chapter 5 – info dump and the summoning
10.5k 46 120
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey guys, sorry for the long sex scene. I honest to god wanted it to be shorter but got carried away. Anyways, it will have relevance to the story.

The info dump here is actually important so you will need to read it to understand the world-building

Enjoy.

2 days later in the white space of Elise's domain.

I was now sitting on a chair, reading a book provided by Elise at hand. Elise was now working next to her desk with full concentration. Nearly 4 days of sex have piled a bit of work, even if she had a working reincarnation system, she needed to handle some of the specifics.

For now, I actually had to wait until someone will perform a compatible summoning spell. Since I had a very specific requirement of being an eldritch sex monster, to be summoned to a medieval setting world, and I was looking for not being temporarily summoned to the mortal coil but to stay there, I needed an anchor that was an equal contract. Also, Elise promised to give me a decent girl summoner, but changed her mind and wanted me to be summoned by the creme of the crop. Even with the hundreds of trillions of humanoid life in the other universe, for a girl to not just attempt to summon an eldritch (usually it happens on accident), which was normally considered an unorthodox and dangerous act, but also to possess beauty and rare talent is hard to find, and only happens once every week or so. Even during our sex session, it did not happen.

The book in my hand was actually a book relevant to the universe I was going to reincarnate to. It explained magic, classes, skills, and the system. Magic was simply a way to harness the elements and laws to your whim, enabling you to cast spells and the such. Each magic system differed depending on the area I would be summoned to, so it did not detail it much. The system was a creation that actually originated before the rise of the overseers, basically belonging to the one above all, THE GOD, and not A god or a goddess such as Elise. Every Overseer needed to implement the system in his own universe after it matured for 100 billion years. Since my own universe was only a bit more than 10 billion years old, it did not possess a common system. During the time of maturity of the first 100 billion years, mana needs to be siphoned out of the universe to prevent it from stagnating, creating primordial eldritch creatures, that many of them are either mindless killing machines or opposed to the gods. This does not happen in older universes however, as the people learn how to use mana and the system, the mana does not stagnate and begins to cycle and flow.

The universe I was about to be summoned on the other hand was considered an older universe at the fine age of 1.3 trillion years, meaning the system was there for 1.2 trillion years already.

Anyways, the system apparently granted the ability to choose specializations in the form of classes. The classes than in turn granted skills and stats, and that granted power which enabled a universal ecosystem to cycle mana, preventing the stagnation of mana.

Classes could be pretty much anything from production classes, management, warrior, thieves, mages, and even monster races. Humanoids for some reason had 2 classes with the most powerful and accomplished of them sometimes having 3 classes. For monsters, they had 1 monster class, and the most accomplished sometimes having a human class too. The levels range from lvl 1 to lvl 1000 are mortals. After ascending to level 1001, you are a god. Elise by the way is lvl 5042 apparently, although she was born at lvl 5000 off the bat. She never fought in her life before, and only occasionally meditated on the laws or so she says, that increase exp gradually. lvl 10000 is the max lvl and the level of an overseer. The only reason I could get 3 classes is that first, My soul came from a new universe, so my soul has empty room instead of ambient mana. And second, those who have extremely pure souls have open space instead of filth in that said room, allowing a 'cheat' to be inserted. I can even get another class when I reach a high enough level of strength. That cheat however will disappear if I die once, and my next reincarnation will not possess it anymore. Even gods cannot open that room for themselves or others, and can only fit some power, or cheat, to fill it up.

Each monster race class granted 10 active skill slots, and 10 passive skill slots. Each level up granted 10 stat points. Human classes have half the skill slots and stat gain. A class by itself granted multipliers to certain categories of skills. For example, a healer with healing skills will be much better at them than a warrior class with healing skills be with them. Similarly, the opposite also applies. Everyone can learn an infinite number of general skills, however, they are usually less effective than class skills, and also they are much harder to learn and master. Most people won't have more than 10 general skills in their entire lifetime, oftentimes even less.

There are 6 stats in total. Vitality, Endurance, Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence, and Wisdom. There are also sub stats that are hp, stamina, and mana. Vitality is directly connected to hp and determines how much damage you can take without dying. Endurance relates directly to stamina, It simply dictates how much effort your body can manage without being tired physically. Wisdom is related directly to mana, the energy to use some skills and spells. Strength relates to physical strength, dexterity to how fast you are but not reaction speed so it seems I need to be careful when raising this one, and lastly intelligence that increases spell damage and computing skills but not your street wisdom.

I also learned that the mainstream humanoid races in that universe are mostly humans, elves(of a diverse variety), dwarves, beastkin(beast ears, tails, and eyes from many animal races), orcs(like in WOW), goblins(like in WOW), gnomes, and oni. There are also a great number of monster races, and among them, there are civilized humanoid monster races, most of them are collectively known as "Monster girls" since their races are composed entirely of women and need males of the human races to procreate. Though there are a select few among them that actually have males such as the centaurs, ogres, minotaurs, and a few more of the larger sized monster races.

Apparently, there are no half monsters or races there, some strange law the system makes prevents the birth of half-breeds. However, some races such as monster girls have a skewed birth ratio toward women than men, and if a female is born then it is a monster girl, and if it is a male then it is from the father's race. That's why for every male there are 3 females and polygamy and casual sex are actually a thing in that world, Lucky me.

By the way, apparently Eldritch creatures cant produce offspring of their own race with other creatures. Instead, they can fertilize a female from another species with unfertilized eggs or the rare chance of an offspring of the mother's race. The eggs are laid after only 1 week and are usually laid 1-2 per batch. Those eggs are actually a luxury good, that can serve as both delicious food and as a magic catalyst in alchemy. They apparently sell for a lot. If it was not for the fact that most eldritch creatures summoned are volatile unintelligent beings that may corrupt the summoner, and even outright kill them, or even cause mass destruction in the immediate surroundings before going back, there would be far more people who attempt it for monetary gains. Just in case I asked Elise if she can grant me a skill that can control my fertility and said she will give it to me as a freebie.1 Yep, I'm turning the mc into a 'safe' cash cow, and also my way of showing the middle finger to all those who bugged me about tentacle children

Also, there are apparently dungeons there. They are constructed to help funnel the mana around, and also to strengthen the inhabitants of the universe. They contain soulless mana constructs that sometimes drop loot, sounds awesome.

As I was about to continue reading, Elise suddenly stood up, looked at me, and said, "It's time, someone is about to summon you". As she said that, she looked a bit sad. She was extremely attached after the almost 4-day long sex session with John. If it wasn't because she had to continue her duties as a goddess, she would undoubtedly snuggle with me and explain everything herself... And maybe do a little more...

Elise smiled at me, "John if you ever become strong enough, make sure to come and visit me. We can have lots of fun together!" She rubbed her eyes, containing the tears threatening to burst out.

Moving up to her, I embraced her with a gentle hug, "Don't worry, I promise to come back here again in the future, just wait for me until then."

And just like that, with a flash, my body disappeared from Elise's domain.

Yep, I just info dumped a lot here didn't I? Anyway, it was more for me to organize my thoughts, and get a clearer picture of what I wanted to do. If you see any obvious contradiction please tell me. I'm alone without a proofreader or editor.

120