Arc 2 chapter 7: Tête-à-tête
525 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-(Fenicia)-

 

Vice City Ship Gladius

We came out of Fa’s private transport, a blue and black sleek AG vehicle. Taking my duffel bag with me from the vehicle I turned toward where Fa should be, but I saw her diminutive form walking away from me; Fa is gorgeous, she has reddish blonde hair, a heart-shaped face with a graceful nose and pouty lips. She had replaced her natural eyes with cybernetic ones that glowed electric blue. I’ve just discovered the extent of my feelings for her and decided that I loved her. But seeing me getting cozy with two ravishingly beautiful women and having my arms around them after a fight must have been too much for her. I didn’t have any sexual tryst with any of them, just talked and get to know them. I don’t need to be an empath to know that she is disappointed in me. She had been silent the whole trip back home after she got me in the transport. She opened the armored door with a wave of her hand and entered the house not waiting at all if I did the same. Fa seemed to be put out. A lot. I don’t understand why she was acting this way.

This is a human thing

SONG informed me.

You expressed love for her this morning, and when you didn’t come back after your final test she was worried and learned that you were having cage fights from Cosmos. She rushed to help and was worried. Then she found you having fun with two other women.

I think I understand now, Fa doubted my resolve and my feelings and thought that I looked for others to mate with. Why? Why would she doubt me? I never gave her reasons to. I tolerated the insults her family sent my ways, the threat Helena her mother gave. The advice of my mother told me to not deepen my relationship with her that I ignored. No! Fenicia don’t doubt! Don’t. What was it that dead human writer said? “Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt.” I even liked his name, Shakespeare.

I leaned against the transport, looked at the opened door, darkness staring back at me.

My temper flared.

“Did she expect me to take them in our house and sleep with them? I didn’t stray, I didn’t betray her.” I said between my teeth.

Ah! And you, Mistress you expect logic when affairs of the heart are concerned?

“Right, I bloody do! When I decide on someone I do not take it back! This is not the Saryan way. My choice is made, Fa is part of my Sharrim now and she cannot escape.”

I felt SONG think, it was eerie to be able to. I felt warm, and the nanites in my body giving her the processing power she needed.

Are you sure Mistress? I know that Saryan like you create families and limit yourself to two or three partners, but Fa is human. Most of them are monogamous.

“Have I ever wavered, in all the time you have known me?”

SONG didn’t answer, so clutching at my duffel bag I decided to take my courage and enter the house and confront Fa, my love. To a Saryan, courage is the most important of all virtues because without it you can’t practice any other virtues without wavering. Wavering, the world of the day. I have always been decisive in everything that I have done since I confronted the reality of my parentage and that I am being forged into a weapon for one of the most powerful dictators in this Quadrant of the galaxy. But I have a plan to force her to play by my own terms, it involves my mother, Fa and my friend Ell. I don’t feel like being a flunky for that Helena woman, something tells me that my girlfriend is in the same boat. Entering my home, I looked around the entrance hall and she wasn’t there. I took off my sports shoes with the Pharaoh’s logo on it and placed them at their place in the steel colored storage bench. I went to take the elevator to the first floor, and gave it the instruction to go up with my neural interface; There were two levels to our house, the ground floor belonged to me and the first floor to Fa. We bought this house together, me with the funds I gathered thanks to my illegal activities before trying out going legit with Ares -and failing- and Fa just paid cash with a wave of her hand. I tried out living with the other recruits at the Centurion base in the military district of Gladius, but they were beyond hostile with me; with hindsight now I realize that those dumb humans were specist. Anyway, I barely used my floor because I lived with Fa in hers and she never said I couldn't.

The elevator stopped and I was free from its cage to end up in the copy of my own entrance hall. The interactive virtual walls were ocean blue giving the impression that I was underwater. I turned right and passed the closed doors of our bedroom and bathroom to enter the living room. The entire house was 200m² and cost us one million credit in total; to me, it was my entire life savings, to Fa it was cheap change. We lived in the most secure residential area in the City Ship. The decor in the living room reminded me of the coral sea of Gliese III, we chose a coral theme with the walls and plants. Fa was sitting at her usual sofa near the fake chimney. She pushed the button on com tablet and a barrier of light shimmered against the walls.

It made me jump a little.

I didn’t know that the house had this system! Looking at her with wide eyes, I was about to ask her what is that when she stopped me with one hand and then she put a finger against her sexy lips to tell me to keep silent. Fa then did something on again with her com.

“Ok, now we are free to speak. Mom can’t hear us anymore.” Fa said while making a grim smile.

