Chapter 6 – Alex
9.1k 26 118
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Welp guys, here is the new and improved Lilith. Enjoy.

16 hours before, in a different universe, on the planet Ekkaryon, inside the dormitory of Gorgon witch academy... 

An aspiring witch apprentice woke up. Her name Alexandra La Croix, nicknamed Alex. Alex looked to the figure sleeping next to her, a short and petite brown-haired girl with some freckles on her face. That was Nica, a dwarf girl, and just one of her many one-night stands in the all-girls academy of witches.

Alex looked at the prompt that she ignored last night.

Ding. Sex-Technique has reached lvl 13.

At this prompt, Alex smirked, It had been almost two months since this skill last increased. Finally, after a passionate night with Nica, it increased. 

Alex looked at Nica for a minute before kissing her forehead. She then whispered in a sexy voice in Nica's ear, "Wake up honey, It's morning now. We are going to be late for class". As she said that, she reached and kissed the lips of the now half-awake Nica. After kissing for a few seconds, she parted her lips and slowly got up from the bed.

Alex felt a bit sweaty, so she cast an elementary spell. "Clean" She chanted, as a white light shined on her body. It removed all the sweat and grime from last night. She then went to the bathroom to take a quick shower, even though the clean spell removes most filth, it does not remove all of it. Nothing can replace a good hot shower.

Alex looked in the full body mirror in the bathroom.1.67m tall, Long silver hair and purple eyes, blemishless and flawless white skin, trimmed nails, a face of a seductress, a body befitting a goddess, and large F cup breasts. She can only thank her mother and father for this. Her mother was a beautiful elf witch, and her father was a handsome human and the rare son of a succubus monster girl, inheriting the beauty, seductive power, and lust perfectly from them both. And she was proud of it.

As she was showering, a naked Nica entered the bathroom and asked shyly "Can I join you?". Alex didn't answer but simply smiled and scooted over, giving Nica the room to enter. They both showered, frolicked and laughed together, and lathered soap on each other.

Nica asked curiously "Alex, aren't you nervous about tonight's familiar summoning? Everyone in class is going to need to summon one. I'm afraid I will summon something bad and get stuck with it for life. Aren't you afraid?"

Alex reached out and hugged Nica, almost smothering the dwarf girl between her large melons, "Relax Nica, It will be fine. There are no bad summons, only bad summoners. Almost all summons usually come to the right partner according to both your talent and personality. I'm sure you will get something good!" As she said that she kissed Nica lightly and exited the shower. She cast a quick "Dry" house spell and quickly brushed her teeth, and brushed her hair.

Alex went out of the bathroom and quickly put on her white undergarments and put her apprentice witch clothes on. It had a short black skirt, long black knee-socks, black shoes, a white buttoned shirt, long black tight fabric gloves, and a black cloak with a hoodie. On the back of the cloak was the golden insignia of Gorgon witch academy. A beautiful face with hair made out of snakes. The gorgon was the familiar of the founder of Gorgon witch academy, Medusa StoneBlighter, now dead for over a hundred thousand years, her remains resting below this very academy she built.

By now Nica also finished dressing up with the spare clothes she brought with her, and they both exited the room. Alex activated the unique magic lock with her runic key and they both went outside the dorm and to their separate ways. They learned in different classes.

They were both third-year students now since they get enrolled only at the age of 16. For the first two years, the students get educated in the basics. Whether it is physical fitness or basic magic knowledge and skills, they need to learn it all before being allowed to pick their first class, a witch class, at the age of 18 when class picking is finally unlocked for the humanoid races.

However, to pick the witch class there is a very strict requirement that must be met first, and that is to summon your life-bound familiar. The witch class is basically a conjurer of sorts, channeling the powers of their familiar while simultaneously casting spells. Hence, summoning a familiar is a must.

And today is the day when she could finally get her familiar and after that her class.

Along the way, Alex met many women. Some with pointy ears having white, light brown, dark brown, and blue skin, they were the high elves, wood elves, dark elves, and night elves respectively. Some had green skin and slightly protruding teeth, the tall ones were orcs, and the short ones the height of Nica were goblins. Some were short petite looking girls who were dwarves like Nica and some were short-stacks with huge rears and breasts, they were gnomes. There were also animal eared and tailed women walking around, they were beastkin of various sub-races. There were even a few with a pair of stubby horns growing on their foreheads, they were from the Oni race. And last but not least, were humans with varying skin tones, hair colors, and eye colors like Alex. These were all the main humanoid races on the continent.

Among the many witch apprentices she passed by, about a third of them blushed when they saw her, seeming to remember a passionate moment. Another third showed yearning and respect, while the last third only showed some respect. Alex had already slept with a third of all the current witch apprentices in the entire academy, while another third either wanted to get into her bed or simply admired her. The last third was fully straight, and besides showing respect to Alex who was both smart and popular, they did not hold other feelings.

In this world that has a majority of women, and especially in an all-girls academy, lesbian action was a very common-place method to relieve stress. And Alex was a very open-minded and lustful individual. Along with her exceedingly good looks and natural charm she seduced a third of the girls regardless of race. And since most of the witch apprentices looked generally good she did not have qualms to sleep with but a select few of them. Hence, out of nearly 900 apprentices, 300 of which are enrolled each year, she had slept with 300 of them and 300 more if she has the time. She also slept with 200 more, but they already graduated. She had slept with 500 different girls in total, a no small feat.

Alex quickly reached her destination, meditation class. Every magic caster needed to know how to meditate, and it became a compulsory subject. For three times a week, 2 hours of meditation class were required.

Well? Did you like the new and improved Lilith? No longer is she an awkward closet pervert, but an open female womanizer with confidence and openness.

Also, here are some nice facts.

Alexandra means in Latin - "Defender of Mankind".

Vexx basically means a friendly and open-minded individual, oftentimes sexually, looks gentle but has a wicked sense of humor.

Here is a disturbing yet funny fact I found after looking it up(After I wrote the entire fucking chapter, might I add).

Alexandra Vexx is the name of a shemale pornstar ??(I can't decide if I want to either laugh or be disgusted about it). Although I painfully decided after some thought that I am still keeping the name since it complements the character of the female MC (And because I spent 30 fucking minutes of my life to make such a compatible name).

In other less disturbing news, you will see the new system and Alex's status next chapter.

Edit: Vexx is Axed, now it is La Croix

Descriptive sex scenes should be every how many chapters?
  • Every other chapter (do you want a story or a porno?) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • every 3 chapters (A very pornographic story, but still has some semblance of plot) Votes: 9 12.0%
  • every 4-6 chapters (A pornographic story with a good balance of plot) - my choice Votes: 60 80.0%
  • every 7-10 chapters (more plot less 'content') Votes: 6 8.0%
Total voters: 75 · This poll was closed on Dec 12, 2020 09:29 PM.
118