Chapter 136. The Dragon, Orc and Minotaur II
1.7k 3 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dragon King's Harem Chapter 136. The Dragon, Orc and Minotaur II

Upon their confusion, I continued my explanation. My hand pointed at the image on the crystal projector.
"Here, here and here." I pointed at three different locations. All of them were outside the Fortress.
"Just make sure it's on their tunnel routes. Also..." I turned to Al.
"Can you make more Fire Elemental Changer Potions for me?"

"Sure. But for what?" asked Al, frowning in confusion.

"To fill those tunnels. We can use the holes to do it and finish with Flame Thrower Skill from our best warriors," I explained briefly, smirking evilly.

All of them were silent as they began to understand. Their confusion was replaced by a wider smile. The potion would turn the tunnels into lava channels. That place's temperature would rise drastically. Plus they had nowhere to run to. Since Orcs and Minotaur had earth elements, I only needed a few strong warriors in their dragon form to fire their Flame Thrower skill. With Elemental Critical Damage plus the environmental advantage of the potion, I estimated the result would be 4X the normal damage. We only needed two to three shots to turn the tunnels into their graves.

"That's brilliant... I didn't even think I could use my invention for this," Al muttered in amazement. He couldn't hide his happiness and pride since with this plan he believed we could win this easily. The Orcs and Minotaurs had no other way but to face us on the open field where Dragons had an aerial advantage.

Followed by Eir who looked excited. A happy smile on his face.
"They won't expect that. We just need to use a little of our skills and---"

“Boom,” continued General Guillotine with an evil grin.
"We can blow up the tunnels and their camp without sacrificing a single soldier. It would be an easy victory."

"Correct," I said with the same evil grin. That made us look like a bunch of villains.

"I will order my soldiers to execute our plan, Your Majesty," said General Guillotine.

"Do it secretly and keep an eye on them. If they change the routes, this plan will turn into a disaster," I warned.

"I understand, Your Majesty."

"The rest, we will destroy them in the open field. The kings and the generals will be our main target," I instructed.

"What about Princess Glasha?" asked Eir.

"She will be our key to Vurdor (the capital of the Orc's tribe). We should be able to take control of that city easily. Also since she has a grudge against her father, maybe we can offer her to work with us." Well, I was not sure it was going to be that easy. Even though she was a princess, she was a warrior and she wouldn't do what I wanted that easily. But I could use her brother as my alternative.

"What about the Minotaur?" asked General Guillotine.

"General Dravis is there right? He's the king's brother and their relationship was bad from the start. Now the Minotaur King made his troops as bait and wasted their lives like trash. I'm sure he will accept my offer." Their relationship was initially just jealousy among brothers but had deteriorated since the duel for the throne a hundred years ago. Dravis couldn't accept it since the current King won the battle by using a forbidden spell. Unfortunately, the current king was in the late King's favor so the duel result was considered valid.

"Your Majesty..." Sela's voice made me turn to her.
"You are scary," she squeaked. Even though this was normal in war, she didn't expect Argod to use anything for victory. Either the bad relationship between the enemy or a hideous strategy.

"It's a war, Sela. I won't hesitate to use whatever works in my favor," I said. Then I turned to Al.
"What about your investigation into the Witch King?"

My question made the smile on Al's face disappear. He shook his head from side to side.
"This is more difficult than I thought."

"Take it easy. We have to be extra careful with him," I reminded him.

"I understand."

"That's enough for now. We're leaving for Firestone Fortress in three days." Then I turned to Eir.
"Don't forget to prepare the arena for me."

While Eir answered with a simple yes, the others said another thing.
"For what, Your Majesty?" asked Al curiously.

"Prince Arter wanted to test me before he handed Jyne to me. Wasn't that the perfect warm-up before this war?" I answered casually.

"He challenged you? How dare he..." General Guillotine hissed in anger.

"You know. He kept bugging me yesterday. Just give me your permission, I will gladly kick his ass," said Al. He couldn't contain his anger as he remembered how Arter threatened him to meet Jyne yesterday.

"It's fine. Like I said before. It's just a warm-up for me." At least with this, I could gauge how much my power was.
"This meeting is over. You may leave," I added.

As they bowed, I remembered something.
"Oh one more thing, call Marissa for me," I said to Eir.

"Who's Marissa?" asked Sela.

"She's a Nymph. I found her during my last journey. I'd like to introduce her to you."

After the others left the room, I gave Marissa's father's letter to Sela.
"Just read it." I didn't say this in front of General Guillotine since I wanted him to concentrate on this war. While I wanted Al to concentrate on the Witch Tribe.

Sela picked it up in confusion and read it. Her shock grew clearer as her expression turned grim.

"The Current Duke is a good friend of yours. According to Gloomview Town's inn owner, he took a trip to Draconis by road a few years ago. I think he wanted to see and discuss this matter with you but he gave up and returned after receiving a message."

Unexpectedly, Sela folded the letter and placed it on the desk.
"Why are you showing this to Sela? Didn't Sela say Sela have nothing to do with the Dwarf Tribe anymore?" She had already made that decision the moment she followed Argod to Draconis. Since her own king had thrown her away so she would devote herself to the one who saved her, Argod.

>Read more than 73 chapter ahead of DKH  + 2 weekly update

My Patreon-page

My ko-fi page

My Discord


38