up, pounding into her as I felt myself nearing release. The tension coiled in my balls. 

Ignoring the announcement of my system, I kept thrusting into her. My hips slammed into hers. My cock pulsed and more cum erupted from my shaft and filled her.

I could feel it dribbling down my balls and pooling around her ass. Evelina trembled underneath me, and she collapsed upon the bed.

A smile bloomed on my lips upon her tired expression. “Good night, Evelina,” I whispered before I kissed her forehead.

NSFW illustration is in my discord channel.

>Read more than 106 chapter ahead of DKH  + 2 weekly update

My Patreon-page

My ko-fi page

My Discord

12