Time Passes Year 1 Part final
370 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Wake up Tian Ding or Shen Xia, Their is much work pending Master Xia~]

"You freaking alarm!"

[hehe, Master Xia you need to jog and also provide new seeds to farmers along with some pets. You need to go to the construction site and hire some more people afternoon. Ah! your morning classes to today you need to give them the Cultivation pills and ask your disciples help and guide them all. Lastly today you need to break through to core foundation 6th stage of course with my pills.]

"...Secretary HN2, are you planning to get a secretary medal?"

[Stop joking around and get your ass off the bed and also Xuan Jun is now 2 years old soon he will regain his memories of last life.]

"Ah, the trash was still alive forgot it...Ok, Let's start the day secretary HN2."

6 months had passed and now the condition of this ruined country or city was much better. Xia provided more types of crops to the farmers. Women were also hired to take care of livestock. 

He went to the city center to find more people than last time to hire. With help of Yu Hua, Yu Airen, and Lin fen one of the Indirect disciple of Master Xia, They chose 10,000 people. 

There were 400 children around 5~13 age and 7000 youngsters of 14~25 and others were old men around 2600. 

The 400 farmers were added to the farmer team of now around 1600. 2200 old healthy men were sent to construction. 7000 youngsters were divided into thousands and 7 teams were formed. only 1 team was taught by Shen Xia himself while 3 by Yu's family members and 3 by Indirect disciples. Shen Xia gave his usual class on time which his all disciples also took. At night HN2 took classes for old men and even of those farmers. 

After a week Yu members helped 2000 people of the first batch to open channels and it took a whole week. After that, they gave them guidance and instruction while System as always taught them all martial arts even at Master Xia though his practice was tougher.

So 3 months passed I blink of an eye as the harsh and busiest routine went on.

1/10th part of the city was now prepared.

Tian Xin also became one year old.

Crops distribution again changed.

30% farmers, 10% citizens, 30% hired people, 10% to indirect disciples, 10% to the second section of the city(the slums and abandoned people) last 10% to Yu.

The food was now gained in 9 months. The water reservoir was also ready and the water was fresh. 

As people starting to take cultivation seriously now was the freest time for Shen Xia to breakthrough.

After his classes, he went into seclusion and after 2 days broke through the core foundation to the spirit Formation stage. He could use many techniques unique and much more to the world because of his system.

[Xia, It seems MC regained his memories of last life.]

"Hmm good, Now his story will start."

[yup, with him gone from the worries, for now, Xia you need more talents and more people and more experience.]

"Hmm~~ Ok, let's go on an exp tour then."

[Wait if you go who will look after you here, Tian ding is currently this place emperor need I remind you?]

"Oh~ Secretary HN2, when will you come to use?"

[Hah!]

After a week, Shen Xia with his disciples went on an exp tour but before that, he made a trading team and gave them various types of food, and sent them toward the Tai empire. He also made a few more small teams from the 2000 cultivators batch and sent them to search for resources around the desert city.

Exp tour was quite long. Yu's family and his other 9 disciples learned how to fight and he also fought solo. A month later they came back and all went to seclusion. A week later their progress was huge Shen Xia was in Spirit Foundation 6th stage while the Yu household broke through the Core formation stage into the spiritual foundation. While Lin fen also reached the Spirit foundation stage but the other 8 were at the peak of a breakthrough. 

The busy routine returned giving them less time to cultivate. Many teams came back with good news. Apparently there 4 good news.

  1. Magic stone mine
  2. Gold mine
  3. 7 eggs of beasts.
  4. ocean.

Ocean was not like they found but it was the distance. The distance was only 6 days from here. 

Port city! wow! 

Another Idea popped up and so life went on busy again.

The beast eggs were given according to elements and Yu Ziyou and Lin fen matched two perfectly 7th ranked beasts and took one. Yu Hua was also able to get one 6th ranked beast. Other 4 were 5th ranked and didn't match with any of disciple so were divided to 2000 cultivators batch.

The construction speed was now upgraded and the 2/10th part of the city was reconstructed and 6000 people from the first batch were given permanent residence and registered along with their families.

The remaining population of almost 22,000 also agreed to work under Shen Xia after watching his sincerity.

And so work overloaded. Yu Hua was given full charge of the agriculture department. Yu Ziyou was given full charge of the construction department. While the first 2000 batch taught carefully and attentively the new 15,000 people the studies of life, medicine, cleanliness, and literature. The second batch was on their way to catch up to their seniors.

