Chapter 27 – You can talk now you know
5.7k 8 115
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After approximately 30 minutes of petting and frolicking...

The Random bout of madness has ended. Returning to normal.

"Woof Woof!!! Kuunnn... Hah?"

I suddenly woke up from the madness that I was in. I remembered every single thing I did while the madness clouded my mind... This is so embarrassing... Did that random madness just make me act like a fucking puppy?! Well, at least I didn't attack her like some savant idiot.

Looking at the bright side, the raping of Alexandra finally ended, and she was even treated pretty well from my perspective, at least for now. That means this Alraune was not trying to hurt her... At least physically. I will not admit that getting treated like a puppy felt good though! Nope! Getting petted, kissed, hugged, and fed royal class food like this by a 16-year-old looking top exotic beauty is not pleasant at all! Kuk... She is still petting me... Wait... Don't scratch me there... So nice... More, please...

"Awww... You are so adorable... Who is a good boy! Look at your little stubby tentacle legs shaking when I scratch here... So cute..."

30 more minutes of the torture(petting heaven) later...

I was now being hugged between the decent breasts of the cute Alraune girl. In my mind, I reduced the initial revenge punishment from painful rape till death sentence to 7 days of ruthless tentacle rape and I will forgive her... Once I am strong enough, that is. An eye for an eye, as they say. While I am generally against rape, I will make an exception in this case.

After getting treated like this for an hour, I figured it was not such a bad idea to be treated like some puppy. It will at least save me the explanations and will lower other people's guard down.

I took the liberty to look around the room while being held. It was an office with a wooden desk and chairs, as well as shelves filled with multiple books with runic inscriptions, and strange jarred plants, and a weirdly shaped skull. The door to the room had strange glowing runes on it. I suspected the room was sealed, but I was not sure... This is most likely a room that belongs to the Alraune, however. If I tried doing a tantrum to attract attention, the voice would probably not pass through the enchanted doors, assuming that the Alraune would even let me do it.

From what I could glean from what the Alraune girl said to herself while petting me, Alexandra was apparently nicknamed Alex, and she was training her to raise pleasure tolerance until the 2nd tier for a special class. It still does not justify the rape, but at least I can relax at the knowledge that this farce is finally over.

Just then, the door to the office was suddenly blasted open, Sending wooden shrapnel across the entire room! The shrapnel was blocked midair by flowers popping up in the air, blocking them all, before disappearing. A woman in her late twenties that looked like a more mature Alex but with longer ears, emerald eyes, slightly taller, and a bit smaller rack. Judging from how she looked, she was most likely either Alex's elder sister or her mother. The woman wore what I think is witch clothing? Am I in some sort of witch organization or something?

Right now, the woman looked absolutely furious! She scanned the room, before spotting Alex on the flower, and her eyes softened, she went to Alex and picked her up from the flower, and took out some cloak to cover her up. She then trained her eyes on the Alraune holding me, locking her gaze on me for a few seconds before shifting it back to the Alraune. "Iberis, I will deal with you and your inconsiderate master later. Right now, hand over Alex's familiar to me."

The Alraune that was apparently named Iberis looked at me, hesitated for a second, before reluctantly giving me to Alex's relative, and said, "Ok Catherina... I was just raising her pleasure tolerance to the 2nd tier for a class, you don't have to be so harsh..."

Alex's relative, that was called Catherina, looked with squinted eyes at the Alraune, "I am not against you raising my daughter's Pleasure Tolerance to the 2nd tier, in fact, I am all for it! But did you ask for Alex's permission? Did you have to use the 'Full course' that we use to train the senior witches and those crazy and rich noblewomen in pain tolerance as well?! Are you trying to turn my daughter into a hardcore masochist?!"

Wait... So this Catherina is Alex's mother, and she actually agrees to sexually train her own daughter?! Well, at least she is considerate about her daughter's feelings, but still!!! And, this 'training' is actually used to train other witches?! What kind of fucked up world did I get myself into?!!

The Alraune looked embarrassed as she stammered, "B-But it's a waste to not do the full course! The pleasure muffles the pain to a minimum, and she was unconscious almost all the time! Besides, it would take weeks to normally raise Pleasure Tolerance to the 2nd tier without it!"

Catherina looked angry, but she harrumphed and left with me and the unconscious Alex in her arms while saying, "I already scolded your master, The elders and I will decide your and Ninia's punishment tomorrow, its late right now, and I haven't slept for 8 straight days."

After exiting the room, Catherina walked through the halls of the place we were in. I must say, this place was extravagant. It was like the halls out of a harry potter movie, just newer looking and shinier, decorated with glowing runes and golden frames, as well as expensive-looking artwork. She soon exited the hall and entered a very large main hall and went through a large double door that I would normally see in some sort of medieval castle, just fancier and newer looking, with glittering runes on it. After going through the double door, we were outside the place.

When I saw the outside, It was night right now. The entire garden was covered by the gentle blanket of the light of the stars in the sky. Two moons, one red and one purple were seen in the sky, and the stars shining were so beautiful that my eyes were dazzled, awestruck by the splendor of this beauty of mother nature. However, it seemed like Catherina did not share my sentiment, as she quickly marched somewhere.

After about 10 minutes of walking, we arrived at a large and beautiful house covered with runes that just strangely added to the appeal. After entering it using some sort of runic key that made the runes shine, opening the front door, Catherina carried Alex upstairs to a pink room with a pink bed full of fluffy plush toys and frilly bright colored pillows.

Catherina laid down the unconscious Alex gently on the bed, removing the black cloak covering her, and covered her with the blanket on the bed before exiting the room while carrying me with her.

She then went to her own room that actually looked elegant and mature, and placed me down on the bed, before saying sternly with squinted eyes, "You can talk now you know."

Welp, there goes my plan of acting like a puppy.

115