My anger flared, and I almost changed in my warrior form because of it. Did Helena bug our house? Does that woman respect nothing?! My hands balled up into fists, the distinct cracking of bones could be heard. I looked at Fa with a mix of shock and hatred; not directed at her of course, being an empath she could easily make the difference.

“What do you mean? Did she bug the place?! Impossible, I always sweep the whole house to prevent that.”

Fa came toward me and took my hands in hers and looked at me with sadness, or was it a pity that I saw in her eyes instead? I didn’t like it, but I was powerless at that moment. My anger melted when she touched me, she had always this effect on me; even without using her powers on me.

“No Cia, my mother doesn’t need crude listening devices to listen to us. Helena possesses a plethora of minor psionics abilities, but the major one is her precognition, she uses it to be ahead of everyone.” She dropped that bomb on me and my temper flared again.

“Bullshit, precognition permit to only see minutes into the future or the past!” I shouted, not wanting to believe this was possible.

Fa continued to look at me with that sad smile and indiscernible emotion in her eyes. It pissed me off, but I didn’t want to hurt her, I called on my inner calm to temperate my emotions.

“Not if they are a Psionic of the Oracle class.” How could Fa drop info like this with a straight face?

The Oracle class are things of legends in the Alliance underground criminal organization; stories to scare crimelords I thought. Like a council of Powerful precogs of different races controlling the entirety of the civilized worlds under the Alliance of races, controlling, shaping the present and the future of everyone.

“My mother is the first and only human with the ability,” Fa added.

I let go Fa’s hands and stepped back to finally seat in the sofa behind me. I gazed at her as if seeing her for the first time; doubting everything we have ever done together. Was it because of she… No! I won’t waver! She is mine, there was no manipulation toward me developing feelings for her. Well, not that first time when she used her power on me to make me lust after her. But she never did it again, and it was six months ago when we met.

“Well… shit?” I said.

Fa smiled at me and came to sit on my lap, passing an arm around my shoulders. Automatically my hand went under her dress and I groped her bottom. She looked at me in appreciation, but I wasn't fooled enough to think that everything was well between us. There was this undercurrent that tonight was important, that whatever we were going to speak about would have repercussions.

“Anyway, to be able to not let Helena spy on us we are isolated in a sort of time bubble. Idunn helped me with the math, and I did all the grunt work with the hardware. Now I shared the tech with your mother if we ever had to flee or something we would use this.”

I looked at her in wonder. Would she really leave her family? She has everything, Money, technology, a family that loves her unconditionally. And Fa was the smartest woman I know after my mother, and it made her sexy and highly desirable. My mother, Idunn often told me that it was my Assurian instinct to want a smart mate.

“Yes, I know I am a genius,” Fa said making her sexy and reason shattering smile.

She must have read my emotions because she glued herself to myself a little more. Fa was a really tactile lover, I couldn’t stop touching her. Even in our incertain emotional state, we had to touch to communicate.

“Careful, your ego might be to big for this room…” I answered her.

If I can interrupt…

“Stay out of this SONG,” I said not wanting to listen to her for the moment.

Acknowledged

I heard her dejected tone, but she was highly empathetic for AI so she should understand that it is not the time to bother me and Fa.

“I have a lot of things to tell you, Cia. But I feel that we must speak about you suddenly wanting more ‘companionship’.”

“Fine, as you human says it’s time to lay all our cards on the table.”

“You are still doing a fine job with your human lingo, but don’t let that sexy Saryan accent disappear.”

“Focus, Fa.”

“Yes, ok.”

And I spoke about Saryan society to her, about how our union would be seen as heretical because strong females are highly sought after and that I should get a ‘proper’ male to be with. Then I explained how a male would fight a female Saryan over mating rights if he won she would be with him and produce heirs with him as her duty. There is also a rite of separation if the female wish to leave the family unit of the male she has to win a fight or slay him. There often was two to five females within a male family unit. Female Saryan has the roles of teachers, nurturers for the offspring and often had the final say on what goes on domestically in their house; the male of the family unit was there to protect the female and offsprings and to keep honing himself into a weapon and a shield. I told Fa how the Saryan families are zealous and fanatical about honor, that they would safeguard honor above all; even themselves.

“But I don’t care about honor anymore, Fa. Honor cannot feed my belly, fulfill me. I lived with their ‘honor’ and tried to fit in and be a good female. But Saryan cannot see past my little frame, I am a runt to them. A microt. Even if I was the best female warrior they had, they shunned me. Fa it wasn’t all bad, even though they are like that. The family unit system works, and I want that for us. But I would never choose to be with someone who would hurt us or separate us. You have a say in everything.”

Fa looked at me, mystified and stayed silent for five minutes. I waited for her to speak up and stayed still, focusing on her breathing and the feel of her sitting on me. Her weight was familiar to me, I knew every imperfection on her body. Her dark dress was revealing enough that I noticed that she didn’t have any underwears on. Was she trying to invite me?

