Chapter 7 – Mutual Cooperation
260 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ranier looked at the facilities and saw both a bathtub and a shower. The facilities were quite modern indeed albeit in a steam punk style.

"Can.... can you help me?" Violet suddenly asked

"Yes... sure. What do you need?" Ranier asked

Violet blushed before looking at him again with her large expressive eyes. 

"I need to go relieve myself... but I can't clean myself. That monster Higor was very rough to me and... took advantage of me whenever I needed to go" she said. 

"Oh... Go ahead. I will help you" he said, realizing that because she had no arms, she needed help to clean herself.

Argabad was more advanced technologically than Acturia and had somewhat modern toilets. 

He stood nearby waiting as she relieved herself.

Based on the smells and sounds, Ranier figure that she did a emptied her bowels as well as her bladder

"Ok I'm done" she said in a shy voice.

He had experienced Monica, Anita and Annebelle cleaning him as a prince when he was still weak, although he stopped them when he had recovered his strength. 

So he used the same techniques to clean her.

They didn't have toilet paper, but there was water within reach.

She bowed her head, not looking at him as he cleaned her

"Is this ok?" he asked, using his fingers and water to wash her clean. 

"My front too" she said in a bare whisper

He washed his hands and reached for her front

Ranier felt the soft folds of her flesh as he gently washed her. 

"Oooooh" she moaned as he touched her. 

"Violet?" Ranier said, looking at her as she turned away.

His hand started rubbing the small nub at the front of her sex 

Her naked body was now started shivering as she leaned on him and continued moaning.

He could feel her heat and he slipped his finger into her and started moving it inside her.

"Aaah" she moaned and bit her lip trying not to scream. 

She turned her head and buried her face in his chest as he continued fingering her.

She suddenly stood up, with his finger still inside her and she used her head and body to push him towards the wall in the shower

As his back touched the wall, he could feel her wet mouth start sucking and licking his chest.

"Wait.. I'm not clean" he said as he turned on the water

The warm water fell like rain on them as both his hands started moving all over her body as they kissed.

He quickly cleaned his erect cock as her mouth moved down his body and engulfed him. 

He groaned as he enjoyed her oral ministrations before he carried her, both of them dripping wet, to the bed

As he dumped her on the bed, he climbed between her legs.

Looking at her gorgeous face which was no longer emotionless, he finally entered her as he kissed her passionately.

His hips started pumping his fully inflated organ into her and before long, he was pounding her like there was no tomorrow. 

The whole slave experience was traumatic for them and this was a very well needed release.

--

Ranier woke up to find Violet facing the ceiling. 

He suddenly gulped as he realized something and looked at her. In the anime, she was estimated to be 14!

"Violet... how old are you?" he asked. 

"I'm 15" she answered

"Oh God, you're so young" he asked

"No... where I came from, we marry as young as 14" she said emotionlessly. 

"Where you came... Violet, tell me about yourself. Where did you come from?" Ranier asked

She looked at him with her large blue eyes and told him about herself. 

Based on what she told him, roughly one year after the end of the anime, while she was still working as an Auto Memories Doll, she found herself waking up a few months ago naked and without her robotic arms in a different world. 

Unlike Ranier, she came in her own body and was immediately enslaved. 

She didn't even have a chance to retaliate as a spell was cast on her, enslaving her body and mind. 

Ranier asked more questions and found that she appeared on this world roughly the same time he too was resurrected in Ranier's body. 

He wondered if any other people were in the same boat as they were. 

He told her about his life story too, of dying in another world and being reincarnated as Ranier Vangarde.

"So.. what are your plans?" she asked

"I died in the other world, so this world is all I have now. I plan to regain the throne and seek out others like us. What about you?" he asked

"I don't even know if returning is possible. So I will follow you. Use me as your weapon, but take care of me" she said

Ranier nodded. She was an incredible fighter, but she was without any arms and needed help in her crippled state. 

They got out of bed after fooling around for a few hours. It wasn't a good idea to stay here. 

So he helped her get dressed in a shirt and pants while wearing a cloak hiding her lack of arms, as well as her beautiful face. 

As for himself, he dressed in normal leather armor and armed himself with a sword. Then, with his two rings full of everything valuable he could find, they set off to find their way in this strange new world. 

Just as they prepared to leave, he scanned Violet again. To his surprise, her level had fallen to Level 62!

"What in the world happened? Was it because I had sex with her?" he wondered and checked his own stats. 

[Name: Ranier Vangarde]
[Age:22]
[Class: None]
[Alignment: Neutral]

[Level: 6
[Strength: 5 Speed: 6]
[Agility: 6 Durability: 5]
[Intelligence: 5 Charisma: 10]
[Life: 100/100 Mana: 100/100]

[Skill - Unarmed Combat Lvl 1]
[Skill - Cooking Lvl 1]
[Skill - Cleaning Lvl 1]
[Skill - Sewing Lvl 1]
[Skill - Gardening Lvl 1]
[Skill - Seduction Lvl 1]
[Skill - Lovemaking Lvl ???]

Not only had his level increased by one, he had a new skill, Unarmed Combat too!

"Huh? It was by fucking her that my skill increased and I raised a level! No wonder that Aphrodite said I have all I need with my cock! That must also be the reason why I can't improve with normal training" he said to himself. 

"Are you ready Violet?" he asked

She nodded with no emotion showing on her face and they closed the door behind them.

They found a horse in the stables and rode off, with Violet sitting in front and Ranier controlling the reins from behind her while protecting her with his arms. 

 

4