Authors rant – If you want to give a story a bad rating at least wait for like 10 chapters and give a comment
9.1k 15 87
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello guys, Just wanted to rant here a bit.

Many stories and books on the site get bad ratings. Some for more obvious reasons such as being literally unreadable and some for being offensive or just not being their cup of tea. In those cases, most of the time people would write a bad review. And that's actually fine since the author can learn and grow from it. However, the problem lies when some people have a bad day, or are just plain mean, or they just don't give a flying fuck and give a bad rating and don't state the reason. I honestly like getting constructive reviews and comments because I can grow as an author from it. But when people just give a bad rating without saying anything it's just plain discouraging.

So please, if you wish to give this novel a bad rating, do think long and hard about the reason why and leave a comment about it, I would welcome such cases with open arms.

In the previous story, I also got many bad reviews without a reason. I can tell you now that I was bummed out.

BTW Giving a novel a bad rating after reading barely 5 chapters is a horrible and discouraging act. Maybe next time I will just release the first 20 chapters in one go to avoid that.

87