Chapter 218. Uraugh’s Offer II
603 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Dragon King's Harem Chapter 218. Uraugh's Offer II
Uraugh’s PoV
“You said that you would help me,” Evelina reminded him. She started to retreat slowly as Uraugh approached her. Her fear was clear on her face. Her eyes were fixated on him.
“I will. But first, you have to be mine…” Uraugh said once again. His heavy breathing could be heard clearly between their footsteps. His impatience was clear from his expression and the tone of his voice.
"What if I refuse?" she asked.
"You've seen how terrifying the dragon king is. He only uses you,” he warned her.
“Why am I starting to think you are the one using me?”
"Really?" He scoffed and smirked. “Use you or not. It's all too late… You are here. You have betrayed the dragon king. Just come to me, Evelina...”
“You will not be able to possess me as long as the dragon king is alive. You have to free me from him first,” she reminded him.
"I promise I will set you free. You just have to be mine..." he repeated. Once those words came out of his mouth, impatiently, Uraugh stormed at Evelina. He intended to take her by force.
He wanted to rape her and make her his own. That way, he could get the woman he loved and also taint the dragon king's reputation at the same time. It would be something unforgettable for the dragon tribe.
But before he could do so, a black hole suddenly appeared behind Evelina. Followed by an extraordinary force that squeezed his body. It stopped him.
- BAM!
A heavy fist suddenly landed on his face and threw his body. It all happened so fast that Uraugh didn't have time to dodge or block it.
A loud booming sound filled the cave once Uraugh's body hit the cave wall hard. It even managed to create a huge crack where he landed.
Fresh blood flowed from the corner of Uraugh's lip as he could feel the pain on his cheek.
He quickly got back on his feet and raised his weapon.
“Who are---” His words stopped once his gaze caught a familiar figure. A figure he would always remember since he hated him so much after he defeated Uraugh in a duel decades ago.
“Argod…” Uraugh hissed in anger. His eyes fell on Argod who was embracing Evelina. Dozens of flare orbs hovered around them, illuminating the cave and ready to attack him. Those flares also prevented his soldiers from approaching him. Anyone who tried to do so would turn into ashes.
Not only that, but he also noticed something had changed on the surface. Glasha and her soldiers did not move from the line of fireworks. They didn't go through it as he ordered them to. Instead of the ground's vibration, he realized that they were in a panic. In other words, they were trapped.
“I see… Everything is your plan. How dare you use dirty tricks on me,” Uraugh hissed again.
The sound of the ax hitting the ground loudly indicated that Uraugh was ready to destroy Argod. He knew he wouldn't be able to avoid the battle no matter what. But his logic said another thing.
'No, I can't die here.' So he planned to use his soldiers as bait.
"Dirty tricks?" Argod repeated in a mocking tone followed by his laughter. "Does your palace have no mirrors?" His laughter faded. “Uraugh, you're the one who tried to trick me first. You tried to take my wife and invade my territory while I was hibernating. So who did a dirty trick, huh?” he retorted in displeasure.
“Tch!” Uraugh could only click his tongue in displeasure since he didn't have anything to defend himself with. What he thought was how to escape from here.
But he knew it was impossible. Not only that, he didn't have any other choice but to fight. He couldn't let Argod win. He needed to defeat him and prove to everyone that he was the better king.
'No. I need to escape.' His logic warned him once again. But he thought of creating the opportunity first.
“You're done, Uraugh! You are mine!" Argod bellowed.
In the next moment, Argod flew toward him like thunder.
Uraugh quickly held his ax and swung it down to block Argod's strike. The impact sent shivers down his arms but didn't harm him. Uraugh knew how to defend himself well.
However, he was surprised when Argod did the unexpected and pushed forward with his palm. His palm slammed on the ax and sent it flying in the opposite direction.
Uraugh almost lost his balance but managed to regain it by bracing his legs.
Argod continued to rain blows on him with his fists. Yeah, with Evelina and in this terrain, even Argod had to restrain himself. With one wrong step, the cave would collapse.
But still, Uraugh could sense that Argod's strength was far greater than his, yet he was surprised that Argod didn't land a single blow on him.
'This isn't right,' thought Uraugh. He quickly could sense the oddity. 'Is he getting weaker after the last hibernation?' he guessed. So he decided to attack Argod.
'It's now or never!' Uraugh shouted in his mind. He rushed forward, intending to crush it as hard as possible.
But a loud thud answered it before he managed to do so. It came from the cave roof. The cave shook. The dust and the cave ruin fell on them. But it couldn't bury them.
Before Uraugh could do anything else, a massive figure of a white dragon appeared above their heads. It spread its wings and turned to face them. Its roar filled the cave. Behind him, some dragons were flying in the sky. The sudden shake caused them to fall on each other.
"Good timing, Eir," Argod said. It was clear he had waited for him. Then, he took Evelina's hand and used his power on her. It lifted her body upwards to Eir's back.
"Wait for my return," he said.
She answered it with a nod. Then Eir took her away from there.
Then he averted his gaze to Uraugh again.
"Let's continue our battle."

>Read more than 106 chapter ahead of DKH  + 2 weekly update

My Patreon-page

My ko-fi page

My Discord

22