“So you want us to have that kind of thing?” Fa finally said.

Her electric blue eyes glowed more than normal, it is a sign that she was thinking fast. I love how she didn’t reject the idea of the family unit. Deciding to explain myself more, I gambled by telling her,

“Yes, I will understand if you say no, Fa. After all, you are not Saryan, but it is half of me and I need it. I think their indoctrination is powerful because I feel that I am not complete even though I would die for you.”

“Wow. You know I never dreamed that the woman I am in love with would talk me into having to be into a harem.” She chuckled at that.

“So that’s why you were overly friendly with those girls in the club?”

“I am interested in that Rasima girl,” I said.

Fa’s eyes glinted with mischievousness.

“Oh and what about that Sharah girl?” Fa teased.

“Never! That raving bitch, I want to punch her teeth in.” I said refusing categorically.

“I feel some kind of tension between you two though…” Fa continued to bother me with that Sharah bitch.

I can’t lie though she his strong and gorgeous… what am I thinking?! I shook my head to get those thoughts out of it. Sighing, my arm went around Fa’s waist and I hugged her closer.

“Are you  amenable to the family unit plan…?” I asked Fa.

“We will discuss it later, and I will do some researches in Idunn files on the Saryan race. Cia, I am not saying no, but I need more time, can you give me that? I never plan to leave you, but I don’t feel like sharing you. Am I selfish? I have never been happier than with you. You accept me... Cia.” She said and kissed my lips tenderly, desperately.

Moaning in pleasure, I deepened the kiss and our tongue dueled for I don’t know how long. Time often passed by when I lost myself in her like this. Then came the need for air again, I saw Fa’s guilty expression on her face. She was biting her lower lips and her hands trembled a bit. She was afraid of something.

“I must tell you something... I did something bad to you when we first met.” She finally said.

*Oh it was about that?* I guess she was still bothered by it.

I hugged her close as if wanting to make her part of me and kissed her neck.

“Yes I know, you projected lust on me with your empathy when we first met,” I said nonchalantly still keeping my hands around her. Fa jumped and looked at me with shock.

“How do you know?!” Fa cried out.

“Mom, scanned me for abnormalities when I got back in her lab after meeting you… She didn’t want me seeing you anymore because of that. But I didn’t want to, even if we had a bad start my feelings for you are true. I can’t turn them off.” I smiled at her as if it was no big deal. Another would have blamed her and hated her. Humans are vindictive like that.

Fa’s eyes teared up, and she began to sob loudly. She must have thought that I would leave her if I knew how our beginning truly started. An empath cannot influence feelings that weren’t already there when we first met she just exacerbated the feeling I had for her. An interest that turned into lust because of her powers. I guess that she wanted to control me for the sake of Helena at first, but everything changed when I decided to open myself to her. Fa was badly isolated, I had noticed how everyone admired her but still stayed clear of her. As if there were invisible walls around her. She must have had a troubling past, my little Fa was a wounded bird and I took it upon myself to heal her and nurture her. I do really love her, not because she could give me things but because she completed me on a level that I didn’t understand at first. When Fa stopped crying she began to try to speak.

“I don’t deserve you Fenicia. I felt like a monster for so long after doing that to you; I felt as if I was taking advantage of you the more I stayed with you. I fell in love with you when you lowered your mental shield completely and accepted me.” She laughed a bit while still crying.

I kissed away the tears on her face while holding her. At that moment she was so beautiful that she took my breath away. Am I in too deep? Yes, I love her simply too much. Sometimes I felt like I have lost my mind. Those feelings I have for her were simply too overwhelming.

“I fell in love with you when we were in that park in the city, do you remember when I was wounded because of my first training with Akito. And you took your time to stay with me and I slept on your thighs and you stayed waiting for my nanites to close my wounds. I knew you were the one.”

Fa leaned forward and her long hair fell like a blonde waterfall around my face. She smelled like flower and chocolate, then she pressed her lips against mine. I leaned back, guiding our bodies on the sofa that turned into a bed with a thought and my neural interface. I brushed my fingers through her hair but I wanted to touch everywhere on her lithe body, but I slowed myself down. Calming myself. I started at Fa’s hips, then ran my hands down cupping her tight, firm ass and giving it a slight squeeze through the fabric of her black dress. She pressed her pelvis forward, grinding against mine’s, rubbing gently against my spats. I moved with her, teasing my body against hers through our clothes. Fa pulled her dress off, revealing her bouncy but firm breasts.

“Now I will show you how much I love you.” She said.

I smiled because I planned to not lose to her at all.

18