The livestock was raised beautifully with the help of more women. Construction speed grew. The system even helped construction workers and farmers to break through normal humans to cultivators. but among all those people only 7 were dual elemental but still who cares right? 

last 5000 were sent divided into two teams equally, One to mine gold and one to mine magic stones.

"Ah~ King-soul stage seems most difficult to break through what to do secretary?"

[Master Ding, How about going to the city for a slave auction?]

" hmm, we do need more talent, not workers though we do need them too but still."

[I can give you money now every month your maximum is 1 Million gold taels. and for the last 3 months, you have collected 7 million because of your disciples.]

"mm~ I am getting tired of so much work, let's go on a family picnic for 3 months. Secretary handle everything here till then."

[HAH?!]

[YOU MEAN HUMAN]

So, 

Yu Ziyou: "Let's go, Please please Master I need some people trusted and talented."

Yu Airen: "yes it's nice to get a break."

Yu Hua: "We must return before the new year it will be hectic as hell at that time."

So the management was handed to the secretary and first batch who were all now in core formation and going on an exp tour. 

The fast cultivation was all because of HN2's pills or else this speed was impossible.

[Get alchemists for me too]

"Hua-er add it to the list."

"Did it."

So in Yu family along with 9 disciples set on a journey to the Tai empire. 

They arrived gained exp along the way, I mean they killed many monsters and also gained bandits and sent them to epic saga-city to live there as 4th batch.

After 12 days they came to Tai empire.

First, they bought a place under their name with 10 servants and 9 security guards. The household was named Yu.

Tian Xin was happy to go around in big places though others were emotionless about this place. Lin Fen was 13 years old and they let him act as their guardian. The last 18 days of the month spent touring around eating, playing, and resing or cultivating. Tian Ding(SX) was in the peak of the spiritual stage and had to break through in these three months because the king-soul stage took 7 years at normal to get completed but with system's pill it will take only a year but that was also when he focuses his full attention on it.

The 2 months they shopped. Now, Tian Ding had 10 million by adding last month's pocket money. Yu children were given 100,000 taels by a card of this empire. They had to get trustworthy underlings and buy what they fancied and do business(this one important). 50,000 gold taels were given to Indirect disciples while only Lin fen was given 100,000 gold taels as he was told to buy some blacksmith in the auction or just buy some and permanently take them back to the city.

9 Million that was the balance what Tian Ding(SX) had.

As expected of all of them they found what was needed in one month almost emptying their pockets.

  1. Slave-25
  2. Farmers-20(pro)
  3. herbs (1000)
  4. Blacksmith-9
  5. weapons(7000)
  6. Spiritual weapon (3000)
  7. Cloth makers-200
  8. Slum people- 800

10 Million only 3 million was remaining and the servents in Yu mansion were permanently hired

After a month they returned to the city which was now developing city walls and gates. The new people were startled by the construction works and the face of the city changing into a country.

4/10th of the city was renewed in one year. 

The new ones were settled in those residences permanently. Slaves in dorms. The second batch's 4000 people were now settled permanently too.  New people were bizarre by the looking at the process this all was progressing. The farmers were excited and when they heard that currency was still not here only food was given after 3 months according to work, All of them were happy even slaves were given citizenship by Lord Tian Ding or what they call emperor.

While magic stones and gold were being stored at a fast pace in City's treasury. 

The blacksmiths were most excited to hear that they get to work with a magic stone. 

The new year was coming and all work was stopped they meat was divided into all 40,000 citizens. All citizens were given a week as a holiday.  

And so a year came to an end

[Xia, Congrats you reached the King-soul stage. King Tian Ding, your people will be ecstatic if they heard]

"They have too, Well anyway, how is the Xuan Brat."

[He is now still enduring the torture of his family.]

"how about I send Tian Ding to give them a lesson?"

[Master Xia~]

"What? Don't underestimate that protagonist halo we need to be open-minded and cautious all-time with that guy."

[Yes Yes]

 

 

Yu Ziyou and Yu Yingjun.

 

Yu Airen and Yu Meiren

Character's fun play

Yu ziyou: we don't even get to talk much!

Yu Meiren: I am supposed to be described like a beauty, Author is so lazy.

Yu Yingjun: I want to ask, Do I even exist?

Tian Xin: mama!! Kya! da! Ma!

Shen Xia: Ha? mama? me? why? 

Xuan Jun: Don't underestimate me baby~

HN2: Sick garbages! leaving all work to me! come back!

16