Time pass Year 1 Part 1
411 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shen Xia had seen all the people and all areas of this big ruined place. He felt hurt and also excited. All his life because of his damn ability he had to live in his home, So now he wanted to create and reform this place by his own hand.

He sat under the shade of a tree. The Shen Mansion here was nothing more than an abandoned ruin so Shen Xia let it be. And went outside to make plans.

"Say HN2, What did you observe?"

[Xia, This place is completely hopeless. How are you going to save them?]

"Our Saga didn't even start and you are worrying little one."

[Still...]

"HN2, Let's start as soon as possible to get a result."

Shen Xia was now serious. He knew there will be war in 16 to 17 years in the future from now and he wanted to make this place an Invisible paradise.

"From what I think we need to make a list as we got no time."

[Yes host]

Such that Shen Xia and HN2 used their heads and labeled all important things.

"So first is food and second water. and both resources are scarce in the desert."

[Yup Xia, So we must make a water reservoir here somehow.]

"Plants are also needed, We can grow dates, onion, and carrots and also millet...there are many more. We need workers."

[Worry not Xia, I got an idea, First look for abandoned children and take them under your wing and as you cultivate make them cultivate with you I will guide you too in my human form at that time.]

"You got human form HN2?"

[Ahem, Of course, I am the world's top-quality system--]

"HN2"

[Listen to my name at least once, you might like it!]

"No more talk let's hear your explanation first."

[Sigh~ For now just ask them to help you in taking care of the crops and in exchange, you will give them food.]

Shen Xia quickly understood the point and then the system took out many fruits like apple, banana, and many more. It stored them in Shen Mansion.

Shen Xia took 2 of each fruit and went in the streets he had seen an abandoned orphanage from here on a distance and he had heard voices from there. Arriving there Shen Xia knocked at the door and saw a little petite boy with unique features but too malnutrition open the collapsing door and look at Shen Xia with sympathetic eyes of Course Shen Xia was looking like a small beggar. 

"Got no food."

Hearing this even before asking anything Shen Xia was quite annoyed. He told the boy he wanted to hire him and now the boy was annoyed. 

"You get out."

This Fucking Robot!

[Calm Xia Clam]

Shen Xia invited himself in even when the boy was pushing him out but what? Shen Xia threw an apple toward the boy, who got so shocked that he stood in his place. Shen Xia saw 5 children and one infant who was looking feverish and crying.

'We have milk HN2?'

[ah? I think so, In your current stage you can get it.]

Shen Xia then told them that he was from Shen Mansion and their abandoned or thrown son. He also showed them the seal that showed that he owned this whole city now or more like a ruined country.

Shen Xia gave them a new name. And also made a new name for himself. 

   Tian Ding.

Tian ding was his reserve name. He was still Shen Xia. So Pretty boy who opened the door and with two more boys who look of around Xia's age were named Yu Hua, Yu Yingjun, and Yu Ziyou. The girls were twins and one-year younger than 5-year-old Shen Xia and boys. Shen Xia gave them the name of Yu Airen and Yu Meiren. HN2 Healed the infant child who Shen Xia named Tian Xin. He took him as his younger brother and gave him all his lone heart to take care of the baby. The baby was only 4 months old and already on a Death bed and this made Shen Xia feel love for the child. 

Shen Xia brought the kids to the mansion and they all cleaned the place together in 2 days which made all of them close with Shen Xia. The Shen Mansion was now named Yu which Shen Xia did himself. Some people took notice of it but didn't think much of it.

And so started the cultivation of many plants near the desert and the 5 children took care of it while Shen Xia finally found a water reservoir in the desert after a month of struggle. Tian Xin was always with Shen Xia and he also took care of the child himself. 

Days went by and Shen Xia found some people who looked earnest and also took them under him by providing them food and water. Some Farmers of old-time also joined Shen Xia. Shen Xia tested the farmer's honesty many times and then let them handle the farm. 

While the farmers took rein Shen Xia took the children and his other 9 men who he personally picked out to Yu's mansion and gave all of them a pill. That pill forcefully opened their qi channel. Shen Xia had already stepped foot in qi collecting's first stage. Now he guided them like how his system did.

Two months passed by and seemingly all of his students were in the 2nd stage of Qi collecting while he himself was in the 6th stage why?

[Who knew your body could take all elements geez~]

"I was surprised too when you said it was a legendary no mythical body"

[yes, Even the MC has 4 elements of harmony in him.]

"Quite a trash he is. Yu Meiren and Yu Airen both have dual elements and Yu Hua has a unique element also Yu Ziyou has three elements and let's not forget Yu Yingjun's legendary body with a similar element."

[Now now, Xia no Master Xia they are your Direct disciple, of course, they will be like this.]

After a week the crops with different growth time grew up with help of HN2 and Xia gave 20% of the crops to the farmers and shared the other 30% with the whole city also letting them know that many jobs are open that will let them eat many foods and a nice place to live.

From the other 50%, 10% was given to Xia's Indirect Disciples, and the remaining came to Yu's mansion.

In the upcoming days, many people applied for many positions almost all the city was in front of Yu mansion.

Shen Xia needed to focus on cultivation and raising an army in secret for future war. First and foremost was the reconstruction of the city. Which Shen Xia knew was not going to be easy. 

He hired 4000 men and divided 10% food among them which will last at least 2 months for 1000 people but with 4000 it was not enough. But if used with care they all could use it easily. 1000 men were given farming post which Yu Hua was watching over. Yu Hua was quite a talent in brain things and helped Shen Xia a lot. Shen Xia could now take modern fertilizer from an unknown World and convert the Land here infertile to fertile.

He sent the fertilizer to Farmer's and told them about the use. He also gave them almost 600 or so seeds of many vegetables and also eggs to hatch.

He separated 1000 men with nice and somewhat healthy physique and gave them construction work under Yu Ziyou's guidance. This guy was filled with Ideas and with the plan, Shen Xia made Yu Ziyou himself took its construction work.

Other 2000 people were young ones of 16~25. there almost 300 girls too. Now HN2 gave another Idea and Shen Xia made decided to teach them with help of the system in his human form. He gave classes in the day and System gave them at night. At day the young 2000 people learned along with Xia's direct and Indirect disciples, while at night old 2000 people learned about all necessary stuff through System.

And So 3 more months passed and this was the change.

Shen Xia Core foundation Stage  5th stage
Yu Ziyou, Yu Hua, Yu Airen Core foundation Stage 2nd, 1st,2nd
Yu Yingjun and Yu Meiren Qi collecting stage peak(almost breaking through)

Other 9 Indirect disciples were still in the 7th stage of Qi collecting but they were also talents to be able to cultivate in such a harsh and busy routine.

This time the harvest was huge and again the division was the same except that, 30% farmers, 20% other citizens, 20% 4000 people hired by Xia, and 20% to Yu. while last 10% to Indirect Disciples.

The season was changing but the desert was the same hot as always though the heat lowered a lot.

_______________

Yu Mansion                                                                Epic Saga, City, or Country Project.

                            

Little Yu Hua

 

14