Chapter 217. Uraugh’s Offer I
435 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Dragon King's Harem Chapter 217. Uraugh's Offer I 

Uraugh's PoV

On the other side, Uraugh was waiting for Evelina in a cave that was only 1 KM from the row of fireworks. He sat on a huge rock that resembled a throne covered with leather. His weapon was in his hand. His posture showed how gallant he was and the dim light from the fire crystals showed his every muscle clearly.

Several of his elite soldiers were in the vicinity. It had only a platoon of them since he had mobilized the others to follow Glasha. It wasn't much but all of them had been trained superbly and they were his trusted soldiers.

In contrast to his gallant figure and his calm manner, his eyes kept glancing around in worry. Although he was quite sure of the plan, he knew Argod was a cunning dragon and that anything could happen on the battlefield. Apart from that, Evelina could have put up a tough fight or that new leader could have made a stupid fatal mistake that eventually exposed their whereabouts before they managed to bring Evelina out of the fortress.

'I should have given that task to Glasha, not to that amateur orc,' he regretted his decision. But on the other hand, he wasn't sure that the new leader could lead that many soldiers. It was a heavy duty and responsibility. One mistake could turn that many troops into ashes. Besides, the new leader didn't have much battle experience.

Secretly, Uraugh took a deep breath to calm himself. Indeed, in an urgent case, he had to take matters into his own hands and go to war with the dragons, but it was too risky. Uraugh knew he wasn't strong enough to fight Argod. He realized how big the power gap between them was after he dueled the dragon king at the dragon tribe's coronation.

But as long as he had Evelina, he was sure that she could increase his strength significantly. Therefore, to defeat the dragon king he needed her. That was why he decided to use the minotaurs and the new recruit orcs to the dragons to carry out their plan.

Unfortunately, Argod had awakened before Uraugh could do so. He even lamented about why he didn't attack the dragon tribe earlier.

Indeed, he knew that everything was not that easy since he needed time to train his troops and convince the other tribes to help him. He even proposed this plan to several tribes before.

Sadly, despite the fact that many tribes disliked the dragons, only the minotaurs accepted his plans. The others hadn't dared to do it since they knew the doom that awaited the tribes who dealt with the dragons. It pissed him off.

Uraugh closed his eyes and sharpened up his ears. His feet felt the vibration under them. He was trying to detect where Evelina was and how Glasha's ambush was. Based on the earth's vibration, he knew things were still going smoothly. Glasha was retreating to where the fireworks were along with the other orcs.

He also detected another movement. A group of unknown people ran away from the battle and headed for this cave. He was sure it was the leader and his team, but the question was whether he managed to bring Evelina or not.

As for the dragons. Uraugh had trouble detecting them. He could only detect the attacks, but not the personnel. That was because the dragon was usually flying so he couldn't sense them at all.

He opened his eyes and looked around restlessly.

'It's fine everything will go well,' he convinced himself. 'They will be here soon.'

Suddenly, footsteps came from the cave entrance. Uraugh looked up and saw some shadow approaching. His heart skipped a beat. He hoped it was Evelina.

And he was right. A figure of a female elf approached him. Her blonde hair was tied up. She wore a purple dress with a crystal staff in her hand. She had a beautiful face and her eyes were blue.

His smile bloomed. But a second later, his smile dimmed as he realized the king tattoo on her neck, a sign that she had belonged to the dragon king.

Once she stopped in front of him, he got up from his seat.

"You have come, Evelina," he greeted her.

"Long time no see, Your Majesty," she said coldly.

"Still as cold as ever I see," he said casually. The fact that the new leader took her here without any violation, signified something happened between her and Argod.

She replied by diverting her gaze to another direction.

"What happened?" he asked. "Did the dragon king treat you badly?" he guessed.

But Evelina replied with silence.

So Uraugh shifted his gaze to the leader.

"Tell me what happened," he demanded.

The leader bent his head.

"As you can guess, Your Majesty. The dragon king abused her when we found her," he answered.

"See? I told you he wasn't a good king," he reminded her, desperately holding his happy grin. He didn't expect Argod would do a fatal flaw like this. But on the other hand, he knew Evelina's feelings were only one-sided from the beginning.

"No matter what he did," Uraugh said, "You are my queen. I will always love you. You can always count on me."

"Don't talk nonsense," she interrupted him. "We aren't husband and wife. I only came because your subordinate said you would help me."

Uraugh sighed and waved his hand. It was an order to his soldiers to get out of there.

After they replied to him with a nod, they got out there. Only two remained in that place.

"Why are you doing this? Why are you helping me?" she asked him straight to the point when all of them went away.

He chuckled and smiled wickedly.

“The answer is simple. I want you to be mine,” he answered firmly.

Her eyes widened in surprise. Her fear was clear from her gaze. He knew she was scared of him.

"I want to take you as my wife. I have been thinking about it for a long time now," he continued.

>Read more than 106 chapter ahead of DKH  + 2 weekly update

My Patreon-page

My ko-fi page

My Discord

21