Author’s announcement
26 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Earlier this winter, I started writing this story.  A few days later, I decided to post it, and this site caught my eye as a very healthy place to do so.  I wasn't certain at the time, But I'm almost certain now.  These are people who care about what they do, and what can expect of an aspiring author.  I am very grateful to find that people here can be so forgiving, and it is for that reason that I finally feel confident enough to do this.

My passion is in the moment.  I reflect the effects of characters, and in IRL, people on a kind of template.  It's how I think.  It's how I process.  It's how I learn.  Now, I'm not exactly an exclusive case, but it's enough that the classic approach, or writing a novel fights me.   It's so subtle that it got away with undermining five separate attempts at writing fanfiction on another site.

This story was accosted in a similar way, but I managed to isolate what it is that makes writing so fun and fulfilling for me.  And that's where we get to the catch.  My ideal method of writing is to create spoilers.  They're complete scenes, but they're remotely associated with one another.  I cannot write a linear story.  A continuous task to me is like being tied to a cinderblock at low tide.  I improvise, and I innovate.  I can pick a random line and make something magnificent appear.  My skill and characters also carry over behind the scenes and out in the real world.  They know what they're roles are, even if I don't remember all of the details at the time.

This is the reason I can and prefer to do what I am doing now.  I have a timeline now.  I will point to a random spot on it and make magic happen.  No strings attached, It is fun, and better than any high you can offer.  Natural, and fulfilling.  Now I plan to release the timeline.  The plot titles.  So readers can tell which chapters go where, and also so you can wait for the blanks to be filled in if you really want to.

(Index has been removed, chapter adjustments and internal development result in unsteady updates, but sections will now be released in an organic manner.)  In the end... I know it's worth it.  I have had so much fun playing and dabbling in this world.  If even a speck of those precious moments reach another person... shoot.  I'm already about to cry.

Thank you.  Thank you, thank you, and a half.  I cannot say it enough.  Really these platforms lent me the strength to rise out of the trenches of life, and strike out with the wind and sun at my back.  Your words have been my light in the dark, and now I hold the key to the world in my hands in a blaze that will not go out for the will of the divines.  And since I could go on about this forever...

I welcome you, to the world of imaginary.  (Ya-ha-ha, ha-ppy new year!)

1