chapter 4 – Goddess Milk(R-18)
12.4k 19 131
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi guys, last part of the 3 parts sex scene. Bon appetite.

John, now free from his invisible restraints, was now able to do whatever he wanted to the cum induced comatose goddess.

The first thing he did was pull the goddess to him and started furiously kissing her, sucking on her dainty and lolling tongue. That caused the goddess to have another mini-orgasm as she kept spasming. He then started thrusting from below in and out of her love cave, spraying love juices all over the sheets under them. After 10 minutes of thrusting, he came again inside her womb, causing the slight inflation in her belly to grow slightly bigger. Finally, his bulge began to slightly soften while still inside her womb.

John felt thirsty after the plentiful exercise and saw the milk gushing from her breasts. Reckoning that it would be even better than cow milk, he decided to just drink from it. As he was drinking, he felt energy coursing through his body, strengthening it. He suddenly felt energized again as his penis got even harder than it was at the beginning. 'Is this some sort of stimulant or aphrodisiac?' John thought to himself.

It didn't matter however as John could now continue fucking the goddess in front of him. He pushed her onto her back while still connected to him, and started fucking her in a mating press. He fucked her for over 3 hours straight, only occasionally stopping to drink her milk. Every time he came, he came a large quantity of semen, continuously bloating the poor goddesses belly with more spunk. By the time she had woken up, her belly was the size of a pregnant woman at her sixth month.

Elise, eyes unfocused and confused, looked at the panting John on top of her, still thrusting inside her. She started to say incoherently like a drunk person "JHOoN, Wath Hoing oHon?". John, still thrusting inside her, grunted as an answer "Guuuu" As hot semen continued flowing into her already inflated womb. Elise screamed in Ecstacy at the sensation"AHAAAAaaaaa!!!". At the same time, she felt an uncomfortable feeling in her stomach, as if it was stretched from the inside. She looked down only to witness to her horror that her belly was bloated like a pregnant woman. "JHon puff outhhhh pulf outhhhhhhh" She said in a panic.

John listened to her like the gentleman he was and pulled out in one swift motion, pulling her womb out with a PLOP* along with it, before the goddess could even process what happened. Immediately after, a torrential gush of semen shot out of her womb entrance, as Elise could only continuously orgasm in silence. Once all the semen came out, John stared at the spasming goddess and her prolapsed womb. John said with fake worry "Oh no, your womb prolapsed, let me help with that".

He turned the goddess on her belly and raised her ass in a way that her knees supported it, and thrust inside her pussy, pushing her cervix back inside. The goddess yelped at the sudden intrusion and started mewling in pleasure induced agony. John started thrusting in and out of her as she continued spasming and moaning from the pleasure. After a few minutes of thrusting, he decided it wasn't enough, so he started grabbing her golden-pink hair from behind and continued thrusting, from time to time he also spanked her while calling her a slut, whore, and any other derogatory sexual term he could think of before dumping another load inside, much to the goddesses pleasure.

Once he pulled out of her again, but this time gently, he started playing with her ass. The poor goddess could only moan at the intrusion, as he thrust 1 finger, 2 fingers, 3 fingers until his all hand was inside, to which the goddess only mewled in delight. He then positioned his already well-lubricated shaft to her rear entrance and shoved hard inside. If a human woman experienced that, she might suffer internal injuries, but the goddess just felt pleasure from it. She had never before experienced anal, she was an anal virgin, but she absolutely loved it.

And so John fucked her hard from behind analy and came inside her. At other times he went to missionary, full nelson, standing sex, mating press, doggy style, and many sex positions from the kama-sutra that he could remember. Every time he felt tired he just drank from the goddess breast milk. For some reason, the goddess did not seem to need any intake of fluids and food, she just unscientifically spraying liquids over and over and over.

After what could be approximated as 3 days and nights, John was now cleaning his shaft with the goddesses mouth, rather, the goddess herself was doing it voluntarily. After the first day, she started reciprocating and joined actively in the sex, enjoying every single moment of it. John has opened a door for her to feel pleasure, she also discovered that she was a masochist, a hardcore one for that matter. The cleanup blowjob was done tenderly and lovingly. And John was finally spent, even the milk did not help him get it up anymore after ejaculating over close to two hundred times. It wasn't because he wasn't able to, but because he was mentally tired. The goddess on the other hand was passed out half the time, and she was a goddess who never needed actual sleep. She was very energetic right now, with even glossier skin than before.

The final victor of this match was the goddess. Although the one who got conquered was also the goddess...

Welp guys, I hope you enjoyed it.

The winner is "elemental magic warrior". I decided to just make it the chaos element, maybe it will have a blink ability. And that's it, good night!

And don't worry you, perverts, the race will still be enough for you.

131