Hiatus, Sorry!
12 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, Adventurer's guild.

"We need to sync up"
is the first line that came up from Charis' mouth at their meeting place.

Their draw with the wolves yesterday has dropped the party's morale into the negatives, and they were sent home dejectedly.....
Her party members voices no objection to that, but her next line came right out of nowhere.

"And so we need to name our party!"
"If I may be rude, I see no reason--"
"Why the hell"

Ignoring the rude remark from someone, the princess continues on,
"To unite a group of people, we need to gives them common objectives, and a sense of belonging! That's why party name is important!"
She says confidently
Incidentally, Miakami lost his timing to retort because of a sudden killing intent from the icy guard, and so the meeting to decide the party's name suddenly happened.

"So, what would you call our group? Arden"
Facing the sudden quiz, Arden ponders for a bit before giving his answer
"Arishtail Freedom Fighters"
"Rejected, we'll get arrested in a flash, Miakami-san"
"For My Dream and Happiness"
"Rejected, your intention is too transparent.”

After that they went and discuss many names, but as expected, no agreement has achieved.

After the barkeep wipes his fourth glasses, the somehow-exhausted party leader, Charis finally came down with the judgement.
“Alright, enough! I believe no one would reject this name. From now on, our name would be………………………”

 

Sorry folks, some... things happened and I don't think  I'm completing this project anytime soon...
I'm putting this on hiatus, but I'll still write Miakami's journey offline,

Maybe I'll batch upload this straight to the ending someyear?

Hey anyway, thanks for reading up till now, the next time we meet will be hundreds of chapters suddenly uploaded Muahaha
(I'm kidding, it won't go that far)

See you! Stay safe!

0